Author Topic: DUBCNN: Official & Final Tracklist for The Game's "LAX"  (Read 4468 times)

westsiderider323

Re: DUBCNN: Official & Final Tracklist for The Game's "LAX"
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 07:40:13 AM »
shit looks tight
gay thay left out tha tracks wit Busta Rhymes

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 07:48:31 AM »
this cant be the final tracklist, "Camera Phone" isnt on there and games been talking about that on every interview, and its suppoesd to be the next single
. . .and then theres no "heaven" :

"Heaven:
Another standout this track is serious, Game does some singing on the chorus. This could be a single for me a more introspective track than what’s been heard so far."

these things happen man. they already happened like a million times before. artists talk about this and that song, but a lot of times they don't even come out in the end. trust me, it's the final one.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:52:54 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »
this cant be the final tracklist, "Camera Phone" isnt on there and games been talking about that on every interview, and its suppoesd to be the next single

"Heaven:
Another standout this track is serious, Game does some singing on the chorus. This could be a single for me a more introspective track than what’s been heard so far."

these things happen man. they already happened like a million times before man. artists talk and this and that song, but they don't even come out in the end. trust me, it's the final one.
So damn glad Camera Phone aint on there. Aint feelin that there aint no Busta though.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 07:52:59 AM »

"Heaven:

these things happen man. they already happened like a million times before man. artists talk and this and that song, but they don't even come out in the end. trust me, it's the final one.

how do you know? who sent you the info? because im gonna be pissed if there replacing supposedly dope songs with shitter ones

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 07:54:08 AM »
how do you know? who sent you the info? because im gonna be pissed if there replacing supposedly dope songs with shitter ones

Jay has been providing fact after fact for years, with wc2k and now dubcnn...trust its FACT.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matt.

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 07:56:15 AM »

"Heaven:

If you think it doesnt happen , remember hustlers dream? he played that on the radio like 2/3 weeks before the album came out and that wasnt on there

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »

"Heaven:

If you think it doesnt happen , remember hustlers dream? he played that on the radio like 2/3 weeks before the album came out and that wasnt on there

i suppose so, i think games gonna do what he did wrong with D.A on this album and put songs on that he thinks people need to here, which is what he did with that "around the world" bullshit with jamie fox, i dont see why he doesnt put songs on that the reviewers say are dope. . . whats so wrong with that? dj clue and dj skee said hustlers dream were there favorite track of the album, so what does he do? he takes it off . . >:(

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Matt.

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 08:10:42 AM »

"Heaven:

i suppose so, i think games gonna do what he did wrong with D.A on this album and put songs on that he thinks people need to here, which is what he did with that "around the world" bullshit with jamie fox, i dont see why he doesnt put songs on that the reviewers say are dope. . . whats so wrong with that? dj clue and dj skee said hustlers dream were there favorite track of the album, so what does he do? he takes it off . . >:(

It might be a bonus, cos i know there will probably be a UK bonus track and there will be a few scattered bonus tracks in the USA from itunes etc.

Black Gloves

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 09:03:09 AM »

lol @ people talkin about that Busta song just because it looks good on paper.

none of you have actually heard the song so stop acting "disappointed" when you havent even heard a snippet yet.

Black Gloves

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »
Where is the Westcoast? At least, he could have got some BWS artists on there...

what if he dont wanna have them on there?

go wait for crooked is album comin Nevuary if you wanna hear from westcoast artist

if u like GAME support GAME..if you wanna hear BWS artist wait til their projects come out, if they come out and until then
keep your mouth shut

kuruptDPG

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »
cheers for the traklisting, was hoping ther was gonna be westcoast artists on it though

Black Gloves

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 09:17:28 AM »
cheers for the traklisting, was hoping ther was gonna be westcoast artists on it though

what..like kurupt..and production from quik and battlecat ::)

its a GAME album, if you wanna listen to a GAME album support it or not.

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »

what..like kurupt..and production from quik and battlecat ::)

its a GAME album, if you wanna listen to a GAME album support it or not.

State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube)

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 10:02:00 AM »
Looking forward to this more than Raw Footage

streetsofLA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 10:37:56 AM »
here's the official and final tracklist. it's not up on dub yet, hittin' the board first  8)

1.    Intro (Feat DMX)
2.    LAX Files
3.    State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube)
4.    Bulletproof Diaries (Feat. Raekwon)
5.    My Life (Feat. Lil Wayne)
6.    Money
7.    Cali Sunshine (Feat. Bilal)
8.    Ya Heard (Feat. Ludacris)
9.    Hard Liquor (Interlude)
10.   House Of Pain
11.   Gentleman’s Affair (Feat. Ne-Yo)
12.   Let Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michelle)
13.   Touchdown (Feat. Raheem DaVaughn)
14.   Angel (Feat. Common)
15.   Never Can Say Goodbye (Feat. Latoya Williams)
16.   Dope Boys (Feat. Travis Barker)
17.   Game’s Pain (Feat. Keyshia Cole)
18.   Letter to the King (Feat. Nas)
19.   Outro (Feat DMX)

DMX, RAEKWON, COMMON, NAS LOL, THATS GONNA BE A HELL OF AN ALBUM!  RAEKWON, ONE OF THE ILLEST OF ALL TIME, DMX, ONE OF THE REALEST, COMMON, ONE OF THE MOST POETIC, NAS, THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!!!!