Author Topic: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???  (Read 1072 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LL Cool J Questions Low Album Sales Due To Conspiracy???
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 03:34:58 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

http://youngandthefly.blogspot.com/2008/09/ll-cool-j-questions-album-sales-low-due.html
LL needs to go sit down some where.nobody wants to hear a whole lp.with ladies songs on it...sorry l u loseing patna

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 03:48:21 AM »
..lol...Aint't heard the album yet.Will get it to see what the fuss is all about!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

midwestryder

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 03:49:31 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

http://youngandthefly.blogspot.com/2008/09/ll-cool-j-questions-album-sales-low-due.html
LL needs to go sit down some where.nobody wants to hear a whole lp.with ladies songs on it...sorry l u loseing patna
you don't know what the fuck you are talking about hater  because the album was not full of ladies song , stupid fuck . the album had a bunch of street music. only person losing is your hater self because of your ignorance .you need to sit down & shut up with your hater mouth,new school & respect a real legend in hip hop ther would be no biggie or 2pac without LL cool J ,hater.

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 04:59:59 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

you don't know what the fuck you are talking about hater  because the album was not full of ladies song , stupid fuck . the album had a bunch of street music. only person losing is your hater self because of your ignorance .you need to sit down & shut up with your hater mouth,new school & respect a real legend in hip hop ther would be no biggie or 2pac without LL cool J ,hater.

man this dude gotta be 10 years old always sayin hater in every post stop cryin you bitch made nigga.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 05:11:48 AM »
LL has lost his fan base over the years, i just dont think he can sell loads, not many can.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 05:45:26 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jome

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 05:12:30 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

Watch your language kiddo, if you wanna keep posting here.  :nawty:

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:53:02 AM »
Don't know about any conspiracy, but to me it seems that this whole project has failed to raise any sort of hype.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 07:05:53 AM »
All respect to LL and all he has meant to hip hop but dude needs to accept that fact that hip hip has this imaginary age/longevity law...90 percent of rappers his age are just not going to sell anymore...The CD might be dope but it really does not matter as far as sales...Females only like  him to look at him but are not going to buy his music while most dudes have moved on to other rappers...LL made the decision to cater to the ladies a few years ago and probably lost most of his male fanbase even if there are some reet bangers on the new CD.....Dude has had a great career but it's time to just make guest appearances and stop blaming everyone else for bad sales....It's not like he does not have other career options. 

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 07:08:56 AM »
All respect to LL and all he has meant to hip hop but dude needs to accept that fact that hip hip has this imaginary age/longevity law...90 percent of rappers his age are just not going to sell anymore...The CD might be dope but it really does not matter as far as sales...Females only like  him to look at him but are not going to buy his music while most dudes have moved on to other rappers...LL made the decision to cater to the ladies a few years ago and probably lost most of his male fanbase even if there are some reet bangers on the new CD.....Dude has had a great career but it's time to just make guest appearances and stop blaming everyone else for bad sales....It's not like he does not have other career options. 
Co-sign!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 08:55:19 AM »

Real spit

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »
man LL is damn hallucinating - this is honestly embarrassing for a hip-hop legend..he did the same shit last album, blamed it on anyone but himself..the album didn't sell cause no hits were spawned (same as last cd) FACE it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 09:10:37 AM »
How much did this sell?

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »
I'm a fan of Cool J, don't get it twisted, but what k-dogg said above pretty much sums it up. Doing 43k without a hit single is remarkable by today's standard. He oughta be happy he broke 40k his first week.