Author Topic: The Game LAX special edition cover.  (Read 1784 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: The Game LAX special edition cover.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 07:33:15 PM »
we need the orig size

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:35:02 PM »
lol... actin like you hookin us up

you just ganked it from other dudes avy

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The Game will release a special edition of his third album L.A.X. on August 26th. This version will include two tracks not on the regular release plus bonus footage. If you haven’t seen it by now, check out the original LP cover.

The video for Game’s “My Life” featuring Lil Wayne will premiere in the next week.

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
props!

what was different about his last two special editions? just "til the wheels fall off" (dope) and "im chillin" (garbage) right?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im getting the special ediiton, not only the coer better, but hopefull it will have the story song and cameraphone

E. J. Rizo

props!

what was different about his last two special editions? just "til the wheels fall off" (dope) and "im chillin" (garbage) right?

first one came with a bonus DVD about an hour long.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props!

theres two songs with this one, and theyre going to be of the allready reviewed songs which all have dope ass reviews

GangstaBoogy

I'm gettin this one. It's become a tradition, I get the special edition version of Game's albums the day it drops at Target in College Grove.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

D~Nice

props!

first one came with a bonus DVD about an hour long.

Yeah the 2nd album the Special Edition came with a DVD also

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:52 PM »
Jome, this thread actually was deleted for a while. I was getting an error message (I still have this exact url open in another tab with it):

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »
^^ The thread was probably in the process of merging when you tried to reply/refresh..  ;)

h2k4

I'm gettin this one. It's become a tradition, I get the special edition version of Game's albums the day it drops at Target

8)

AnybodyKilla

The Game will release a special edition of his third album L.A.X. on August 26th. This version will include two tracks not on the regular release plus bonus footage. If you haven’t seen it by now, check out the original LP cover.

The video for Game’s “My Life” featuring Lil Wayne will premiere in the next week.

Thats dope. Hopefully he puts Red Magic on the bonus one. And next week is a perfect time to drop the My Life video, perfect time for it to peak at around the time the album drops, smart mafuckas. I still think Red Magic woulda blown up even more!!!