Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Grow Up" Untagged Exclusive, CDQ DIRTY AND CLEAN  (Read 8421 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Perfect summer time song. Windows down, System up

West Coast Veteran

The beat is tight, the content/lyrics is tight... the only problem I got is the chorus...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The track is bangin! thanks for hook it up for us Eddie!  8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Any1 mind uploading the version with the volume boosted?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're gonna have to get that via PM, Aftermath has requested we keep anything but the official leak out of here

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're gonna have to get that via PM, Aftermath has requested we keep anything but the official leak out of here

OK my bad

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks Dubcnn. Sounds even better in CDQ, I like how the beat rides in the beginning. I was hoping for the instrumental too though  :-\

And if you want a better quality of the explicit, I won't say any names but Matty can help you  :)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I'm glad I waited until today to hear the CDQ version. I'm really feelin' this one. Beat is off the chain, lyrics are dope as hell. Can't get no better than that. People in the other thread were making it sound as if it was mediocre and I beg to differ. 8)

Quadruple OG

beat is hot, can definately tell it has the summer vibe that was initially mentioned....its a cool song but the chorus sucks

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This actually reminds me quite a bit of Dilated People's single 'Worst Comes To Worst', after I've finished listening to this, that beat comes into my head

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Some of the synth parts sound like they were sampled from Kool & the Gang's Summer Madness. Just my observation. 8)

• Muthafuckin' OG
My two cents:

The commercial game needs this.  If a new golden era of hip-hop will ever come it will arrive in the diversity among radio playlists.  They'll bump this shit next to a soulja boy song.  Both are hip-hop and are perspectives that should be expressed. 

Like another person mentioned, this is the vibe Jay was going for on Kingdom Come and he didn't quite succeed.  But, it was a start and though unfortunately not well received, I was disappointed when he dropped back from that stance.  I'm excited for Bishop's full length and Detox.

Lyrics: A
Beat: B (serves the songs vibe)
Vocals: A (serves the vibe)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz

ThaRealSupreme

Good shit with a good message!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

h2k4

I like this song.  Don't see it getting alot of play on the radio though.  The beat is slightly repetitive.