Author Topic: DUBCNN:Mark Morrison & Meech Wells:Innocent Man Official Remix(Eastwood/Kokane)  (Read 1761 times)

MEECH WELLS

PROPS TO MIL AND DUBCNN FOR BEING DOWN WITH US AND TO EVERYONE ROLLIN WITH US! WEST UP!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Keep your comments coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

eastwood1

• 'G'
props dubcnn california allday!

BiggBoogaBiff

its kool,but why follow the "standard" formula and aint this song like 10yrs in?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:24:24 PM by RadioTube! »

DTG Entertainment

its kool,but why follow the "standard" formula and aint this song like 10yrs in?

Nah, I think you are thinking of Return Of The Mack.

DTG Entertainment

i cant c how ya'll like this but you dont like Akon or TPains music lol!  its just gotta be hate.

There's a difference between talent and tweaking the music with autotune.

EFFeX

i cant c how ya'll like this but you dont like Akon or TPains music lol!  its just gotta be hate.

Mark Morrison is a legend, there shouldn't even be a need to explain that.

BTW... I dig some of Akon's stuff.

DTG Entertainment

I dig his stuff as well. Also, I agree with Mark being a legend. T-Pain rather blows though.

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy

Akon's album probs one of the best i heard last year go download it dude its the shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

Nah, I think you are thinking of Return Of The Mack.

Naw, I just wanna hear something different.  How many "innocent mans" you done heard already u know?  (black folx is fucked up but not all that depressed lol) and the beat sounds like something straight outta Akon's jukebox.  Just bcuz it sells, doesnt mean it sells for everybody u kno.  I didnt hear enough "thickness" in it, nothing that made my head just rock away besides the bass, but it does bang tho.- i cant lie.  It's just that 'sound' sounds good for some artist but not all.  But dont let my opinion on this tick u off.  Throw an electric guitar crying in there or a live bass guitar and you'll have an idea of wat I'm saying.  I fuck wit it but it just sounds like a beat we've already heard before (especially that snare break down, use something real instead of digital).  Replay those synths live (like record the keyboard onto the track instead of it sounding like it's been recorded thru reason).  But good luck wit it.

EFFeX

^ ^

Come on man, stop down playing this joint, this track is sick!

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Good lookin out Meech Wells. People think its a DMX dedication

Whats up with 211? its about time he dropped something, Young Joker too.

BiggBoogaBiff

I dig his stuff as well. Also, I agree with Mark being a legend. T-Pain rather blows though.

If you ask me Pain is one of the best artist to come out in a while, All original and he dont need nobody to write his songs or make his beats and he makes GOOD number 1 records.

BiggBoogaBiff

^ ^

Come on man, stop down playing this joint, this track is sick!

by all means i wasnt i was just saying it could be better, there will always be criticism out there.  I'm just saying do it like the old school and do it live

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
props dubcnn california allday!

are u the real eastwood?

i think akons sound was influenced by mark morrison. props to dubcnn for this trak its seriously fire.