Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 9094 times)

MediumL

Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
the threadtsrater does have a point in the fact that there is bare records we aint heard locked up in the death row vault. People like rbx, lady of rage etc aint only make like 10 songs in 4 years. Even people like kurupt, daz, snoop etc woulda made more...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2008, 12:59:55 PM »
DON'T LEAK ANY OF THAT SHYT FOR ANY FOOL IN HERE THAT ASK ANONYMOUS...NOT WORTH THE NET FAME AT ALL...AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THAT SHYT EITHER CAUSE THEY WILL JUST LEECH FOR IT..   

I know man that's some shit I was thinkin' about. What the fuck is it worth? It sure as hell ain't worth net fame. Nobody even knows what anyone looks like :P... I know I never should have even posted that fuckin' image. I should have foreseen all the confusion and debate. I just wanted people to know. I suppose I acted a little too hastily. Besides I was never even out to start such an upheaval. I simply posted the shit on Youtube so that people can hear it and know what's out there. Then I got people tellin' me to jump on some forums and drop some shit. So I have. I hopped on here just to clear up shit. A guy from Youtube let me know about this.

Although I'm seriously considering giving up on all this shit and just finish uploading my last few videos to Youtube and forget all this shit. I should have kept all this shit to my self in the first place and kept quiet. That's what the real does anyway. I think I'm done. I'm tired of having to constantly justify and explain to jealous nobodys

can you post a link to your you tube videos ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnonymousOne

thanks

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »
DON'T LEAK ANY OF THAT SHYT FOR ANY FOOL IN HERE THAT ASK ANONYMOUS...NOT WORTH THE NET FAME AT ALL...AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THAT SHYT EITHER CAUSE THEY WILL JUST LEECH FOR IT..   

lol.. you dont do it for "net fame", you do it so other people can hear and enjoy this music. shit that was meant for the world to enjoy, not just a select few.

Johnny B

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »
lol looks like a bootleg.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »
this is the same song thats on that old "Dretox" bootleg aint it?

EDIT - yea it is...

« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 08:19:04 PM by Escobar Dobbies »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2008, 11:10:37 PM »
Lol. I own one of those t-shirts No Compute. Also, that Anonymous One guy is a bullshitter. He said he had Over The Counter. Lol.

A bullshitter?

You are the bullshitter saying you owned an album that never existed and you couldn't rip it due to an error with the tape. That Do You Remember track was done in 1998. Honestly dude, get over yourself.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »
The Chronic 2 advertisement is infamous, because that's all it is. An advertisement. Everyone knew Dr. Dre was at wits-end with Suge, but he might have dropped one more album before he bounced. He did a few beats and even a few tracks, most of which ended up being given away IE: California Love which now belongs in the hands of DJ Jam who is Snoop Doggy Dogg's DJ. Let me make this clear for everyone, these apparent songs Anonymous One says are from the Chronic 2: Papa's Got A Brand New Funk Era were done either in A.) 93-94 (I know my Death Row history, I've spent the last two years talking to employees and artist) or B.) They were for a 2Pac album in the case of Blunt Tyme. 2Pac grabbed a total of three Dr. Dre tracks A.) California Love, B.) Can't C Me, and C.) Blunt Tyme featuring The Lady Of Rage. Suge had 2Pac do a butter-nut reduction and put back one Dre track because his album would be too crowded with them. That track would be....duh duh duh....Blunt Tyme.

Also, for Mr. Dre Day here on The Chronic Dr. Dre did an assload of beats and tracks around fifty or sixty. If he didn't like them, he'd just erase the tape. I could say Helter Skelter had around the same number of completed tracks as the Chronic 2, but people would call me a liar. Dre had one hell a work ethic, same for Jewell, 2Pac, Daz, and Danny Boy. Out of all the people who were on Death Row, those had to be the ones with the best work ethic. Anyhow, there was never a finished product or even half way finished product for The Chronic 2!!!!! It's easy as all hell to work Photoshop little boy. You pull all your facts off assumptions and Ronin Ro books. Most of the stuff I say was never covered in a Ronin Ro book. Why is that you ask? I have the tracks, I have heard the tracks, I have heard interviews, I talked with the artist about said subject. That's really all there is to it.

My Life has been leaked for years now, don't front like you have something special. Most of the shit you post on Youtube comes from MY PEOPLE. People like me who don't take bullshitters like you too kindly. I'm finding it kind of funny how everyones sucking you easy to get some tracks which you don't even have, because these apparent projects don't even exist. In certain rare cases, you can prove that certain artist are liars, but I trust them over some idiot on Youtube who thinks he has the goods.

Thanks for being real Dobbies, that's the exact fucking vinyl I was referring to. DB Soul is relaunching in a few days, and honestly I don't got time for your crap people. Be sure if you have the old version of it, go to it quick and rip Inseparable off the player. That's a 1996 Danny Boy track off one of his ACTUAL albums. The only source for real rare shit is the banner you see below. Also, below you will find a snippet of a track you may have heard before. I have acquired the full of. I was actually going to share it, but I am letting you find it. I hope you can ask your Anonymous one where to find the full one, because he has all these amazing rares and my knowledge of what was recorded when is so wrong. About four or five people on this forum have the full track besides myself, because I gave it to them. Anyhow, enjoy.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/146722517ab02002/ <---- Lol.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2008, 12:55:22 AM »
The Chronic 2 advertisement is infamous, because that's all it is. An advertisement. Everyone knew Dr. Dre was at wits-end with Suge, but he might have dropped one more album before he bounced. He did a few beats and even a few tracks, most of which ended up being given away IE: California Love which now belongs in the hands of DJ Jam who is Snoop Doggy Dogg's DJ. Let me make this clear for everyone, these apparent songs Anonymous One says are from the Chronic 2: Papa's Got A Brand New Funk Era were done either in A.) 93-94 (I know my Death Row history, I've spent the last two years talking to employees and artist) or B.) They were for a 2Pac album in the case of Blunt Tyme. 2Pac grabbed a total of three Dr. Dre tracks A.) California Love, B.) Can't C Me, and C.) Blunt Tyme featuring The Lady Of Rage. Suge had 2Pac do a butter-nut reduction and put back one Dre track because his album would be too crowded with them. That track would be....duh duh duh....Blunt Tyme.

Also, for Mr. Dre Day here on The Chronic Dr. Dre did an assload of beats and tracks around fifty or sixty. If he didn't like them, he'd just erase the tape. I could say Helter Skelter had around the same number of completed tracks as the Chronic 2, but people would call me a liar. Dre had one hell a work ethic, same for Jewell, 2Pac, Daz, and Danny Boy. Out of all the people who were on Death Row, those had to be the ones with the best work ethic. Anyhow, there was never a finished product or even half way finished product for The Chronic 2!!!!! It's easy as all hell to work Photoshop little boy. You pull all your facts off assumptions and Ronin Ro books. Most of the stuff I say was never covered in a Ronin Ro book. Why is that you ask? I have the tracks, I have heard the tracks, I have heard interviews, I talked with the artist about said subject. That's really all there is to it.

My Life has been leaked for years now, don't front like you have something special. Most of the shit you post on Youtube comes from MY PEOPLE. People like me who don't take bullshitters like you too kindly. I'm finding it kind of funny how everyones sucking you easy to get some tracks which you don't even have, because these apparent projects don't even exist. In certain rare cases, you can prove that certain artist are liars, but I trust them over some idiot on Youtube who thinks he has the goods.

Thanks for being real Dobbies, that's the exact fucking vinyl I was referring to. DB Soul is relaunching in a few days, and honestly I don't got time for your crap people. Be sure if you have the old version of it, go to it quick and rip Inseparable off the player. That's a 1996 Danny Boy track off one of his ACTUAL albums. The only source for real rare shit is the banner you see below. Also, below you will find a snippet of a track you may have heard before. I have acquired the full of. I was actually going to share it, but I am letting you find it. I hope you can ask your Anonymous one where to find the full one, because he has all these amazing rares and my knowledge of what was recorded when is so wrong. About four or five people on this forum have the full track besides myself, because I gave it to them. Anyhow, enjoy.

nice failed attempt of putting me in check  :loser:

if you're going to try to put me in check, then at least get a proper base for it  :idea:

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2008, 01:01:05 AM »
You never answered my question, so obviously you aren't as big of a Dre head as you claim to be. Little boy, as I said go get some sunlight.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2008, 01:08:25 AM »
You never answered my question, so obviously you aren't as big of a Dre head as you claim to be. Little boy, as I said go get some sunlight.

since when is an assumption equal to the truth?  :banana:

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2008, 01:09:52 AM »
Back to the music. Could someone up those Street Scholars tracks in mp3 (Let The Madness Begin, Guilty As Sin and Street Dreams)?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2008, 01:17:08 AM »
Back to the music. Could someone up those Street Scholars tracks in mp3 (Let The Madness Begin, Guilty As Sin and Street Dreams)?

Yeah, you want the Dre version of Street Dreams as well? This is the track I was talking about that was recorded for The Firm album.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 01:22:46 AM by Kilo2 »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2008, 01:31:38 AM »
 01-dr_dre-intro-ksi.mp3
02-dr_dre-fist_full_of_dollas_ft._dr_dre_nature-ksi.mp3
03-dr_dre-blueberries_ft._snoop_dogg_sam_sneed-ksi.mp3
04-dr_dre-lady_herion_ft._sam_sneed_j._flexx-ksi.mp3
05-dr_dre-sooner_you_give_ft._e.s.p.-ksi.mp3
06-dr_dre-nothin_to_it_ft._serenade-ksi.mp3
07-dr_dre-nas_interlude-ksi.mp3
08-dr_dre-4_in_tha_mornin_ft._nature_r.c.-ksi.mp3
09-dr_dre-street_dreams_ft._nas_nature_drauma-ksi.mp3
10-dr_dre-guilty_as_sin_ft._sharief_drauma_kurupt-ksi.mp3
11-dr_dre-let_the_maddness_begin_ft._r.c._drauma_jhery-ksi.mp3
12-dr_dre-hands_on_intro-ksi.mp3
13-dr_dre-experience_ft._hands_on-ksi.mp3
14-dr_dre-get_it_on_ft._hands_on-ksi.mp3
15-dr_dre-in_da_zone_ft._sam_sneed_j._flexx_drauma-ksi.mp3
16-dr_dre-outro-ksi.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/65259510/Exclusive_by_Eyyy.rar

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2008, 01:39:08 AM »

History of the track.  :o

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »

Les July in the studio with Dr. Dre during the making of Helter Skelter. I guarantee a good bit of you haven't seen this picture.