Author Topic: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]  (Read 2453 times)

Mietek23

Re: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 11:17:37 AM »
Looking forward to hearing what is on this CD.... but LMAO at the announcment of a tracklist dropping....just drop the tracklist bro...

The project is gonna be a DOUBLE CD.

TRACKLIST dropping March 1

WATCH OUT

I don't have a complete tracklist homie, that's why I can't post one.. That's why you need to wait cause I'm in the middle of putting it together.

What about the ORIGINAL "Next Episode" song off of Doggystyle in CDQ???? With Snoop Doggy Dogg & Dr.Dre???? I only heard that in real bad quality but its an amazing cut...now THAT would be rare

I already told you that NOBODY have that track in CDQ.

That supposed CDQ of Gangsta Shit that other guy posted was just the radio rip with the original Anita Baker Sample running over it to make the instrumental sound better.  It's still the censored radio version and the vocals aren't any better quality.

YoungThug, I hope your version is the true OG CDQ, dirty version and all.  I've been waiting for that track forever.

Mine's also the clean one but it sounds better homie

Dude will it have a good rip of Slip N Slide by Danny Boy?

Nah, the song is too easy to find.. I wanted to give you something that's consider RARE or hasen't been available in CDQ.

But I can upload that song for you - I got 320kbps rip direct from the Promo CD. You want the OG one or the Remix with DPG?

Really? Sweet. Please can you rip the OG and the instrumental? Thanks!

Here you go homie: http://www.zshare.net/audio/56120215fc4c830f/

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
Dang, I was hopin you'd come with the dirty version.  Oh well, YoungThug always comes through, so i'm sure this CD will be great.  Best thing is, dude gives it away for free.   That's what sharing music is all about....not trying to charge people 100.00 for a CD.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »
Dang, I was hopin you'd come with the dirty version.  Oh well, YoungThug always comes through, so i'm sure this CD will be great.  Best thing is, dude gives it away for free.   That's what sharing music is all about....not trying to charge people 100.00 for a CD.

you only saying that cuz you don't got shit

why don't you put something out lol

DPGC23

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »
ORALE,
SOUNDS DOPE MAN,
DEF LOOKIN 4WARD 2 THEM TRACY DAVIS SONGS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=207625.msg2097998#msg2097998

Haha,this dude has 11 posts and he's questioning me.  Kid's probably not old enough to bust a nut.  I'll give you a pass today young thug.  Remember to support Soopafly.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »

Haha,this dude has 11 posts and he's questioning me.  Kid's probably not old enough to bust a nut.  I'll give you a pass today young thug.  Remember to support Soopafly.

Well why don't you stop being greedy and put some of that shit out for free Scrooge McDuck... I fux with Supafly Bangin' Westcoast is my shiznizzle boom bang

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »
hopefully you don't decide to go the Dr bootleggers route and sell this double cd for 50 or 60 bucks.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 04:10:53 PM »
hopefully you don't decide to go the Dr bootleggers route and sell this double cd for 50 or 60 bucks.

or a thousand bucks lol

EFFeX

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 04:12:55 PM »

or a thousand bucks lol

;D

8)

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 02:07:42 AM »

If I wanted to do that, I'll done it months ago.. I gave music for free cause people also share it with me for free - that's how it goes..

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »

Haha, no disrespect to the dude you were talkin about but damn that shit mad me laugh! I gotta use that one day.

Mietek23

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 05:15:51 AM »
What Tray Deee tracks do you have on this project?

I got 2 Tray Dee songs on it - both in CDQ. They are prolly his only tracks from Death Row that have leaked alongside "The Shh 4 This aka 21 Jumpstreet Part 2"...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 05:16:30 AM »

Well why don't you stop being greedy and put some of that shit out for free Scrooge McDuck... I fux with Supafly Bangin' Westcoast is my shiznizzle boom bang

I've given whatever anyone has pm'ed me asking for.  As long as you support Fly, you're all right in my book. 

Mietek23

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 03:55:19 AM »

I've given whatever anyone has pm'ed me asking for.  As long as you support Fly, you're all right in my book. 

Yea, don't hate on SoopaflyDPGC - he share music with everybody plus he's the funniest dude on this forum 8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 04:52:06 AM »

Yea, don't hate on SoopaflyDPGC - he share music with everybody plus he's the funniest dude on this forum 8)

word. ;D