Author Topic: How much are you willing to bet that drug companies are making up these  (Read 237 times)

Doggystylin

different flu strains every year, how is possible that so many different strains manage to come out so orderly and on a yearly basis, and oh they always manage to have flu shots and different types of drugs that we've never heard of before to heal them. fuck that, look what money has done to mankind, we're making millions sick and thousands die just to make some cheese, fucked up.

the ghost

Good point.  I've always wondered about that as well.  Does the damn virus have a calender at home?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
, look what money has done to mankind, we're making millions sick and thousands die just to make some cheese, fucked up.

o yea, look at what they are doing in Iraq sacrificing us soldiers just for oil, reality is this country doesn't give 2 shits about you

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't ever take flu shots or medicine for a flu. Fuck that.

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

Lots of virus are definitely engineered...isn't AIDS supposedly patented? 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well taking one simple example and leaving aside the bigger issue of aids being engineered, as this is something I haven't read about, on the face of it the flu vaccine is like standing inside a football field and trying to shoot blindfolded at a target which has been placed somewhere on the field. There are hundreds of different strains of the virus and so all they are able to do is try and predict what strain will be the one encountered, needless to say on that basis alone, it's a scam but also there are of course health concerns about injecting these so called vaccines the themorasol (the mercury derivative) is one of the biggest.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

different flu strains every year, how is possible that so many different strains manage to come out so orderly and on a yearly basis, and oh they always manage to have flu shots and different types of drugs that we've never heard of before to heal them. fuck that, look what money has done to mankind, we're making millions sick and thousands die just to make some cheese, fucked up.
That's why I can't even stand saying or typing money.  Ecch!  Its the new cuss word.  Cause of what these fools will do for it.  Sick fucks.  But Chris Rock said it best, the m@#*y is not in the cure, its in the medicine.  Aids, diabetes, other stuff too.  Fagaseutical companies want them 2 live 4ever with certain junk when it could be cured & they could go on with their lives >:(  And some certain company who I can't remember they'll find a way to block certain things from being cured so they can suck up more dollars from people. 
   I don't know if anyone remembers those late night infomercials, Kevin Trudeau mentions this company that does this.  They might have been the same people who blocked this one cure for cancer.  In the 80's i've read that there was something in sharks that can cure for cancer.  Then I thought there would be no more cancer.  But people still die of cancer. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

A good time to reup this

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Aids is not a disease, it's a syndrome(condition, state of being, etc...), and has been in existance since long before humanity has had the ability to detect it...

HIV, on the other hand, is a virus that causes AIDS, and yes, it is man made and yes there is a patent on it....

The flu, or enfluenza is a virus, it mutates constantly, weather it's man made or not, still remains to be proven...
the Flue Vaccine is a joke, in that the vaccine is created from a specific flu strain..... so it can only protect you against 1 flu strain....
Which is even more retarded because you only get a particular flu virus once anyways.... every time you get the flu, it's a different mutation....

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aids is not a disease, it's a syndrome(condition, state of being, etc...), and has been in existance since long before humanity has had the ability to detect it...

HIV, on the other hand, is a virus that causes AIDS, and yes, it is man made and yes there is a patent on it....

The flu, or enfluenza is a virus, it mutates constantly, weather it's man made or not, still remains to be proven...
the Flue Vaccine is a joke, in that the vaccine is created from a specific flu strain..... so it can only protect you against 1 flu strain....
Which is even more retarded because you only get a particular flu virus once anyways.... every time you get the flu, it's a different mutation....

Word, i am sure the above does not surprise you but have you seen that video before?

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Re: How much are you willing to bet that drug companies are making up these
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »

Word, i am sure the above does not surprise you but have you seen that video before?
No, that one's new to me.... when I'm not quite so drunk, I'm going to research the info in the video, a few things sounded fishy to me....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How much are you willing to bet that drug companies are making up these
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »

No, that one's new to me.... when I'm not quite so drunk, I'm going to research the info in the video, a few things sounded fishy to me....

Alrighty, not exactly sure what is fishy about it especially because it is not exactly a widely publicised video but I do know all about vioxx and the opposition towards the vaccine being pushed on young girls. This company like the others in this oligopoly is so cold hearted and so brutal and so inhuman I still can't get my head around it.