Author Topic: W's Down a snoop diss?  (Read 719 times)

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
W's Down a snoop diss?
« on: August 03, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »
Crooked I diss snoop in the first verse particulary or it's just my imagination?

Okka

Re: W's Down a snoop diss?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »
I think he is dissin Snoop, like always.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »
Snoop and his crew sayin they have fake unity: "better watch all them punk ass rappers and bitch made producers that you always keep around you/Cause they be tellin them record executives negative shit about you to cash checks without you"

K-9

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 11:59:19 AM »
Crook having his reasons Snoopa dopa is a hater who cant stand see the next dude blow up

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
I Think He's Gon' Diss Him Like 4-Ever And Snoop Won't Respond Never! Really!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Crook having his reasons Snoopa dopa is a hater who cant stand see the next dude blow up

I used to think Crooked was just jealous

but now I see Crooked's point

alot prob went behind the scene but Snoop went from being on Crook's coat tails to trying to blackball dude

its sad since Crook > snoop on SOOOO many levels of talent
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 02:59:49 AM »
I just listened to Snoop's song "Nobody Better" - it's labeled as a Ego Trippin' leftover and it sounds like a diss to Crook from Snoopy... anybody heard this song?

K-9

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 06:28:40 AM »

I used to think Crooked was just jealous

but now I see Crooked's point

alot prob went behind the scene but Snoop went from being on Crook's coat tails to trying to blackball dude

its sad since Crook > snoop on SOOOO many levels of talent
GeAaaaa mane .........

midwestryder

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 10:26:06 AM »
that is why snoop is helping problem & dubb union . snoop dogg does not help anybody from that era of death row  & i don't blame him. snoop is not hater .crooked i was with death row when snoop dogg was going at death row. anyway crooked i was the first to diss snoop dogg when crooked i was with death row. so crooked i is the hater not snoop.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
^^Totally Agree!!

Well Said!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 10:43:37 AM »
Snoop's doing nothing for Westurn Union besides taking 80%.  Soopafly's doing it all for them.  Just listen to those pre-Soopafly Lucc/Damani tracks, then listen to the new Westurn Union tracks.  Not only has Soopafly graced everyone with his production heat rocks, but Lucc and Damani have stepped their game up since Soopafly has allowed them to soak up some of his talent that he oozes from his pores.  The only thing snoop has done for them is put his name all over the cover of their new CD so he can ride Soopafly's coat tails once again.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »
^^lol, it's only to give them an edge, apart from that;it's all WU! ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »
that is why snoop is helping problem & dubb union . snoop dogg does not help anybody from that era of death row  & i don't blame him. snoop is not hater .crooked i was with death row when snoop dogg was going at death row. anyway crooked i was the first to diss snoop dogg when crooked i was with death row. so crooked i is the hater not snoop.

Lol @ Snoop helping someone. Ask Tray Deee, Goldie Loc, E-White, LaToiya Williams, Doggys Angels, and Kokane how much Snoop "helped" them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 11:38:28 AM »

Lol @ Snoop helping someone. Ask Tray Deee, Goldie Loc, E-White, LaToiya Williams, Doggys Angels, and Kokane how much Snoop "helped" them.

Well, Goldie is still fuckin with Snoop, so i guess he gettin' that paper, but you are right about the others, specially Tray Deee.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »
Snoop can't even move units with his name on his OWN CD anymore....i don't see how he thinks putting his name on someone else's CD is an equation for success.