Author Topic: (audio) 50 cent on shade45 (talks lil wayne, kanye, & recent songs) 1-10-09  (Read 844 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
true but IMO he can take wayne out if he wants to

Ja rule was just as big as Wayne if not bigger and look what happened to him.but 50 doesn't command the power that he once did.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
50 cant just stay on the topic of Wayne kissing a guy & the fact he wears tight clothing.

50's clothing aint all that baggy either anymore.

most importantly he cant do the new traditional 50 Cent diss song.

2 just ehhh verses & then talk for 2 minutes about shit.

he needs take what he rambles on about at the end of the song & incorporate it into the music.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah on some "WHAT UP GANGSTA" typa shit

50 cant just stay on the topic of Wayne kissing a guy & the fact he wears tight clothing.

50's clothing aint all that baggy either anymore.

most importantly he cant do the new traditional 50 Cent diss song.

2 just ehhh verses & then talk for 2 minutes about shit.

he needs take what he rambles on about at the end of the song & incorporate it into the music.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Matty

i don't like 50's interviews so much because whoever is interviewing him is always sucking his cock while he comes out with a load of stuff that makes little sense pretty much. did they ask about the album release/delays?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha

INTERVIEWER:SO WHATS YOUR OPINION ON WAYNE?

50 CENT:HES A WHORE, AND IVE BEEN GANG BANGIN LONGER THAN HIM

INTERVIEWER:GAME

50 CENT:HE GON ALWAYS BE MY BITCH, MY BITCH, MY BITCH
(WISH HE WAS ON DETOX)

INTERVIEWER:JA RULE

50 CENT:I SMELL PUSSY

INTERVIEWER:JOEY CRACK

50 CENT:FAT AS FUCK, CANT RAP FOR SHIT

INTERVIEWER:YOUNG BUCK

50 CENT:HE GON ALWAYS BE MY BITCH, MY BITCH, HE AINT SHIT!

INTERVIEWER:DR. DRE

50 CENT:HE STARTED THIS GANGSTA SHIT

INTERVIEWER:EMINEM

50 CENT:STILL SHADY/AFTERMATH

INTERVIEWER:T.I.

50 CENT:SNITCH

INTERVIEWER:RICK ROSS

50 CENT:1 TYME

i don't like 50's interviews so much because whoever is interviewing him is always sucking his cock while he comes out with a load of stuff that makes little sense pretty much. did they ask about the album release/delays?
Cube

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent Continues To Apply Pressure On Lil Wayne, Attacks Oprah & Speaks On Cancelled

50 Cent is not done pushing Lil Wayne into a corner and he has no plans of backing off until the Cash Money rapper responds.

The G-Unit honcho threw his first jabs at Lil Wayne by labeling the New Orleans rapper a 'whore' for appearing on everyone's records and aligning with his long line of enemies which include Fat Joe and Ja Rule.

Lil Wayne would give the impression that he would not be getting into a war of words with 50 but this past November, a track titled "Lousianimal” began making its rounds on the internet.

On the song, Wayne took shots at 50 saying: 'All about a dollar, fuck two quarters/Bitch I’ll pour syrup in that vitamin water/I hope you die ugly, and tonight will be gorgeous.[listen to 'Louisianimal']

Members on various rap message boards claimed that "Louisianimal" was an old track that got leaked but 50 Cent wasn't buying that excuse when he was asked to give his opinion on the record.

50 questioned Lil Wayne's failure to address when the song was released and his last words in relation to the song during a Decemb er interview with Shade 45 was, "I'll leave it like it is right now and wait till I'm comfortable and then I’ll do what I do".

Well folks, it's seems that 50 is in an extra comfortable zone as the rapper returned with a one-two combo on Saturday (January 10). The hook was delivered early in the morning when 50 dropped a record titled "Play It On The Radio" where he attacked Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Oprah.

On the track, 50 refers to Kanye West as a faggot, tells Oprah to suck a dick for dismissing hip hop and dares Lil Wayne to respond and join his list of 'missing rappers'.[listen to "Play It On The Radio"]

Later on in the day, 50 would deliver the uppercut by calling into Shade 45 to give his reasoning for attacking the aforementioned individuals. As for Wayne, the G-Unit honcho claims he attacked the Cash Money rapper because of his continued alliance with his enemies and the fact the Weezy did not address the "Louisianimal" track.

"He didn't indentify if the material was old or new. If it came out and it was something old that I wrote, I would have just said 'It was old material. Like when he said this, I wrote that'. That’s understandable. But the track is new to the public so they don't understand [that]," 50 Cent explained. "[The public] is like 'That nigga had a bad batch! He just jumped out at 50 for no reason!' because I was sitting there chilling and I’m like 'What he say?’ I was on the movie set when I heard it for the first time, I was like 'What that little nigga say?'"

When asked whether he viewed Wayne as a worthy opponent, 50 said that the Cash Money star is not on his level and predicted his coming downfall if he responded.

"If he say something back then i'mma drop the bomb on his ass. It's gonna be hard for me to get off him for a little while. I don't really look at him as competition. He's not [my equivalent]," 50 said. “He had a great album but I believe he's gonna exhaust the public with his sound because he's on so many different records. He's a talented artist; you can't take that away from him. But if you put him in a space where we're in direct competition, my consistency will break his neck."

"Canibus was a talented artist and he came at the wrong time towards LL Cool J," 50 continued." If [Wayne] makes a mistake of responding and we go back and forth and my album is what I believe it is and it hits the streets hard as it’s gonna hit, it could damage him completely at this point."

50 Cent would then reveal his attacks on Oprah Winfrey were fueled by her disregard to support hip hop.

"Oprah Winfrey is prejudice towards hip hop. I don't like people who don't like me and the art form in general. She had Ludacris in a defensive position when he was speaking for the entire art form because he said 'Move bitch, get out the way'. He's not even the guy who writes extreme content on his record but she had him in that space," 50 explained. “She had Ice Cube's entire cast for his TV show come to her show without Ice Cube. So that means regardless of the success you have away from [hip hop] and because you come from where you come from, she's judging you saying 'Now matter how much success you have, I don’t actually wanna see you'".

"I guarantee you won’t ever see Jay-Z in that motherfucker without Beyonce bringing him on as a guest or something, he's a chaperone at that point, a security guard," the G-Unit honcho continued. "He's never gonna be there on his own under any circumstances because she's gonna look at him and still see the drug dealer from Marcy projects [instead] of all the positive and successful things he has done since that.

“It’s almost like she's not acknowledging that the greatest stories come from people who come from adversities," 50 added. "She'll have Karrine 'Superhead' Stephans on the show, she'll have someone whose sucked everyone’s dick in [hip hop] to talk about how [hip hop ] is bad. How many black successful entrepreneurs has hip hop produced as an art form? Why shouldn't it be acknowledged? They'll put a rapist on there, they'll put a murderer on there before a hip hop artist."

During 50's last interview with Shade 45, the rapper revealed he was disappointed with the current hip hop scene and he was on a mission to take it back to its essence. The G-Unit honcho once again revealed his disenchantment with the hip hop scene yesterday and used Kanye's latest album as an example.

"It's interesting, the things that I’m seeing working [now] would never work traditionally in hip hop period. It was almost taboo to say love. It was reserved for LL Cool J to write that kind of record and now you've got 808's & Heartbreak, a whole love record," 50 sneered. "It's an artistic project but to think a hip hop artist can go make an R&B project, its great, I’m excited that he got away with it. That album was supposed to brick, it was supposed to be a cinder block. They'll complain about you singing too much on a chorus [and now] you have people singing the whole album, its interesting".

Last month, 50's MTV reality show which premiered in November was cancelled due to poor ratings. The rapper spoke about the show's cancellation for the first time during the interview simply saying: "[The] reality show was nothing but a commercial for my album, an additional presence on the network."

A slew of 50 Cent records have hit the internet in the past week including his new single "I Get It In" and "It Could've Been You" which features R. Kelly and Bishop Lamont.

50 revealed that the record featuring R. Kelly was an old record which was part of Dr. Dre's Detox album and the version of "I Get It In" which is currently floating on the net and getting spins on the radio is unmixed.

"I did that song with R. Kelly two years ago, I recorded that for Detox and then Dr. Dre had R. Kelly come afterwards. I didn’t know Kells was on that joint." 50 divulged.” I Get It In" isn’t even mixed. That record leaked. The record is getting mixed Monday. Dre ain’t finished the record."

"When I work with Dre, he will give me a skeleton, the record may just have a kick or a snare, like a bass loop to it. I'll then write the lyrics to it, we'll hear what I’m saying and we'll say 'this is a hit' and [Dre] will go build everything around it," 50 explained. "[I Get It In] was built a little better than a lot of stuff we've done before. The record hasn’t even been mixed and it’s been added to the radio, that’s how you know it’s a hit".

50 would wrap up the interview revealing that he plans to go on a nationwide tour this year and he hopes to be joined onstage by Dre and Eminem when he hits their respective cities, Los Angeles and Detroit. 50 plans to film his concert run in 3-D and release it via Lions Gate Films.

Before I Self Destruct is slated to hit stores in February and will feature appearances from Dr. Dre, Eminem, Nate Dogg and G-Unit rappers Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.

sixshot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 b speakin on some real shit

oprah will anyone on her show but a rapper!!!
FUCK THA INDUSTRY!!!
Cube

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
50 is entertaining, but goddamn are those dj's sum straight groupie dick suckers....i never heard more male groupie brown noising in my life....the bitch gets a pass but the rest of those dudes are fags for real......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
props for that Meho. 8)

50 is smart here i think.

lately he throws out his little shots & hopes for a response; but wont get it.

staying on Wayne & embaressing him & letting the people here that shit will probably get Wayne to say something back.

hoping for a response by Wayne wont happen; but almost forcing Wayne into response is a good move.

weather this board likes him or not; he pretty much is running shit. hoping on everything & all over the radio, etc.

so knocking #1 out would be nice for Fif.

& if Wayne doesnt respond after track, after track or if he responds saying he wont go up against 50; it'll just expose him as being a Lil' Bitch. ;)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Get em fif!

He's right about the amount of energy surrounding him, with all the anticipation for Dre and Em's albums, 50 gonna be hard to stop at the moment

Al Bundy

i don't see 50 "winning" this beef. it looks more like he's a crybaby and has to get attention by starting shit with the biggest artist out (which isn't 50 so that pisses him off even more)

but time will tell.. i don't see wayne even making a full fledged diss track unless 50 says some fuck your mother shit.

Jaydc555

Does Wayne have diss songs about anyone I can't remembe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
real shit cham!!!

props for that Meho. 8)

50 is smart here i think.

lately he throws out his little shots & hopes for a response; but wont get it.

staying on Wayne & embaressing him & letting the people here that shit will probably get Wayne to say something back.

hoping for a response by Wayne wont happen; but almost forcing Wayne into response is a good move.

weather this board likes him or not; he pretty much is running shit. hoping on everything & all over the radio, etc.

so knocking #1 out would be nice for Fif.

& if Wayne doesnt respond after track, after track or if he responds saying he wont go up against 50; it'll just expose him as being a Lil' Bitch. ;)
Cube

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Is that the real tracklist on the site with the interview? (sixshot)

1. Intro
2. Came To Win (Produced by Red Spyda)
3. Get Up (Produced by Scott Storch)
4. Need Your Hate (Produced by Dr. Dre)
5. Here For A Reason (feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced by Tha Bizness)
6. Good To Be A Gangsta (Produced by Ty Fyffe & Sha Money XL)
7. Don’t Mess With 50 (Produced by Don Cannon)
8. Trust In Me (Produced by J.R. Rotem)
9. Norman Bates Motel (feat. Eminem) (Produced by Dr. Dre)
10. Bitch I’m Sorry (Produced by Needlz)
11. All For You (Produced by Hi-Tek)
12. No Time To Lose (feat. Swizz Beatz) (Produced by The Individuals)
13. Lonely At The Top (Produced by Play-N-Skillz)
14. You Need Us (feat. Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo) (Produced by DJ Khalil)
15. Different Path (feat. Dave Young) (Produced by Ha voc)
16. I Get It In (Produced by Dr.Dre)
17. Somebody Forgive Me (Produced by Jake One)
18. My Reign (Produced by Eminem)
19. Ready For War (feat. Dr.Dre) (Produced by Dr. Dre)

Jaydc555

That's the one making the rounds but who knows.I wouldn't count it as concrete until its on thisis50.com