Author Topic: [Video] Kurupt & 40 Glocc Interview "Im not feelin that skinny jeans shit"  (Read 685 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

Kurupt my dude but lol at him acting like he hard when he with wack ass 40 Glocc. Like 40 Glocc is hard :laugh:

"I keeps it crippin" - Kurupt..nigga shut the fuck up

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhMPuB22N1PnJcixUZ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhMPuB22N1PnJcixUZ</a>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:16:13 AM by Purple Haze (ANTI GULLIBLE ASS CRACKAZ) »

double_a

• 'G'
roscoes the man :o

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol,and lol @ roscoe's mumblin ass but that bitch at the end had me contemplating suicide

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Roscoe!

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lol,and lol @ roscoe's mumblin ass but that bitch at the end had me contemplating suicide
What the hell are you talking about?  Roscoe that dude on the mic and the bitch at the end was Gail Gotti, one of the best female spitters in the game right now.

Okka

Roscoe was on fire. When is that Kurupt/Roscoe album droppin?

kuruptDPG

damn gail got sum big tits, wouldnt mind sucking on them.

gd to see kurupt on different radio stations, kurupt should drop freestyles 24/7, he should drop mixtapes ther and then, i can see him rip any beat

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i can see him rip any beat

Just like Redman, both dudes can rip any type of beat :).

'Scoe killed it.
It's funky enough!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What the hell are you talking about?  Roscoe that dude on the mic and the bitch at the end was Gail Gotti, one of the best female spitters in the game right now.
i like roscoe but that freestyle wasnt impressive in the least.. gail is the best femcee on the mic? fuck that...mc lyte could have an asthma attack and still come better than that shit

kuruptDPG

i can see him rip any beat

Just like Redman, both dudes can rip any type of beat :).

'Scoe killed it.

yh red is sicc, hes still got it.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [Video] Kurupt & 40 Glocc Interview "Im not feelin that skinny jeans shit"
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 01:37:06 PM »
might a known 40 glocc would have a camera on him  >:(

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 05:13:54 PM »
Kurupt and Roscoe are them dudes 8)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »
i cant stand radio dj's like that who just dick ride artists the whole time.....thats why havent listend to big boy (power 106) in long fuckin time, all they do is nut hug whatever artists are up there, its fuckin disgusting
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

midwestryder

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
i like roscoe but that freestyle wasnt impressive in the least.. gail is the best femcee on the mic? fuck that...mc lyte could have an asthma attack and still come better than that shit
he said Gail gotti is one of the best female spitters in the game right now . he did not say gail gotti was the best ever . alos mc lyte is not rapping anymore. so she don't count today but mc lyte was great . gail gotti is the best west coast femcee on the mic today.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 02:27:58 PM »
40 glocc spoke the truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.