Author Topic: T.I. - I Am Hip-Hop feat. Kobe (produced by DJ Khalil, another Detox reference)  (Read 3194 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
If none of these 3 tracks are mind blowing , at least it brings some hope that Dre and his team  still can do some damages , these 3 prod are better than the majority of Dre beats for 2-3 years

I agree, this shit is much better than the shit dre been releasing last couple of years easily.

I think dre/khalil and the rest of the team must be really stepping it up for detox and eminems album now because this shit is banging instrumental wise...not AMAZING but that shit still bangs!

Topless and this is are real real nice!

Topless is much better in terms of the rapping though, nas and 't.i' rip that shit up much better than this but still...nice to see this shit leaked! The instrumental is nice...again, hopefully this WONT be on detox simply because i believe this would have made strong material on a standard album...but not detox lol  8) but the instrumental is real nice...I would have preffered to hear an eminem over this beat thought for some reason...even a snoop

pz!

pz!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:10:17 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.
it's not a Dre production

Ill guarante you this is a Dre beat, do you seriously think he would record a called "This is Detox" and not produce it himself? Hes not stupid you know...
look this is the internet.
history repeats itself, but there's a possibility that i'm wrong.

Paul

This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.

Ill guarante you this is a Dre beat, do you seriously think he would record a called "This is Detox" and not produce it himself? Hes not stupid you know...

I guarantee this is a Khalil beat. All his are very similar, Im sure Dre would mix it and add his own touch before this went anywhere near an album
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah this got that dretox sound
shits on everything else that has leaked
shits dope
AND KOBE IS ONE OF THE DOEPST MUFFUCCAZ ON THE HOOKS, BUT SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT SOUND BETTER IN HIS PLACE ON THIS

This is Banging! This is the only 'Detox' leak  I really like and ironically it's the only one not produced by Dre. Not 100% that he didn't co-produce it or at least mix it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 11:34:29 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Yeah this beat is insane, I think im liking this one the best out of the 3 T.I/Dre leaked tracks. Im beggining to think maybe Dre is leaking them after he saw how great things  with "Crack a bottle" after that leaked.  Dope track tho

dre day & i can absolutely assure you that this is NOT the case, DRE'S fuckin furious & livid!

find these punk asses and beat the shit outta em'!
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Prof@ssor

Yeah this beat is insane, I think im liking this one the best out of the 3 T.I/Dre leaked tracks. Im beggining to think maybe Dre is leaking them after he saw how great things  with "Crack a bottle" after that leaked.  Dope track tho

dre day & i can absolutely assure you that this is NOT the case, DRE'S fuckin furious & livid!

you and Dre-Day are on Dre's nuts. that's what's up. Aftermath is leaking those tracks.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

you and Dre-Day are on Dre's nuts. that's what's up. Aftermath is leaking those tracks.
nah you're just stupid.
you can't blame me for that

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
go back to Persia & stay-off these westcoast boardz, I'll be on dre's nutz all i want, besides i don't need the 'Persian Pride mophucca's!' to tell me what i do for a day job,

there would be no 'West Coast Connection' if Dre didn't bless the mixing boards with his platinum touch, and even if there was one it'd be so lacking & WEAK!

I'm currently bumping 'Detox' in my 'Beats by Dr. Dre' headphones what r u doin? jocking some of that 'Persian Pride Penis'?

i maintain that threads like these are for praise & support. and NOT for lifeless nobody's squandering their ability to change things for the better to make a positive difference.

when you came at us with some platinum hitz then we'll talk but from now on I'm a put a mental block on all yer hatin asses! i simply cant compete with those lesser than me & least capable than I Am!

I LOVE DR. DRE MUSIC & NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!

DTG Entertainment

go back to Persia & stay-off these westcoast boardz, I'll be on dre's nutz all i want, besides i don't need the 'Persian Pride mophucca's!' to tell me what i do for a day job,

there would be no 'West Coast Connection' if Dre didn't bless the mixing boards with his platinum touch, and even if there was one it'd be so lacking & WEAK!

I'm currently bumping 'Detox' in my 'Beats by Dr. Dre' headphones what r u doin? jocking some of that 'Persian Pride Penis'?

i maintain that threads like these are for praise & support. and NOT for lifeless nobody's squandering their ability to change things for the better to make a positive difference.

when you came at us with some platinum hitz then we'll talk but from now on I'm a put a mental block on all yer hatin asses! i simply cant compete with those lesser than me & least capable than I Am!

I LOVE DR. DRE MUSIC & NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!

LMFAO @ that whole post bro. No offense, but Detox isn't even a solid tracklisting yet. It's still going through various transitions. The closest thing we've had to the actual Detox was Just Think/Could've Been You. Also, those Dre headphones are the shit.

Rob

• Lil Geezy

I guarantee this is a Khalil beat. All his are very similar, Im sure Dre would mix it and add his own touch before this went anywhere near an album

Nah, this bangs too hard, Dre drums like someone said. I dont care if Khalil whistled the melody for this song while taking a shit and Dre heard it.. The credits gonna say "Produced by Dr.Dre" believe me, cuz Tha Doctor have touched this beat in more than a few places - Khalil doesnt all of a sudden make beats this top notch man, get outta here...

Look out for Detox Bitch
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

Prof@ssor

nah you're just stupid.
you can't blame me for that

bohoohooooo: "You're stupid", you're speaking like a kid from the kindergarten, you have no arguments.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
"These Detox leaks are killing a classic album." © DJ Khalil

+1

Paul

Nah, this bangs too hard, Dre drums like someone said. I dont care if Khalil whistled the melody for this song while taking a shit and Dre heard it.. The credits gonna say "Produced by Dr.Dre" believe me, cuz Tha Doctor have touched this beat in more than a few places - Khalil doesnt all of a sudden make beats this top notch man, get outta here...

Look out for Detox Bitch

Your an idiot, Khalil has been dropping nothing but heat and this is very similar to the stuff he has done, stop acting like you know what your talking about

some examples

funkyfreshintheflesh

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets

+1

ya, but only if there was a better way to convey that to the sheep, who are eating it all up!

Detox is looking more like 2012!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DRETOX WILL NOT LOSE
IF IT DROPS IN 2012, WELL WORTH THA WAIT
C.O.D OR NUTHIN

+1

ya, but only if there was a better way to convey that to the sheep, who are eating it all up!

Detox is looking more like 2012!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.