Author Topic: Dr. Dre is official about Detox, first single and news! (???)  (Read 3131 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: Dr. Dre is official about Detox, first single and news! (???)
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »
you niggas acting like Jay, 50, LIl Wayne, R Kelly, Kanye, Puffy, Mary J, aren't all going to be on Detox

shit will be wack, trust me

Yup co-sign.

Im tellin you this dude is the releast poster but niggaz always hate when people tell the truth about their favorite rapper/producer, and im not talkin about whos tough vs whos not, whos the releast cat vs whos not.

Im talkin about when it comes to the music like for instance Crooked I not droppin albums, Dre fallin off and etc.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »
dr dre aitn even reppin the west with that line up

he need to drop detox with and only

Lil 1/2 Dead
Daz
Kurupt
Quik or sum shit
and Get TQ doin some vocals

thats a fuckin LA Album right there

if 50s on it i iant buying it... sorry i like hip hop bot gay/pop hop

fuck dre and his wack album

~Lucien~

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2008, 03:03:46 PM »
you niggas acting like Jay, 50, LIl Wayne, R Kelly, Kanye, Puffy, Mary J, aren't all going to be on Detox

Yup co-sign.

Im tellin you this dude is the releast poster but niggaz always hate when people tell the truth about their favorite rapper/producer, and im not talkin about whos tough vs whos not, whos the releast cat vs whos not.

Im talkin about when it comes to the music like for instance Crooked I not droppin albums, Dre fallin off and etc.

Indeed. Long Beach Iz Active is a real ass dude. He speaks his mind. He is on point. People here are hating on dude because they can't handle the truth. Props 2 both you guys

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »

Yup co-sign.

Indeed. Long Beach Iz Active is a real ass dude. He speaks his mind. He is on point. People here are hating on dude because they can't handle the truth. Props 2 both you guys

Whoa y'all giving him too much credit.  :P

Point blank, Long Beach Iz Active is a Snoop stan. I have no problems with stans of anybody per se, but it is what it is. I will say the nigga never misses a chance to diss Crooked I & Dr. Dre in every thread possible. But SMH @ the nigga really believing Crooked I is "old" when his daddy Snoop is damn near 5 years older than Crooked, and yeah I looked that shit up via Intelius.com. LOL! So who is really old, then?  :laugh: But it is what it is. The nigga just likes creating shock posts to get everyone riled up sometimes. Therefore I don't take the nigga too seriously. He's a comic though.  :laugh:

While Long Beach Iz Active can be funny at times, ask him about the time when he posted a month ago that Snoop's last album sold 3x plat worldwide. LMFAO!! I asked the nigga to find me the source of this and he couldn't do it. He said it was "common knowledge nigga". Since the nigga couldn't come up with the facts for this I found an actual source that shows Snoop's last 2 albums combined haven't even sold 3x plat. The nigga is barely @ 1.5 million between 2 albums. LOL! So yeah, I caught the Snoop stan slipping there.

Case in point, don't put too much emphasis on who is real and who isn't on a message board. Afterall, this is the internet. You can't take too much of this shit too seriously. Have a laugh and move on with it.  :P

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2008, 03:40:57 PM »

Yup co-sign.

Point blank, Long Beach Iz Active is a Snoop stan. I have no problems with stans of anybody per se, but it is what it is. I will say the nigga never misses a chance to diss Crooked I & Dr. Dre in every thread possible. But SMH @ the nigga really believing Crooked I is "old" when his daddy Snoop is damn near 5 years older than Crooked, and yeah I looked that shit up via Intelius.com. LOL! So who is really old, then?  :laugh: But it is what it is. The nigga just likes creating shock posts to get everyone riled up sometimes. Therefore I don't take the nigga too seriously. He's a comic though.  :laugh:

While Long Beach Iz Active can be funny at times, ask him about the time when he posted a month ago that Snoop's last album sold 3x plat worldwide. LMFAO!! I asked the nigga to find me the source of this and he couldn't do it. He said it was "common knowledge nigga". Since the nigga couldn't come up with the facts for this I found an actual source that shows Snoop's last 2 albums combined haven't even sold 3x plat. The nigga is barely @ 1.5 million between 2 albums. LOL! So yeah, I caught the Snoop stan slipping there.

Case in point, don't put too much emphasis on who is real and who isn't on a message board. Afterall, this is the internet. You can't take too much of this shit too seriously. Have a laugh and move on with it.  :P

Seriously. The nigga tried to say Ego Trippin was hot so IMO hes a stone cold Snoop dickrider.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

Yup co-sign.

Seriously. The nigga tried to say Ego Trippin was hot so IMO hes a stone cold Snoop dickrider.

I'm a fan of Snoop too, so I have no problems with people being Snoop fans or stans. I understand what Snoop was trying to do with Ego Trippin' but it didn't do anything for me, but I give the nigga props for trying. But truth be told that album felt like a 2.5 or 3.0 out of 5 to me. Very mediocre with a handful of forgetful joints.

Al Bundy

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2008, 03:54:13 PM »
smh @ this thread

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

Yup co-sign.

I just try to keep shit real, sometimes the truth hurts so niggas hate
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »
^dude let's be real

u were a huge knoc-turn'al fan and rarely talked shit about him; when "Gangsta lean" came out, u was on his jock big time

literally a few weeks after that/ago, me and u started arguing back and forth about T.I. and his new album

then all of a sudden you go around calling knoc wack and talkin' all kinds of random shit about him, when u wasn't bad mouthin' him at all a few weeks earlier

that showed me u were trying to get a rise out of me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2008, 04:06:15 PM »
^dude let's be real

u were a huge knoc-turn'al fan and rarely talked shit about him; when "Gangsta lean" came out, u was on his jock big time

literally a few weeks after that/ago, me and u started arguing back and forth about T.I. and his new album

then all of a sudden you go around calling knoc wack and talkin' all kinds of random shit about him, when u wasn't bad mouthin' him at all a few weeks earlier

I don't try to get a rise of nobody, stop gassin ya self

I'm a knoc fan based on what he did in the past, and that gangsta lean track was dope.  But what has that nigga done the last 5-6 years? NOTHING, except drop that wack ass shit with that nascar cover

try to refute what I said
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »
I don't try to get a rise of nobody, stop gassin ya self

I'm a knoc fan based on what he did in the past, and that gangsta lean track was dope.  But what has that nigga done the last 5-6 years? NOTHING, except drop that wack ass shit with that nascar cover

try to refute what I said
ok lol

it's true he's been relatively un-active the last 3-4 years minus a couple guest appearances each year

but this is stuff u would never really say before

and again, the nascar cover shit was fake and he really had nothing to do with it..he told me this shit himself

if u gonna "diss him" leave that album alone and talk bout' how he been un-active..he comin' back though

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2008, 04:11:11 PM »
^dude let's be real

except drop that wack ass shit with that nascar cover

lmao! hilarious.

Long Beach Iz Active >>>> most posters on here

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
^lol get off his jock

that album was a fake

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »
^lol get off his jock

when u get off t.i's jock, which im assumin is never goin to happen so theres my answer to your comment ;)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »
Okay anybody think it'd be cool to get a 'first look exclusive news update' from dubcnn.com when it comes to dre's album? Someone maybe thru jazzy or snoop make it happen so this is where we get our world premiere and not on some uk aftermath site or sha's site etc; not that there's anything wrong with that , lol, nah anyway, lol @ lil' 1/2 dead being on the album, now if you want a real line-up for detox I heard this one in 'crazy town'. : Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, NateDogg, Lady Of Rage, Lil'1/2 dead, BadAzz, Sam Sneed, Timebomb, Knoc'turn'al, Big Pimpin' Delmond, Ricky Harris, Hittman, Six-2, Xzibit, RBX, Roscoe, Mc.Ren, Ice-Cube, Yella, Lil' E, Tha Game, Warren G, Eminem tha list like that is what I'd luv to see, But it'll be yea, 50, Em, X, G-Unit, Lil'Wayne, Mary J, and the last two even Wayne POSSIBLY lol w/ X would be dope, but please leave off Cassidy and Yayo, Banks 'n them.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html