Author Topic: DJ Nik Bean isn't in it for the love of hip hop and doesn't keep his promises.  (Read 1263 times)

Elano

mauzip you are just a fuckin hater.
shut the fuck up

Anybody with sense knows that I am not a hater. When I say something negative about a person or his job, I always back it up with arguments. If not, there's a good chance I'm just playing.

you are full of shit

No it just means the dude has a sense of humour.

COMPTONRIDA1

No it just means the dude has a sense of humour.

it means pen-booty is gay...  ;D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can't believe the hate for Mauzip in this thread, but, fuck mixtpae "DJs".

if you ain't mixing or cutting up on the record, you ain't a dj.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Invincible

LOL at this thread. Mauz, keep doing your thing. No hate here, I'm with you on this one.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Nik Bean  is a hoe cake !

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bean can do what he wants with the music given to him by artists. In the same respect, fans are just as capable of not buying his mixtapes. A person like me doesn't buy/download any mixtapes regardless because I can't stand DJs screaming in my ear.

COMPTONRIDA1

IF YALL DONT LIKE TAGS.. DONT BUY TH SHIT.. WAIT ON THE ALBUM.. PEN- BOOTY...LOL

ThaRealSupreme

IF YALL DONT LIKE TAGS.. DONT BUY TH SHIT.. WAIT ON THE ALBUM.. PEN- BOOTY...LOL

lol yo ass is crazy
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Jome

IF YALL DONT LIKE TAGS.. DONT BUY TH SHIT.. WAIT ON THE ALBUM..

That's part of the problem..

DJ's shouting over records would be okay, if we knew we could expect the untagged full album a month or two later..
But a lot of dope tracks ends up unreleased in the version they're meant to be heard, and you're stuck with a version that is shorter, in lesser quality, with screaming every 10 seconds, sirens/gunshots/bombs added randomly, rewinded and chopped up to the unlistenable..

People should take a clue what Chamillionaire is doing with the Mixtape Messiah series.

Invincible

IF YALL DONT LIKE TAGS.. DONT BUY TH SHIT.. WAIT ON THE ALBUM..

That's part of the problem..

DJ's shouting over records would be okay, if we knew we could expect the untagged full album a month or two later..
But a lot of dope tracks ends up unreleased in the version they're meant to be heard, and you're stuck with a version that is shorter, in lesser quality, with screaming every 10 seconds, sirens/gunshots/bombs added randomly, rewinded and chopped up to the unlistenable..

People should take a clue what Chamillionaire is doing with the Mixtape Messiah series.

And to go with it, albums like Malones are constantly getting pushed back, so its not that simple. You start to wonder whether you will ever hear them.

Why don't you just stick to 1 tag at the beginning of the track if you really have to tag it? We don't need constant updates every 10 seconds over a track. it makes the music unlistenable, which is why i never fuck with mixtapes.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
pen yo beef is with that fool drama for fuckin up the full circle tape.....
that shit had heat.. but then it dident becasue it had dramas dick all over the tracks.... i swear he was even putting it into the tracks... and fuckin them like that.....

h2k4

nik bean is the worst "dj" on the west coast...

I'll agree with that.  His mixtapes have recycle-bin written all over it.

KURUPTION-81

i still dont understand why an artist needs a "dj" t put out there music

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson