Author Topic: Rick Ro$$ EXPOSED, Before he was a Rapper he was a Officer  (Read 2662 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Rick Ro$$ EXPOSED, Before he was a Rapper he was a Officer
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 01:32:22 PM »
2 pac was a balerina whats the deal?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Lazar

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 01:50:20 PM »
Lol at some guys who saying they feeling the topic of Bishop´s "Grow Up" and than are totally shocked about Rick Ross beeing a cop  in the past  :laugh: Really, who cares? Most rappers just create their images. Live with it or let it go

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
Any nigga who condones this shit is a straight bitch and is the reason why hip hop is now the new wwe.......I know it's just entertainment and I agree it's about the music....but the muthaphucka been telling kids he's an ex-drug dealer....and he was a fuckin correction officer....how can u defend that....when I say fuck the police i mean that shit....I don't know about the rest of you..

Elano

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 10:41:15 PM »
Despite denials, records show rap star worked as corrections officer

JULY 21--Apparently desperate to distance himself from any affiliation with law enforcement, the rapper Rick Ross has recently denounced as fake photos purporting to show him in a former career as a Florida prison guard. But Department of Corrections (DoC) records show that Ross, whose raps detail the Miami gangster lifestyle and his supposed days trafficking cocaine, did, in fact, work as a correctional officer for 18 months. Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts) was appointed a prison guard in December 1995 at a salary of $22,913.54, according to the below personnel record, which was provided to TSG by Jo Ellyn Rackleff, a DoC spokesperson. The rapper's social security number is identical to that of the jail guard. According to the official document, Ross was earning $25,794.34 when he left the department in June 1997. After graduating from the DoC training academy, Ross was assigned to the South Florida Reception Center in Dade County (the lockup is one of three statewide that serves as an intake facility for new prisoners). When a photo of a uniform-clad Ross surfaced last week on MediaTakeOut.com, the 32-year-old performer claimed that unnamed "online hackers" put "my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this shit was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything?" He added, "Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake." The photo, which you can find here, shows a 19-year-old Ross at a DoC ceremony (he was part of the department's 60th graduating class). He is pictured shaking hands with Marta Villacorta, who then headed the South Florida Reception Center. Villacorta, now the department's South Florida regional director, was identified by Rackleff, who examined the photo Ross claims was Photoshopped. In a recent videotaped interview, Ross replied, "No, that's not true" when asked if he had worked as a prison guard. He claimed that the phony story was being circulated by detractors upset by his success in the rap world, where, "I came out of nowhere and just took over the streets."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0721081rickross1.html

Black Gloves

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »

LOL @ people being shocked..its sad to see grown ass niggas caring about rappers images

If anyone saw Rick Ross in videos from like 03-05 you would see he didnt he have the type of "style" he has now

He was just a regular nigga, he didnt even rap with the same dark voice he does now and he used to wear Basketball jerseys and caps and all that, now fake
ass beard, no "ross/boss" rhymees ever 5 second (not sayin he dope but im just sayin he wasnt talkin about bein no damn boss)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »
Any nigga who condones this shit is a straight bitch and is the reason why hip hop is now the new wwe.......I know it's just entertainment and I agree it's about the music....but the muthaphucka been telling kids he's an ex-drug dealer....and he was a fuckin correction officer....how can u defend that....when I say fuck the police i mean that shit....I don't know about the rest of you..
i agree to the tenth power homie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »
how about if society starts judging these rappers based on there content, songs that help you get by and what not as opposed to believing "A RAPPER"
think about it, picture yourself in court trying to defend yourself in a case in which involved you selling drugs "well eazy e said it was ok to sell drugs and make money so why cant i ""

when you start believing a rappers image and get caught up in the side show antics bull shit is when you forget about what its really about the MUSIC.

its not about 50 cent having a sex change, or getting caught outside taking a piss u dig?

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
i like some of his music

J Bananas

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2008, 07:43:17 PM »
guy has always been a clown to me, never liked his fake ass music anyway

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »
people this shit ain't new. rap has always been full of fakes

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2008, 07:45:44 PM »
people this shit ain't new. rap has always been full of fakes

this guy took fraudulent to a new level though, talking about knowing noreaga and shit

Elano

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2008, 10:35:20 PM »
guy has always been a clown to me, never liked his fake ass music anyway

David Gutterman

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 03:26:24 AM »
Look what i made  ;D i know its dumb but it gave me a smile

Elano

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 05:01:35 AM »
Heavy on the block, never on the Net  ::)  :D