Author Topic: GSP destroys John Fitch  (Read 448 times)

PLANT

GSP destroys John Fitch
« on: August 10, 2008, 06:35:05 AM »
That was a sick card last night with a great main event.  Glad GSP retained the title.  Hes still the best pound for pound fighter in the world IMO. 

Kenny Florian did well against Huerta too, I picked Roger to beat Kenny but KenFlo stood tall in there.

And sick fight for Lesnar, he fuckin tuned up Heath Herring!!

I was impressed with the card lastnight, every fight was dope!

OchoCinco

Re: GSP destroys John Fitch
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »
i got mad respect for john fitch...dude was takin a beatin but wouldnt quit...gsp was to much of a beast and just schooled the dude

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
Im Canadian and i wouldnt say GSP is the best pound for pound fighter but hes up there... that fight BJ PENN AND GSP will be a crazy fight in decemeber.
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
Im Canadian and i wouldnt say GSP is the best pound for pound fighter but hes up there... that fight BJ PENN AND GSP will be a crazy fight in decemeber.

gsp already beat him once so i dont see anything changin and thats when gsp was still young and hadnt one a championship yet

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »

gsp already beat him once so i dont see anything changin and thats when gsp was still young and hadnt one a championship yet
Yup, and GSP has obviously improved since then. Jon Fitch is a fuckin warrior, I give dude major props, I was goin for him but knew he was gonna lose, the title shot was long overdue tho. Great card last nite tho, that first fight was dope, good to see Herring get his ass manhandled.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 01:25:03 PM »
GSP not pound for pound #1 he still behind fedor and anderson. ya feel me?? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »
MOntreal!!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 12:58:23 AM »

Penn gased out on that one.  It could either way. If Penn moves up, i think he gets beat...if GSP moves down..he gets beat. I think they should both stay their weight class and dont fuck with eeach other hahha.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 01:54:28 AM »
my 2 favorite fighters. BJ and GSP are both WAY better then they were that last fight. This fight would be amazing. The First fight GSP got poked in the eye and pretty much lost the first rd becuz of that, but he won the last 2 the last rd very impressivly cuz for a while he was getting his ass kicked, but Penn gassed as well, and he is in much better shape now. Too hard to pick a winner in this one.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 01:59:34 AM »
gsp has beat

bj penn
frank trigg
karo parysian
josh koscheck
matt hughes (twice)
sean sherk
jason miller
jay heroin
jon fitch

that is one amazing list  :o

IF HE DOES END UP BEATING BJ, WHO WOULD BE AFTER THAT?? THIAGO ALVES?
AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR BJ in the lightweight division. Because BJ Ken Flo would be a great fight as well

The Best of 3 Worlds

Intriago33

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 05:42:25 AM »
Unless BJ can knock GSP out, then he will end up gassing and losing again. Penn's better conditioned than he once was, but I no way believe he can go 5 rounds at a good pace. He needs to win this in 3.

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 10:34:28 AM »
i wana see gsp vs anderson silva one day

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 10:47:59 AM »
^ Anderson Silva is on a whole nother level then GSP... i think it would be a disapointing fight to tell you the truth
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »
^ Anderson Silva is on a whole nother level then GSP... i think it would be a disapointing fight to tell you the truth
fuck no.....GSP is the most skilled fighter in MMA, period.  Every dog has his day, just like Mike Tyson got knocked the fuck out, it will happen to Anderson Silva too, some day.  Just wait. 

OchoCinco

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »
gsp and silva r my two fav fighters so i mean thatd be a dream fight but i think that gsp would put up more of a fight then have the other mother fuckers that they get silva to fight