Author Topic: DUBCNN: Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" For 2009 (Audio)  (Read 1827 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/eminem-crackabottle/ - DOWNLOAD & STREAM

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2009/january/eminem-crack_a_bottle-(feat-dr_dre_and_50_cent)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=eminem-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2009/january/eminem-crack_a_bottle-(feat-dr_dre_and_50_cent)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=eminem-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" For 2009 - By : Rud - January 6, 2009

Unless you have spent recent months - in fact make that years if we are including the fabled "Detox" - under a rock you will be fully aware of the fact that 2009 is finally set to be the year to see three of Aftermath's prestige recording artists burst back onto the scene.

Eminem announced towards the end of 2008 that his long awaited return to the fold was to be in 2009 with the aptly titled album "Relapse." With 50 Cent also planning to release "Before I Self Destruct" it's only fitting that the long awaited - and quite possibly the most eagerly awaited record of all time - Dr. Dre's "Detox" will finally hit shelves in 2009.

Those of you who are regulars on our forums or those of you that trawl blogs will already be aware of the leaked and unfinished recording for a new Eminem track titled "Crack A Bottle" that featured a Dr. Dre prepared verse by Eminem.

Today we have that track in a more completed format that may well make its way onto "Relapse" - unless the leaks force them to shelve it - "Crack A Bottle" is here for download and stream today and sees not only Dr. Dre doing his vocal over the ghostwritten lyrics as expected but also the final piece of the "Aftermath Trinity" on this version; 50 Cent.

Eminem - Crack A Bottle (Feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent) (Produced By Dr. Dre)

Enjoy the new track - spread the download and streaming page link around - no direct linking - and drop your thoughts for on the forums. Stay tuned for the latest news and media from all these upcoming records on Dubcnn.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" For 2009 (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »
WACK 8)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 03:22:14 PM »
Tracks alright.. good to hear all 3 on a track and let's hope 2009 see's a release from all of them.  But yea this track is average.  I'll bump it some more though.

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »
I have to be honest, I'm not really feeling it. I was kind of indifferent to Em's verse. He did exactly what I expected him to, but Dre sounded a little sloppy and 50 was sleep walking through his whole verse. Maybe it will grow on me, but who knows...

Props to DubCNN as always for the official update though!

Epademik

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 03:43:29 PM »
I was expecting a whole lot more... kinda disappointing. Damn....
-Ep
i Rap. i Produce. i Mix. #badseed #onewest

arubiano83

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 03:44:22 PM »
nice to hear dre rap again..
but I cant stand eminem's annoying voice and 50 is straight wack

i don't mind dr dre be all over eminems/50's album, as long as it's not the other way around

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »
but Dre sounded a little sloppy and 50 was sleep walking through his whole verse.

Dre voice wasn't "hell yeah thick" in this one, you know what I mean. Too bad Nate can't propably sing, that would've improved the song. Overall the beat is good and the song is decent. We are just in the mist because of the long break...it's same when you are so horny that you would fuck a camel.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 03:54:51 PM by Booz »

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 03:57:06 PM »
Shit. I like this

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »
but Dre sounded a little sloppy and 50 was sleep walking through his whole verse.

Dre voice wasn't "hell yeah thick" in this one, you know what I mean. Too bad Nate can't propably sing, that would've improved the song. Overall the beat is good and the song is decent. We are just in the mist because of the long break...it's same when you are so horny that you would fuck a camel.

It's been so long it almost didn't sound like Dre to me at first LOL, I'm wondering what his style on Detox is going to be like...

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 04:25:10 PM »

Good call dude! I actually dig this alot more now it has the Dr on it... 50 is meh as per usual lately but I like it alot more now!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »
Damn, this track is tight and it shows how Dre is the Number 1 Music Artist of all......people are looking to him for salvation and this track shows how foolish your life style is, have fun muphuccas CRACK A BOTTLE !!!!!!! If you want to hear some Crooked I style go download his HHW's or if you want to hear some of that jazzy style go buy his shit or youtube it.

this is DR. Dre and Em, this tyme last year you didnt have a track by them or the year before...."So go ahead and Bash Dre, But Remember He's The Reason You Have That Doobie AshTray" 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »
Damn, this track is tight and it shows how Dre is the Number 1 Music Artist of all......people are looking to him for salvation and this track shows how foolish your life style is, have fun muphuccas CRACK A BOTTLE !!!!!!! If you want to hear some Crooked I style go download his HHW's or if you want to hear some of that jazzy style go buy his shit or youtube it.

this is DR. Dre and Em, this tyme last year you didnt have a track by them or the year before...."So go ahead and Bash Dre, But Remember He's The Reason You Have That Doobie AshTray" 8)

HELL YEEEAH!!!   I hope Dr. Dre doesn't read this shit and make him nervous lol.  If he is reading then Dre, keep this shit up= this shit it too mean  8)   This shit makes me wanna (I'm gonna) buy all three albums coming out if they're determined like this.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 05:22:57 PM »
its aite nothin on the level of fire
em's part is slow
50, hes been an aite rapper for a long minute
dre's part is dope, ive been sauyin he's dope, but IMO he can do better than this!!
beats borin tho IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »

HELL YEEEAH!!!   I hope Dr. Dre doesn't read this shit and make him nervous lol.  If he is reading then Dre, keep this shit up= this shit it too mean  8)   This shit makes me wanna (I'm gonna) buy all three albums coming out if they're determined like this.

Yeah, but why do we have to censor our opinions on the music for Dre. Dude is 40 years old he shouldn't care what the Internet is saying about him. I was a big Dre fan my whole life, but this just don't impress me.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »
real shit EFFeX

Yeah, but why do we have to censor our opinions on the music for Dre. Dude is 40 years old he shouldn't care what the Internet is saying about him. I was a big Dre fan my whole life, but this just don't impress me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.