10 (33.3%)
Ripp Tha Game Bloody (Street Muzic)
4 (13.3%)
The Shining
1 (3.3%)
Broken Silence
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Official RBX (Concrete Criminals) thread *Audio,interviews,reviews and news*  (Read 7714 times)

Chad Vader

http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/rbx-09-2 - WATCH AND OR DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO AND READ TRANSCRIPT HERE!

Video Interview: Dubcnn Sits Down With RBX & Napsac Ent. - By : Jose - June 17, 2009

Dubcnn recently got a chance to link up with RBX again and discuss his transition from songwriter to independent solo artist and the changing state of the music industry.

"The Narrator" is preparing the world for the release of his mixtape "X2 The Digital Cush" and his full length album project tentatively titled "The Unanimous Project". We got to sit down with X and his management team Napsac Entertainment at the Napsac Sports Apparel Store in Santa Ana, California for the interview.

Dubcnn Exclusive Interview With West Coast Veteran RBX "The Narrator"

Grab a copy of RBX's mixtape "X2 The Digital Cush", stay tuned for more updates regarding his full length project. Those in Southern California should also make sure to attend the Digital Cush Mixtape Release Party at the Pressbox in Anaheim on June 26th which is sponsored by none other than Dubcnn. RBX will be performing alongside Imperial Assassins, Myke Nez, and Play-R. Special invites include Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm. For more information view the official flyer.

SoCo

• 'G'
who has a link to Out Wit Da Old by RBX, (MP3) please?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn that new x sounds cool
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ICHI THE KILLER

just order my copy  ;D ;D

Chad Vader

Chad Vader's;
RBX X2; The Digital Kush MIXTAPE review

Intro; I don't care (ft.R.Kelly)
Nice intro.
3.5/5

Ganja traffic
Average
3/5

Notorious DPG (Ft. The Lady Of Rage & Kurupt) (off one of Snoop´s Church mixtapes)
This one is a couple of years old.
Tight never the less.
4/5

Missile one
Tight beat.
4/5

Jump up (ft.Big Rocc)
RBX comes tight,the beat is chill..nothing special.

Ambush and torture (ft.Stacc A Dollar) off "The X-Factor "
Another oldie. Who's Stacc A Dollar? He's ill.
Shit bangs,all three (X,Stacc and Polarbear on the beat) comes TIGHT.
4.5/5

Datz who (Daddy Vee)
Daddy Vee solo..... shit is straight.
3/5

Focus (Lloyd Banks)
Straight
3/5

West Side Story (ft.Sick Jacken) off "The Shining"
Another recycle....it's alright.
3/5

4 real (Mike Neez)
 :-X

DUBCNN interview
skit

Freestyle (ft.Big2daBoy) produced by Dr.Dre
razeone claims that Young Cee did the beat. Could be... who knows? Anyway shit bangs hard.
4/5

Love my hood (Birdman)
Straight
3/5

Down Wit Us (ft. The S.T.O.P. Movement)
Classic.... but old news.
4/5

Automatic (ft.Big Rocc)
Chill
3.5/5

Saturday (ft.Big Rocc)
Bumbin´
3.5/5

Everyday.... (ft.Big Rocc)
Nahhhh  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
2/5

Shook onez (Mobb Deep)
Classic,but....
5/5

Ain't nobody (Mike Neez)
Nice
3.5/5

Conclusion;
This is NOT a mixtape,it's more like a compilation;

-1/3 features tracks by other artists (some previously released  :-[) YELLOW
-1/3 features previously released RBX tracks  :-[ LIME GREEN
-1/3 features new RBX tracks  :) WHITE

ooooh well.
3/5

Thanks to XXXX for the hook up,he will probably hook you up if you're cool with him.
In other words don't ask me.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:34:22 AM by Vader »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Interesting that R Kelly is on there, working on Detox, then that 50 joint, and now with RBX. Keeps popping up randomly with Dre or Dre affiliates...

Chad Vader

RBX Featuring Concrete Criminals Gang - Jump Up (Audio)

As promised we now have the third in a series of tracks off RBX's recently released mixtape "X2 The Digital Kush".

"The Narrator" is preparing the world for the release of his his full length album project tentatively titled "The Unanimous Project".
Today's track features an appearance from Concrete Criminals Gang

RBX - Jump Up (Featuring Concrete Criminals Gang)

Also make sure you check the video interview we did with him not too long ago.
In it X talks about his views on the state of the game and the different path his career has taken him.

Dubcnn Exclusive interview with legendary West Coast veteran RBX "The Narrator"

Grab a copy of RBX's mixtape "X2 The Digital Kush", and stay tuned to Dubcnn for more updates regarding his full length project.
Shouts out to Eddie at Napsac Entertainment and Apparel.

As promised we now have the fourth track in a series of tracks off RBX's recently released mixtape "X2 The Digital Kush".

"The Narrator" is preparing the world for the release of his his full length album project tentatively titled "The Unanimous Project".
Today's track is the second featuring an appearance from C.C.G..

RBX; Saturday (Featuring Big Rocc)

Also make sure you check the video interview we did with him not too long ago.
In it X talks about his views on the state of the game and the different path his career has taken him.

Grab a copy of RBX's mixtape "X2 The Digital Kush", and stay tuned to Dubcnn for more updates regarding his full length project.
Shouts out to Eddie at Napsac Entertainment and Apparel.
Be sure to check Napsac out at the Streetlow Magazine 2009 Car Show and after party at the Pressbox in Anaheim.

As promised we now have another track off RBX's recently released mixtape "X2 The Digital Kush".

"The Narrator" is currently in the studio wrapping up work on his forthcoming album. Today's track is another one with C.C.G..

RBX - Automatic (Featuring C.C.G.)

Also make sure you check the video interview we did with him awhile ago. In it X talks about his views on the state of the game and the different path his career has taken him.

Grab a copy of RBX's mixtape "X2 The Digital Kush", and stay tuned to Dubcnn for more updates regarding his full length project. Shouts out to Eddie & Joaquin at Napsac Entertainment and Apparel. Be sure to check our behind the scenes footage courtesy of Napsac at the Streetlow Magazine 2009 Car Show in Anaheim.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 09:48:55 PM by Vader »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn looks like this ccg album might be released....one day  ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real i hate the shit on the radio, tv etc...and the artists i do like rarely drop
the shinning was dope IMO

:P :P :P :P
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i mean why not?
well rbx and rocc arent household names, not that the others are but they close so i can see why krs and buck got theit deal even tho duck down been releasin records for years but damn rbx need to huslte these indie labels and get it crackin for real
why we have to wait years n years for muzik from
king t
mc ren
rbx

these are the westcoast, but they rarely release muzik and they complain bout the industry?
that makes them part of the problem
1.for complain bout wayne, tpain etc...
2.not releasin muzik on the regular

for real i hate the shit on the radio, tv etc...and the artists i do like rarely drop

Bizzy Bone/Bad Ass,Lazie Bone/Sloan and KRS/Buckshot recently dropped duo album... so a label should give RBX and Big Rocc a shot...

Cube

Chad Vader

yeah i mean why not?
well rbx and rocc aren't household names, not that the others are but they close so i can see why krs and buck got theit deal even tho duck down been releasing records for years but damn rbx need to hustle these indie labels and get it cracking for real
why we have to wait years n years for music from
king t
MC ren
rbx

these are the westcoast, but they rarely release music and they complain bout the industry?
1.for complain bout Wayne, tpain etc...
2.not releasing music on the regular

for real i hate the shit on the radio, TV etc...and the artists i do like rarely drop

Bizzy Bone/Bad Ass,Lazie Bone/Sloan and KRS/Buckshot recently dropped duo album... so a label should give RBX and Big Rocc a shot...

--Ren has 7 kids,his main interest is Islam and the history of Egypt (according to his last interview with the Source magazine)...
so music ain't number one priority these days.  :-[
What to say,when you turn 40... will you be as "obsessed" about music as you is now?

-King T? have no clue,maybe he´s coaching Maylay.... who knows?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well theyve been takin years off...its jus funny the same ones who dont release muzik are the same people who complain bout the industry fulla wack rappers lol
its whatever i guess... and im pretty sure ima be listenin to muzik heavily 20 years from now...MUZIK IS A IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE IMO

yeah i mean why not?
well rbx and rocc aren't household names, not that the others are but they close so i can see why krs and buck got theit deal even tho duck down been releasing records for years but damn rbx need to hustle these indie labels and get it cracking for real
king t
MC ren
rbx

these are the westcoast, but they rarely release music and they complain bout the industry?

for real i hate the shit on the radio, TV etc...and the artists i do like rarely drop

--Ren has 7 kids,his main interest is Islam and the history of Egypt (according to his last interview with the Source magazine)...
What to say,when you turn 40... will you be as "obsessed" about music as you is now?

Cube

Chad Vader

well theyve been taking years off...its just funny the same ones who don't release music are the same people who complain bout the industry fulla wack rappers lol
its whatever i guess... and I'm pretty sure ima be listening to music heavily 20 years from now...MUZIK IS A IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE IMO

yeah i mean why not?
well rbx and rocc aren't household names, not that the others are but they close so i can see why krs and buck got their deal even tho duck down been releasing records for years but damn rbx need to hustle these indie labels and get it cracking for real
king t
MC ren
rbx

- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
True.... ain't it funny that they (the complaining rappers) hardly call out (the names) of the wak rappers?

-Hard to tell where you will be when as old as Ren.... but hey he got 7 kids  :o :o :o.... wtf. common...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats gotta be tuff.. 7 kids i mean takin em to school...eat....lol...but still i hate it when these same rappers come outta the hidin and they do a interview and they like yeah
nah reason i wasnt heavy in the game was cuz i wasnt feelin the game and it was wack to me..and most of the time like you said, they wont name any names but theyll say...nah i dont even need to name anyone cuz they all wack?

TRUE THEY MIGHT BE WACK, BUT
1.HAVIN NOT RELEASED MUZIK IN YEARS
2.NOT NAMIN ANY NAMES
3.NO TOURIN

they jus as bad if not worst...for this coast anyway

well theyve been taking years off...its just funny the same ones who don't release music are the same people who complain bout the industry fulla wack rappers lol
its whatever i guess... and I'm pretty sure ima be listening to music heavily 20 years from now...MUZIK IS A IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE IMO

yeah i mean why not?
well rbx and rocc aren't household names, not that the others are but they close so i can see why krs and buck got their deal even tho duck down been releasing records for years but damn rbx need to hustle these indie labels and get it cracking for real
king t
MC ren
rbx

True.... ain't it funny that they (the complaining rappers) hardly call out (the names) of the wak rappers?

-Hard to tell where you will be when as old as Ren.... but hey he got 7 kids  :o :o :o.... wtf. common...

Cube

Chad Vader

yeah thats gotta be tuff.. 7 kids i mean taking em to school...eat....lol...but still i hate it when these same rappers come outta the hiding and they do a interview and they like yeah
nah reason i wasn't heavy in the game was cuz i wasn't feeling the game and it was wack to me..and most of the time like you said, they wont name any names but they'll say...nah i don't even need to name anyone cuz they all wack?

TRUE THEY MIGHT BE WACK, BUT
1.HAVIN NOT RELEASED MUZIK IN YEARS
2.NOT NAMIN ANY NAMES
3.NO TOURIN

they just as bad if not worst...for this coast anyway

well they've been taking years off...its just funny the same ones who don't release music are the same people who complain bout the industry fulla wack rappers lol

yeah i mean why not?
king t
MC ren
rbx

-I feel you.... that has been been bugging me for years. They go wak this and that... but the next day they shake "MC Hammer's" hand.  :P

-Touring? You talking about specific artists (like the ones you mentioned above),or artists in general?