Author Topic: DUBCNN: Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" For 2009 (Audio)  (Read 2178 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: DUBCNN: Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" For 2009 (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 08:18:11 PM »

haha god damn Infinite African West Coastin  you on some crazy shit

LOL... come on man, I'm serious, you got to be an underground head to understand... my boy George down the street is iller than Eminem, Nas, and all of them mainstream rappers.  He's just too hardcore and doesn't fit into the big label prototype.  But I swear he's the greatest mc ever!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »
haha nah you speakin on some real shit, jus in a comediac manner

haha god damn Infinite African West Coastin  you on some crazy shit

LOL... come on man, I'm serious, you got to be an underground head to understand... my boy George down the street is iller than Eminem, Nas, and all of them mainstream rappers.  He's just too hardcore and doesn't fit into the big label prototype.  But I swear he's the greatest mc ever!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chief

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »
This song is great. I can't believe some of you picky faggots out there. The beat bangs , Eminem sounds as good as ever , but 50 clearly is the weak link. Even Dre is laying verses down better than Fifty. But , this track is a sneak peak to great shit from Dre and Slim.

i think 50 rode the beat the best

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 02:28:58 AM »
I'm usually pretty harsh on 50, but I gotta say he did his thang on this one 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 03:37:11 AM »
This song is great. I can't believe some of you picky faggots out there. The beat bangs , Eminem sounds as good as ever , but 50 clearly is the weak link. Even Dre is laying verses down better than Fifty. But , this track is a sneak peak to great shit from Dre and Slim.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=205292.0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 05:02:33 AM »
Eminem, Doctor Dre! You would expect something major since these two mega rap superstars have officially(?) returned but unfortunately this song falls in the mediocre category. The beat was disappointing, but it is an OK beat though. I was expecting to hear that über psychedelic Dre production which captivates your fractal mind like Ketamine, but this sounds like any decent hip-hop producer could have done this. Em did ok rhyming and flowed nice on the track. Fiddy was absolutely rubbish and spit bunch of nonsense, pretty much as he always does. Why they even let this guy rap? They should kick him of Interscope since he can't attract 8 million crater faced teens to purchase his record no more. At least they put him last so Em fans jumps to next track when it is 50's turn.

Since this is a Relapse track, I'm not that mad.(I have never heard an Eminem album.) I'll stay optimistic and hope that Doctor is saving the good parts for Detox and handing out the shceisse to scavengers.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:13:40 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 06:26:24 AM »
Eminem, Doctor Dre! You would expect something major since these two mega rap superstars have officially(?) returned but unfortunately this song falls in the mediocre category. The beat was disappointing, but it is an OK beat though. I was expecting to hear that über psychedelic Dre production which captivates your fractal mind like Ketamine, but this sounds like any decent hip-hop producer could have done this. Em did ok rhyming and flowed nice on the track. Fiddy was absolutely rubbish and spit bunch of nonsense, pretty much as he always does. Why they even let this guy rap? They should kick him of Interscope since he can't attract 8 million crater faced teens to purchase his record no more. At least they put him last so Em fans jumps to next track when it is 50's turn.

Since this is a Relapse track, I'm not that mad.(I have never heard an Eminem album.) I'll stay optimistic and hope that Doctor is saving the good parts for Detox and handing out the shceisse to scavengers.

why not? you don't like his style?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 07:13:03 AM »
I have never heard an Eminem album.

If you ever decide to hear one just for the sake of saying you heard one... listen to "The Marshall Mathers LP".

DOPE, GUNS AND RELIGION

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 07:14:42 AM »
the beat is crazy and 50 kills it

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
i didnt think it was possible, but im anticipating this album even less, what happened to eminem, spitting some garbage and corny ass flow

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »
i didnt think it was possible, but im anticipating this album even less, what happened to eminem, spitting some garbage and corny ass flow

lol for real, this shit is average. The beat aint nothing special at all, not even close. The hook is about as corny as it gets and eminems verse aint even that dope. He still talking some of his usual encore shit. The beat is so unispired. Dre does sound dope to be fair, the way he flows. But the beat and the joint overall, it average.

Shit seems to forced to me just like the encore joint they did on..encore. When u got three heavy hitters on the same track, i guess its only natural to expect a big joint.

This shit is average. Not bad, but def not great either.

pz

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 05:21:45 AM »
Beat unispired, average ? Lol what ? You have the drums, you have the piano in the background, you have the keyboards, you have that orchestra voice, you have the violins in Dre's and 50's verse and you can hear those trademark beat changes in the chours. To me this is easily the best Dre beat since Outta Control remix and is exactly how I picutre Detox sounding; very musical and more slow paced. Dre is 44 years old is not gonna rap on beats like Break Your Neck anymore lol. And the joint itself is straight, I can't think of any or a lot of club joints in the past 3,4 years that were better than this.

I think that everybody expect way too much from Detox and are all gonna be dissapointed. Dre is not God afterall people.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:11 AM »
Beat unispired, average ? Lol what ? You have the drums, you have the piano in the background, you have the keyboards, you have that orchestra voice, you have the violins in Dre's and 50's verse and you can hear those trademark beat changes in the chours. To me this is easily the best Dre beat since Outta Control remix and is exactly how I picutre Detox sounding; very musical and more slow paced. Dre is 44 years old is not gonna rap on beats like Break Your Neck anymore lol. And the joint itself is straight, I can't think of any or a lot of club joints in the past 3,4 years that were better than this.

I think that everybody expect way too much from Detox and are all gonna be dissapointed. Dre is not God afterall people.

lol one time you state this, then the beats are a simple loop; make up your mind Meho  ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 05:29:12 AM »
Well, there's a big difference in beats like this one, which is obviously completed and beats like Hustlers, all the tracks on Jay's Kingdom Come, 50's Come And Go, Stat's Get Low... which were literally just loops and sounded completley unfinished. I never said that I didn't like the basic melody and Dre's direction, just that the beats didn't even sound finished. That's why I love Grow Up and Bitch I'm Back and I've named them 2 of my fav. records of 08. Because these 2 sounded completed (well the sound quality on Grow Up wasn't perfect but that's because it leaked) unlike the other beats I mentioned here.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 06:00:41 AM »

I agree with you that this is a good beat, but club joint?

I can't see this getting much play in a club.