Author Topic: DJ Nik Bean isn't in it for the love of hip hop and doesn't keep his promises.  (Read 1256 times)

penenstamp

mauzip you are just a fuckin hater.
shut the fuck up

Anybody with sense knows that I am not a hater. When I say something negative about a person or his job, I always back it up with arguments. If not, there's a good chance I'm just playing.
glad to know this is one big joke then, for a minute there thought u was acually serious

I have plenty of good arguments with this right here. You, along with many of your colleagues, are a curse to hip hop.

...and most people on here agree with me on that.

Blood$

this thread is awesome

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
mauzip you are just a fuckin hater.
shut the fuck up

Anybody with sense knows that I am not a hater. When I say something negative about a person or his job, I always back it up with arguments. If not, there's a good chance I'm just playing.
glad to know this is one big joke then, for a minute there thought u was acually serious

I have plenty of good arguments with this right here. You, along with many of your colleagues, are a curse to hip hop.

...and most people on here agree with me on that.

if i get them jayo and eiht mix tapes tru and theres some dick screeming all over it...... then ima never cop another mix tape...... wht the fuck do mix tape DJ's do anyway.... screem

~Lucien~

i can't believe the hate for Mauzip in this thread, but, fuck mixtpae "DJs".

if you ain't mixing or cutting up on the record, you ain't a dj.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can't believe the hate for Mauzip in this thread, but, fuck mixtpae "DJs".

if you ain't mixing or cutting up on the record, you ain't a dj.

lol yea for real

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
The Only Good Mixtapes Came From "Rectangle" IMO  8) 8) 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

IF YALL DONT LIKE TAGS.. DONT BUY TH SHIT.. WAIT ON THE ALBUM.. PEN- BOOTY...LOL

lol yo ass is crazy

HI SWEETNESS..LOL

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess

OG Hack Wilson

lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

mauzip is an asshole

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
mauzip is an asshole

yo Krasnoe got sum shit coming up wit nipsey real soon!!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

when you gon drop off the mixtape.. gotta hear this shit.. cause if eiht goin hard on us..its really bout to get turnt up...i thought i had some love from nik bean to get the download link.. since a nigga be spendin wit you...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when you gon drop off the mixtape.. gotta hear this shit.. cause if eiht goin hard on us..its really bout to get turnt up...i thought i had some love from nik bean to get the download link.. since a nigga be spendin wit you...

lol.. you mean you gonna turn it up from gosoping aobut eiht on the internet to doin it on the phone.... i feel you

Elano

mauzip is an asshole

yo Krasnoe got sum shit coming up wit nipsey real soon!!!!

cool