Author Topic: T.I. has been in the lab with Dre for DETOX ??? ( MTVNEWS ARTICLE )  (Read 1581 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: T.I. has been in the lab with Dre for DETOX ??? ( MTVNEWS ARTICLE )
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »
You're not a true hip hop head if u aint fuckin' wit dem mainstream boyz (wayne, jeezy, cam, ti, luda, gucci, hurricane- except bay bay bay, boosie/webbie/foxx, lil' will, crunchy black, and the list goes on).  if u aint down with tha south and still talkin about the West Coast like everybody has to bump they shit and promote em in 2009 then you're not official (especially when you cry about it or blame it on the labels).  if u still talkin shit about hip hop fashion (and all u wear is white t's and nikes & hoodies) then you're not official, if you have a problem wit' AutoTune to the point where everytime u hear it you feel compelled to talk shit about it instead of just keepin it to yourself then you're not official.  if u think Detox is wack bcuz A-List celebrities are gonna be all over it instead of "Nippsey" Hustle and other WestCoast rookies and vets aren't (besides Jay Rock & MC Ren) then you sure as hell aint official.  And last if u think this post is a problem or wack or any other bullshit label u can ponder up then you're are officially an unofficial square and you're not a true hip hop head.  real talk

and oh yeah if u still agree with everything the next man or rapper said about something pertaining to whatever or hip hop instead of your true thoughts in 2009 (& from now on - and u kno wat i mean by that) then you're not official, it just proves youre a dick ryder who doesn't have anything to say but the next man's nutts or you're a super impressionable teenager who still gets ass whoopin's by his/her parents.

the boss is done preachin'.  u peasant asparagus swallowing dog shit in the yard pickin up ass niggaz can congregate on what to say but it aint fazin me or none of the real peoples on here.  we know wassup

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:20:42 PM by 301_Pimpin' aka RadioTube! »

dameons

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »
This album is making me sick. It's like being in prison .You can see it off in the distance , but just can't get there quick enough.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »
Dre needs to stop surrounding himself with untalented wannabe artists.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »
Dre needs to stop surrounding himself with untalented wannabe artists.

^your mama can suck a dick tho^

but anyways//

If I had a hand in this album, the only artists besides Snoop & Eminem that I want to see on this album would be:

Problem
Jay Rock
Spider
Ice Cube
MC Ren
BG Knocc Out (I know this will never happen though)
Glasses
Game
Bad Lucc
Too $hort
WC
Ca$his
E40
DJ Quik
Eazy E (just not a recycled verse from "hittin' switchez" lol)
B Legit
Rage
RBX
Bishop Lamont
Devin The Dude
The Geto Boys
Tech N9ne
Erick Sermon (co-producing)
Dirty Birty
Focus
Lil' Wayne
T.I.
Black Milk
D. Parker
D. Porter
DJ Khalil
Just Blaze
Devin The Dude's production team
Jake One
Dae One
Nate Dogg
Warren G
Tha Dogg Pound (you know Dre will make em tight)
Chuck Inglish (The Cool Kidz) 
Chris Brown   *i know he wants to sell records but NO "we make the world go round" tracks
T Pain

but anybody would sound vicious over a Dr. Dre beat.  but if I had a pot to choose from, it would definatly be these artist.  If only 12 or 13 tracks make the album I would definatly choose the obvious guests, chuck inglish, and devin.

but im cool with whoever, i know its gonna bang

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:08:37 PM by RadioTube!_301 »