Author Topic: (VIDEO) Grand Hustle, Shawty Lo Camp Rumble At Dirty Awards  (Read 939 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Grand Hustle, Shawty Lo Camp Rumble At Dirty Awards
« on: November 25, 2008, 12:12:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_y2jCQqhG04" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_y2jCQqhG04</a>

Radio One's fourth annual Dirty Awards ended abruptly this evening when two separate altercations erupted reportedly between rapper Shawty Lo and members of the Grand Hustle camp tonight (November 24).

An eye witness told AllHipHop.com that the tension between the two crews mounted during Shawty Lo's performance, which included a diss version of Grand Hustle artist Yung LA's song "Ain't I."

As Lo performed his version with a chorus "Don't I," an audience member identified by an eyewitness as Capitol recording artist Alfamega, allegedly threw a chair onto the stage.

At that point, witnesses say another artist signed to the T.I.-helmed label stormed the stage, at which point authorities proceeded to break a fight.

T.I. himself took the stage shortly after the fight to accept an award following, a reported private conversation with Shawty-Lo, in which the Grammy Award-winning rapper/actor allegedly insisted once again, that the two end their long-running beef.

He proceeded to denounce the violence and negativity and assured the Dirty Awards audience that he did not condone the fighting.

Shortly thereafter, however, a second fight broke out as T.I. performed his verse from "Ain't I," allegedly substituting some lyrics with verbal jabs at Shawty Lo, with whom he has had an unpleasant relationship throughout the year.

Towards the end of the performance, another member of the Grand Hustle camp allegedly jumped off stage and assaulted a man witnesses said was Shawty Lo's brother.

Police officers then halted the awards show, using pepper spray to end the fight.

While the Dirty Awards audience was immediately evacuated, witnesses say other altercations may have occurred outside of the event.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:58:45 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

bez

Re: (VIDEO) Grand Hustle, Shawty Lo Camp Rumble At Dirty Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 03:21:07 AM »
dont really see shit in the video

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 04:37:51 AM »
GRAND HUSTLE
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 06:53:48 AM »
another video here

penenstamp

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
This whole beef is so :tosser:

GRAND HUSTLE

Great post!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 08:22:15 AM »
GRAND HUSTLE

You've just ruined any chance of people not calling you a T.I. groupie yet again.

Funny shit though.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 10:34:27 AM »
GRAND HUSTLE

You've just ruined any chance of people not calling you a T.I. groupie yet again.

Funny shit though.
shows how much i care that ppl do that

it's funny but the post represents u get whats coming 2 u..thats how life works..they talk shit all day..grand hustle finally tried them..this aint even about no rap/beef stuff...its life..u get whats coming..

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »
another video here

LMAO..u mean to tell me that boy on the floor was Shawty Lo ppl? Alfa Mega got DOWN on them :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:59:22 AM by Lunatic 63 »

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »
for those who said they aint see shit..the first video posted..peep the bottom right of the video around 35-40 secs..u see alfa mega fuckin dude up..

penenstamp

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 11:09:03 AM »
GRAND HUSTLE

Funny shit though.
shows how much i care that ppl do that

it's funny but the post represents u get whats coming 2 u..thats how life works..they talk shit all day..grand hustle finally tried them..this aint even about no rap/beef stuff...its life..u get whats coming..

so why did you type grand hustle in capitals?

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »
^cause this shit is hilarious..grand hustle gets down..

confirmed by LO's manager: the dude y'all see knocked out in the video is Shawty Lo's brother.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »
wait a min..this shit gettin confusin' than a mutha fucka lol..dude whos sleepin on the ground can be seen on stage with TI durin the TI performance..so i guess that ain't the dude Alfa knocked out (but we do see Alfa gettin down on someone) and its been confirmed Alfa slid Lo's brother..I doubt Alfa hit dude we see on the ground cause that dude was on stage with Grand Hustle..

Elano

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 11:14:42 AM »
Shawty Lo Speaks On Grand Hustle Altercation, Warns: “I Ain’t Lil Flip”

Shawty Lo’s innocent. As previously reported, members of T.I. and Lo’s crews got into an altercation during Radio One’s Fourth Annual Dirty Awards in Atlanta last night (11/25).

Early reports say the fight started when Lo taunted Grand Hustle with his own version of Yung L.A.’s “Ain’t I.” But to let the Bankhead rapper tell it, he didn’t instigate anything.

“I didn’t go and start nothing. If they rewind the cameras, they’ll see how it started,” Lo told MTV. “I’m a man. I respect every man as a man. If a man disrespects me, what am I supposed to do? T.I. needs to contain his people. We’re not standing down. I performed my music; 107.9 [one of the show's organizers] called me to perform. I didn’t come to start no beef with him. I gave Tip a shout out at the BET [Hip-Hop] Awards.”

Lo actually claims Tips’ camp started the fight. He tells MTV Alfamega and other Grand Hustle artists approached the stage and started ice grilling during his performance.

“Basically, I didn’t start saying anything about Tip,” Lo explained. “I was performing my music. During ‘Foolish,’ all of them was coming in front of the stage doing their mugging. After ‘Dunn, Dunn,’ I performed the dis record ‘Don’t I.’ That’s what made me perform the diss record. I ain’t gonna lie; they was disrespecting me. I wasn’t gonna let them disrespect me.”

Lo fittingly bumped into T.I. when his D4L crew was taken backstage minutes after the melee. The two briefly spoke in a private meeting, in which Tip apparently suggested they end their feud once and for all.

“He told me the beef was over with,” Lo told MTV. “I said, ‘If the beef was let go, me and you have to publicize it. We have to do it together.’ He agreed to do that, and we shook hands in the back room.”

Lo claims Tip then accepted an award on stage before taunting, “if somebody’s got a problem with me, do something better than me.” He then began performing “Ain’t I” with Yung L.A., sparking another altercation between the two crews. Tip wasn’t involved in any of the fights. Lo says he’s still willing to squash the beef, isn’t sure T.I.’s on the same page.

“[Me and Tip's conversation] ended on a positive note with the conversation,” Lo said. “I don’t know where he is [with the beef]. I guess he just be talking. One thing about it, Shawty Lo ain’t no punk. T.I. is just a rapper. He knows how to read a book good. Where I live is for real. I ain’t got nothing against homes. He’s got family, I got family. I’m not trying to kill him, he’s not trying to kill me. I got fans that love me. He’s not not gonna run all over me. I ain’t Lil’ Flip.”

(xxl)

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
LO pointed the finger at TI, Alfa, Kuntry..told the press what happened, he aint have 2 do that..said kuntry threw a chair and Alfa punchin ppl...i don't expect anybody on this board to label that as snitching..but god damn if TI did the same thing, lord knows y'all be jumpin on the "TI SNITCH" train.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 12:01:57 PM »
I can't really see shit in either video too well  :-\