Author Topic: Kardinal Offishall Feat. Dr. Dre & Pusha T - Set It Off  (Read 2603 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Kardinal Offishall Feat. Dr. Dre & Pusha T - Set It Off
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008, 07:37:32 AM »
;D ;D @ at people acting like dre was ever lyrical dre always had that old sound he was never a lyrical rapper people see this now because of the state of hip hop right now most of you got used to all this swagger bullshit dre sounds the same to me[typical old west coast rapper] beats has always covered his weak lyrics and kind of off beat flow because people hear his beat knocking and they don't really think about his lyrics now everybody acting shocking talking about he sound old he sounds the same that's how dre always sounded to me there's a reason why dre is never in anybodies top 5 best rappers people over hype his rapping dude was never that nice on the mic he's a producer turned rapper

Dre's vocals have definitely changed; maybe there's something wrong with your ears.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2008, 08:06:13 AM »

On the real, you hate the guy so much why do you click anything he's on?

I mean for real..
Do any of you folx talking about Dre should retire even have real jobs?

.. I hope so.. if you're gonna sit up here and tell a man as successful as Dr. Dre to Retire!

P.S.  Pusha is the best thing about this song.. but I'm biased.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Elano

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2008, 08:16:01 AM »
Hey shade,why don't you do a song with the clipse ?  8)
they're too much expensive ?

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2008, 08:28:35 AM »
LoL.. nah.. it's a matter of synching up..

I recorded with the Clipse before.. a song called "Deliver Me" from the scrapped "For No Reason EP" with Jayo Felony..
..and a few freestyles with them on some Vice tapes..

We also used to do shows up inside 'World on Wheels' back in the day.. my Cali heads know what that is..  KD I know u know!

The_Offence

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2008, 09:36:56 AM »
;D ;D @ at people acting like dre was ever lyrical dre always had that old sound he was never a lyrical rapper people see this now because of the state of hip hop right now most of you got used to all this swagger bullshit dre sounds the same to me[typical old west coast rapper] beats has always covered his weak lyrics and kind of off beat flow because people hear his beat knocking and they don't really think about his lyrics now everybody acting shocking talking about he sound old he sounds the same that's how dre always sounded to me there's a reason why dre is never in anybodies top 5 best rappers people over hype his rapping dude was never that nice on the mic he's a producer turned rapper

Dre's vocals have definitely changed; maybe there's something wrong with your ears.

there's no major change in his vocals it's just a lil mixtape freestyle that haven't been properly mastered this nigga been using ghost writers his whole career if  anything changed its his ghoster writer niggaz over hype dre's rapping ability dre was never that nice beat wise he was and and his ability to put a album together is crazy but his rap skillz was never that nice if it was somebody else nobody would even hype that person's rapping this much....niggaz base there opinions on the name of the rapper its icon dre so that means its hot fuck outta here with that nigga i look pass the name if its weak its weak same shit with eminem dude dropped some weak ass track called number 1 and people were losing there minds like Jesus touched down  ;D track was weak but people rated the track high because it was eminem

2euce 7even

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »
re-up that ish plz.
how could kardi get a verse from dre?lol.
they (labels) are idiots if they dont release it.

The_Offence

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
people think kardi is some pop corny rapper because of his singles that shit is for album sales don't be fooled dude will rap circles around your favorite rapper Dre knows talent ill post 3 tracks not on his album that will shut most of you disbelievers up

Nas Feat Kardinal Offishall Power Hustlers
http://www.zshare.net/audio/528831027d49d5d7/

Kardinal Offishall - The Rude bwoy
http://www.zshare.net/audio/52883457eff3f201/

Lupe Fiasco Feat Wale & Kardinal Offishall - Dope Boys Remix
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1693803039b31e29/

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:40:13 AM by The_Offence »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »
damn, Dre need to just retire

his new flow is just pathetic, kind of like his wack ass verse on Timbo's album
Dude, you're like that other cat on here that's obsess with MC Eight. Can u be any more of a hater? You don't like the guy's music just don't play or buy it. Must it be your life's business to only say negative thing about him anytime he's mentioned?

Did his securities rough you up one day when you asked for his autograph?
You obsession with Dre is absurd, You should work for TMZ.

On the real, you hate the guys so much why do you click anything he's on? You heard his Timbo verse, this song or anything else that's wack to you but you always click listen. First his beats, now his flow. If buys a brand of similack for his seed you'll probably rant about his bad taste.
Thats' called nut riding. Usually, people don't go around interested in listening to wack stuff, but you always click whatever post says Dre. Sheesh!
Probably some teenager with no homework, you are.

Not trying to start trouble, but being real.

SMH @ this bitch catching feeling over this, Dre doesn't give a fukk about you son
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »
damn, Dre need to just retire

his new flow is just pathetic, kind of like his wack ass verse on Timbo's album
Dude, you're like that other cat on here that's obsess with MC Eight. Can u be any more of a hater? You don't like the guy's music just don't play or buy it. Must it be your life's business to only say negative thing about him anytime he's mentioned?

Did his securities rough you up one day when you asked for his autograph?
You obsession with Dre is absurd, You should work for TMZ.

On the real, you hate the guys so much why do you click anything he's on? You heard his Timbo verse, this song or anything else that's wack to you but you always click listen. First his beats, now his flow. If buys a brand of similack for his seed you'll probably rant about his bad taste.
Thats' called nut riding. Usually, people don't go around interested in listening to wack stuff, but you always click whatever post says Dre. Sheesh!
Probably some teenager with no homework, you are.

Not trying to start trouble, but being real.

SMH @ this bitch catching feeling over this, Dre doesn't give a fukk about you son

I figure this the way you would respond, ignorantly because you can't honestly justify the cornball hater stuff you do here.

I don't know Dre, never met him, but I'm just being real about your childish behavior. Do something productive.

I do me homie. I produce, mix records make a living from it here in NY, and in college at the same time. i got my own life. I careless about who likes Dre music, but hate should always pointed out.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:32 PM »

On the real, you hate the guy so much why do you click anything he's on?

I mean for real..
Do any of you folx talking about Dre should retire even have real jobs?

.. I hope so.. if you're gonna sit up here and tell a man as successful as Dr. Dre to Retire!

P.S.  Pusha is the best thing about this song.. but I'm biased.

That's the problem, homie. Cats have no lives. If they got a job they're not being productive but wasting the company's time and money playing on the net.
Personally, I'm in the shoe of Dre (musically) and live a real life so I know how hard cats like him work, yet to get pooped on by ignorance. Preference is preference, but the hate is ridiculous.

funkstylz

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »
can someone reup this shit?

Al Bundy

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2008, 11:50:35 PM »
Here's the re-up

Kardinal Offishall - Set It Off (feat. Dr. Dre & The Clipse)
DOWNLOAD

Al Bundy

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2008, 12:39:16 AM »
LoL.. nah.. it's a matter of synching up..

I recorded with the Clipse before.. a song called "Deliver Me" from the scrapped "For No Reason EP" with Jayo Felony..
..and a few freestyles with them on some Vice tapes..

We also used to do shows up inside 'World on Wheels' back in the day.. my Cali heads know what that is..  KD I know u know!

Shade.. you got any plans on leaking the joint or the EP for that matter?

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »

Shade.. you got any plans on leaking the joint or the EP for that matter?

As much as I would love to.. "FNR" is not likely to see the light of day.

..In regards to the original topic though, Kardinal is a talented artist.. some of yall are trippin.

woof

Kardinal Offishall Featuring Dr. Dre - Set It Off (OFFICIAL REMIX)
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »
The "Set It Off" remix from Kardinal Offishall features Dre talking about his comeback and assures fans he isn't retiring "I heard a lot of ni--as quittin', but I ain't done," Dre raps. "Ring the alarm/ I make it hotter than hell (hell, yeah!) ... / You clowns know who the crown belong to/ And I can set it off, if you want me to"

The story behind the song goes like this. Apparently after Interscope's head man Jimmy Iovine sent B-Roll footage of the songs video, Dr Dre got excited and decided to lay his own verse on the song. According to DJ Skee, who leaked the song on his radio show, Dre recorded the verse serveral months ago. "Set It Off" is the next single from Kardinal Offishall's "Not 4 Sale" album currently in stores.

.:: DOWNLOAD ::.  8)