Author Topic: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]  (Read 2476 times)

Mietek23

YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]
« on: February 21, 2009, 05:39:04 AM »
Rare & unreleased tracks from 2Pac, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, OFTB, Tray Dee, Nate Dogg, Outlawz, Crooked I, NINA and others in CDQ...

Tracklist & more info coming soon..

DON'T SLEEP

2euce 7even

Re: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 06:25:52 AM »
 8)

youngthug23, the shit i wanna hear bad is any bloody mary and redrum songs/albums, any chance, anytime to hear it?

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 07:40:18 AM »
8)

youngthug23, the shit i wanna hear bad is any bloody mary and redrum songs/albums, any chance, anytime to hear it?

I don't have any unreleased RedRum or Bloody Mary shit - sorry bro. But you can bet this project's gonna be HOT! I'm consider of putting it out as a double cd with around 25-30 rare & unreleased Death Row tracks and all in CDQ so you can def look forward to this shit 8)!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »
8)

I don't have any unreleased RedRum or Bloody Mary shit - sorry bro. But you can bet this project's gonna be HOT! I'm consider of putting it out as a double cd with around 25-30 rare & unreleased Death Row tracks and all in CDQ so you can def look forward to this shit 8)!

Thx !!

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 09:19:55 AM »
Interested to see how rare and unreleased these upcoming tracks are... are they totally exclusive to this project or been leaked in the past?

Shango

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 09:22:10 AM »
when are you gonna release it ?

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 09:50:03 AM »
Interested to see how rare and unreleased these upcoming tracks are... are they totally exclusive to this project or been leaked in the past?

Well, the tracklist is still in the works but you can bet that it will be a QUALITY project. That means, tracks that's going to be featured on it gonna have the BEST quality available. One thang's for sure - the CD gonna have a CDQ version of "Gangsta Shit OG" from Snoop & Kurupt 8)

It's pretty RARE if u ask me ;)

Like I said I'm selecting a potential tracks that could be featured on the CD. Once the tracklist is finish, the homie Crip-Hop gonna design a cover and then I'm gonna put it out.. it should drop in March

EFFeX

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 10:26:48 AM »

Well, the tracklist is still in the works but you can bet that it will be a QUALITY project. That means, tracks that's going to be featured on it gonna have the BEST quality available. One thang's for sure - the CD gonna have a CDQ version of "Gangsta Shit OG" from Snoop & Kurupt 8)

It's pretty RARE if u ask me ;)

Like I said I'm selecting a potential tracks that could be featured on the CD. Once the tracklist is finish, the homie Crip-Hop gonna design a cover and then I'm gonna put it out.. it should drop in March

Thanks for the info homie!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 02:16:49 PM »
Sounds dope!

Young Dan Iza

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »
Rare & unreleased tracks from 2Pac, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, OFTB, Tray Dee, Nate Dogg, Outlawz, Crooked I, NINA and others in CDQ...

Tracklist & more info coming soon..

DON'T SLEEP

I'm still looking for Realest's Ain't No Rules In Love and Special Kind Of Mother Remix CDQ.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
Just an FYI...I don't think many people give a crap about a tracklist or a cover since its not a hard copy cd...why don't you just up all the tracks right now and then put out the cover whenever it is finished

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »
Props for this YoungThug23, your last cd you put out was dope! I'll be checking for this!
And its nice to see a cover made even tho i dont use it. 8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 05:35:07 PM »
Propz
Bullets aint got no names