Author Topic: W's Down a snoop diss?  (Read 713 times)

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
Re: W's Down a snoop diss?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »
I think he is dissin Snoop, like always.
Crook having his reasons Snoopa dopa is a hater who cant stand see the next dude blow up
that is why snoop is helping problem & dubb union . snoop dogg does not help anybody from that era of death row  & i don't blame him. snoop is not hater .crooked i was with death row when snoop dogg was going at death row. anyway crooked i was the first to diss snoop dogg when crooked i was with death row. so crooked i is the hater not snoop.

snoop dissed crooked first just for signing with deathrow

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/crookedi06/

crooked is a smart dude

fuck snoop

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »
Snoop's doing nothing for Westurn Union besides taking 80%.  Soopafly's doing it all for them.  Just listen to those pre-Soopafly Lucc/Damani tracks, then listen to the new Westurn Union tracks.  Not only has Soopafly graced everyone with his production heat rocks, but Lucc and Damani have stepped their game up since Soopafly has allowed them to soak up some of his talent that he oozes from his pores.  The only thing snoop has done for them is put his name all over the cover of their new CD so he can ride Soopafly's coat tails once again.
without snoop dogg there would be no Soopafly.Snoop is the one who put Soopafly down in the first place .

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 12:56:14 PM »
I think he is dissin Snoop, like always.
Crook having his reasons Snoopa dopa is a hater who cant stand see the next dude blow up
that is why snoop is helping problem & dubb union . snoop dogg does not help anybody from that era of death row  & i don't blame him. snoop is not hater .crooked i was with death row when snoop dogg was going at death row. anyway crooked i was the first to diss snoop dogg when crooked i was with death row. so crooked i is the hater not snoop.

Lol @ Snoop helping someone. Ask Tray Deee, Goldie Loc, E-White, LaToiya Williams, Doggys Angels, and Kokane how much Snoop "helped" them.
then go ask Soopafly & dogg pound who helped them & put them down . I think it was snoop dogg.without snoop dogg Tray Deee &  Goldie Loc would have never dropped an album or been part of eastsiders.so snoops heloed alot people in the past but the expext him to keeping helping them even after he has open the door for them . it is not snoop doggsa fault they can't do it on there own & just want to blame snoop for it . snoop dogg helped them & open the door but it is up to them after that to make there carrer not snoop .