Author Topic: This is the problem with the westcoast  (Read 605 times)

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: This is the problem with the westcoast
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »
There's nuttin' wrong with the West Coast. Ya'll just want some mainstream BS. The real dudes on the Coast are doing them and not trying to be Soulja Boy, Jay-Z, 50 or Nelly. The West is hot right now, just not in the mainstream circles.

Check Jay Rock, Crooked I, Paris, Game, Terrace Martin, Meech Wells, Battlecat got some shit coming soon. Glasses Malone, Murs and Mistah Fab are hard at work. San Quinn, Nipsey, Omar Cruz, Ya Boy & Young Maylay.

Now I can go on and on, but u get the picture.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 12:43:34 AM »
i was bemoaning where u "west coast " cats heads was at more than the lack of talent...somebody said sumthin about mur's but wheres the murs thread??....u got ppl posting four pages about a 5 second snippet of a track that wasnt good enough to be released in 93 but aint nobody reppin the new talent...if i see a name pop up often enough here i check them out even tho i prefer east coast ish...but i aint just checking random cats u reel off in a list

cus last time i did it was spider loc ....time before guerilla black...ive learnt my lesson :-\

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 02:58:55 AM »
The west coast is in a good situation right now,
ALOT of new/newer guys have dropped some very very good mixtapes recently, Indef, Evidence, Sly Boogy, Nipsey Hussle, Terrance Martin...............

Yep,I can probably add a gang off cats to that list,but I wont bother because...people just love to complain  :P link

Nothing wrong with the west coast

I was bemoaning where u "west coast " cats heads was at more than the lack of talent...
somebody said sumthin about murs but wheres the murs thread?.

If you bothered to use the engine;  ;)
Search results for Murs  ;)

This thread might interest you;
Westcoast artists not focused on guns, money, redundant gangsta bullshit

don't bother, Chad, he's lazy

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 03:04:59 AM »
damn straight but on the real i didnt put much thought into this thread just found the contents of the 1st page funny...shoot me

and whens detox dropping?

Paul

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 06:00:11 AM »
i was bemoaning where u "west coast " cats heads was at more than the lack of talent...somebody said sumthin about mur's but wheres the murs thread??....u got ppl posting four pages about a 5 second snippet of a track that wasnt good enough to be released in 93 but aint nobody reppin the new talent...if i see a name pop up often enough here i check them out even tho i prefer east coast ish...but i aint just checking random cats u reel off in a list

http://www.amazon.com/Murs-President/dp/B001DUIZ3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1227621545&sr=1-1

you will not be dissapointed, and if your into eastcoast more theres plenty of production form 9th Wonder
funkyfreshintheflesh

inDAstreets Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 07:46:40 AM »
aint too much West Coastn going on online, you gotta get out in the streets, go hit a swapmeet or something, the west is poppin

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »
The problem with the Westcoast is that the Westcoast (and it's supporters) spend too much time worrying about what is wrong with it!

Say what you will about me.. but my contribution to the West is one of the most valuable..
I take our music OUT of this country and into OTHER countries..
where they don't see the Westcoast involved in any type of decline!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

BJV

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 02:12:19 PM »
TERRACE MARTIN

PROBLEM