Author Topic: GSP destroys John Fitch  (Read 445 times)

PLANT

Re: GSP destroys John Fitch
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 03:13:56 PM »
gsp and silva r my two fav fighters so i mean thatd be a dream fight but i think that gsp would put up more of a fight then have the other mother fuckers that they get silva to fight
for sure, Silva has just been beating up on a bunch of nobodys in that weight class.  The best guy he has went up against was a washed up Rich Franklin.  Im not saying Anderson isnt a great fighter, but he hasnt faced anyone even close to the fighter that GSP has.  Meanwhile GSP has beat some of the best fighters in the world over his career, and is still only 27.  Like I said,  Silva's time is coming, sooner or later he will lose.  It could be a fluke KO like Serra over GSP was, or if they finally decide to get Silva to fight some REAL competition, he could be due for a loss. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
i missed this shit...sucks about Huerta(the only fighter i was rootin for on this card).

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »
i missed this shit...sucks about Huerta(the only fighter i was rootin for on this card).
no doubt, I picked him to win over KenFlo....But Florian got stronger as the fight went on.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »
what fights do u want doggie? I might be able to get the links..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 05:26:33 PM »
what fights do u want doggie? I might be able to get the links..
dope...any links you can hook-up would be appreciated homie, but def the huerta fight.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 11:19:01 PM »
no doubt, I picked him to win over KenFlo....But Florian got stronger as the fight went on.

huerta got frustrated with Florian...he wanted to let loose and Florian was just technically sound.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Intriago33

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 08:03:02 AM »

I had Florian beforehand, his stand-up is on a different level to Huerta's and it showed. Huerta's an entertaining fighter and very well conditioned, but he needs to make some major improvements to tackle the top guys at 155lb.

bez

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 09:16:17 AM »
Lesner was so impressive.

Great performance by GSP. Fucking owned that ring. Fitch out up a good fight though, never really looked like getting knocked out or giving up so fair play to him.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 10:06:17 AM »

I had Florian beforehand, his stand-up is on a different level to Huerta's and it showed. Huerta's an entertaining fighter and very well conditioned, but he needs to make some major improvements to tackle the top guys at 155lb.

EXACTLY!! another guy that dominated AVG guys, and then stepped in the ring with a top fighter and realzied he has ALOT to improve..

and GSP would hang with Anderson Silva. Silva will get caught one day. Cote would be the type of heavy handed dude that could do it too..

Lutter had Silva mounted and gassed...Hes not Unbeatable

The Best of 3 Worlds