Author Topic: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!  (Read 3063 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2008, 04:02:54 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

The following news has not been confirmed by official sources, but it is what dubcnn is hearing right now... Word is that after the release of Ice Cube's new album "Raw Footage", he will probably be hitting the studio to work on a new Westside Connection album.

Now for those thinking that Mack 10 has reunited with Ice Cube and WC, we have to dissapoint you. From what we're hearing, it is likely that The Game will be replacing Mack 10 as the third member of WSC. You can get a first taste of the trio on "Raw Footage" on a track, ironically titled "Get Use To It".

The Game also made an appearance on WC's last album "Guilty By Affiliation" on the track "West Coast Voodoo", and Ice Cube made an appearance in The Game's current hit single "Game's Pain", where Game calls Cube his favorite rapper.

We are still waiting on a confirmation from the artists, but dubcnn will be keeping you updated as always!
i will not ever buy a westside connection cd ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet its cuz "Mr. legendary status nigga with classic albums according to you" TI isnt on it :laugh:
nah....actually to me t.i. wouldn't fit on a westside connection cd in my opinon i would hope they'd keep it a little westcoast:drop the game idea and go scoop kam up and get some battlecat,mel man,hi tek,crazy toones,possibly dr. dre, and sir jinx for some heat......to me that would be a classic westside conection album!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

D~Nice

« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2008, 04:03:29 PM »
Yeah everyone knows Game has a pretty big following so if all his fans picked up the album, skys the limit. But Maylay I never thought about that one.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »
Ice Cube + The Game would be sick

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »
I have mixed feelings about this one.  With Cube dropping a CD based on "brain food" next month I'd hate to see him return to subjects where there is little substance.  However, if they decide to do this and they can come up with some type of concept album as opposed to 12 tracks randomly thrown together, then I'm with that.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2008, 04:32:32 PM »
^u dont like an idea of a group with cube, wc, game?

Me personally I am hyped about those 3 doing a group. Just not as much as WSC. That is a slap in the face to Mack 10 IMO. Now I don't know the extent of their beef but god damn put yourself in Mack's shoes if that were to happen.

True...but it's all about the music homie....and those 3 have the capability of making hit records......and the person this helps the most is WC....He's gonna get anotha platnium plaque fo sho.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »
Either way I will at least check it out
word, i dont like it but no one can front and say wont check for the shit if it drops

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2008, 05:03:22 PM »
Haven't read all the posts, but it seems like everyone who is saying Game will bring them hit records is forgetting that they had a hit song on their last cd. Shit, Gangsta Nation was even on a "Now that's what I call Music" cd......

805Cyclone

« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »
Mack Who?

acgrundy

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
could be a cool album if it actually happens...anything cube or wc do is usually dope...bummer to hear mack 10 wont be involved though

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2008, 06:22:16 PM »
Fuck yeah this shit sounds dope as fuck!

SamDogg

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2008, 08:16:40 PM »
hell no that shit aint right there will never be a westside connection album without mack 10. westside connection aint complete without mack 10. fuck the game or who ever thought about replacing mack 10 with the game. westside connection is our run dmc on the westcoast thats like replacing jam master jay with 50 cent it just aint happing.

funkstylz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • G'd Up From The Feet Up
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »
well #1 i don't see this happening because of The Game saying he's done with rap in that little crybaby interview he did.

#2 i'm disappointed about how excited everyone is to have the game in WSC , what a joke , there's so many other rappers i'd rather see in his place , he doesn't fit the clique ice cube needs to check his own damn self before he wrecks his own damn self by puttin the game in WSC

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
well #1 i don't see this happening because of The Game saying he's done with rap in that little crybaby interview he did.
Game said he'd return if he could make himself a dream album; if Cube and WC asked him to be WSC, that is somewhat a dream album to him - he wouldn't turn that down.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

West Coast Veteran

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »
just as long as the end product is good music i can give a fuck who is replacing who... i didn't give a fuck when snoop replaced eazy because the music was good... "chin check" was fuckin nice... if game can produce good music with cube and wc i dont give a fuck if they call themselves westside connection, nwa, above the law, or rodney o and joe cooley... the music is what counts..

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »
that shit has the potential to shake the ground

funkstylz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • G'd Up From The Feet Up
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2008, 12:55:03 AM »
Game said he'd return if he could make himself a dream album; if Cube and WC asked him to be WSC, that is somewhat a dream album to him - he wouldn't turn that down.

word

i don't pay much attention to the game so , shows how much i know haha.

anyways , cube should be tryin to hook up that "New" NWA , Snoop , Dre and Cube , Ren,  now that's some shit Chin Check , fuck my life i'd actually pay for a cd with 1 or 2 songs on it that came together as nice as chin check.

Black Gloves

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2008, 03:12:54 AM »
just as long as the end product is good music i can give a fuck who is replacing who... i didn't give a fuck when snoop replaced eazy because the music was good... "chin check" was fuckin nice... if game can produce good music with cube and wc i dont give a fuck if they call themselves westside connection, nwa, above the law, or rodney o and joe cooley... the music is what counts..

LMAO co-sign.

Westcoast fans are so fuckin "picky" about everything.

You niggas is willin to turn down what we expect to be great music because it aint Mack 10 anymore?

I rather hear Westside Connection with Game, then not Westside Connection at all.

Just enjoy the music they'll bring.

I mean you cant replace either of them like i said before, but still damn you niggas actually wanna turn down shit like this?

And then you expect Westcoast to make it far?

LMAO well, i know im happy and hope to hear some great music 8)

Shango

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2008, 03:47:19 AM »
this would be a good move for both sides, cube and game are the best selling on the west, this would get mad public attention

The Predator

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Bow Wow Wow, Yippy Yo Yippy Yew
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2008, 05:10:27 AM »
Game and Cube trying to out rap one another throughout a whole album.

That's some Luke Skywalker Vs Darth Vader shit right there.

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2008, 06:06:01 AM »
That would lead to some damn good music but I don't like the idea of Mack 10 being replaced.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Si-Chiggedy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Si-Chill On Tha Beat!
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2008, 06:30:55 AM »
they should hit up MC Ren or Young Maylay or forget the whole idea... just my opinion. and now drop my karma for that...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2008, 06:51:19 AM »
Not really feelin this. I thought Cube might do this and was hopin he wouldnt. I can already see the Game punchlines now with him namedropping every song off Bow Down and Terrorist Threats. Mack 10 was underrated in this group and its gonna show whenever this drops.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »
i think i good idea. i really dont care to much about the game but i when he will be around those two rappers they will giude him in right direction

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2008, 07:25:49 AM »
Not really feelin this. I thought Cube might do this and was hopin he wouldnt. I can already see the Game punchlines now with him namedropping every song off Bow Down and Terrorist Threats. Mack 10 was underrated in this group and its gonna show whenever this drops.
Yeah it's true.

Okka

« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
that shit has the potential to shake the ground

Yeah, but they should not call it Westside Connection.