Author Topic: I'm out, bitchez.  (Read 1110 times)

penenstamp

I'm out, bitchez.
« on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »
I don't know why the fuck I'm currently still posting on a forum where people think Ne-Yo and The Dream make good R&B, where people think John Legend is a better artist than D'Angelo, where I rarely see topics about good artists like Raphael Saadiq and Young Dre The Truth & when they're there they don't get replies, where I see way too many topics on wack ass rappers (K-Dot, Bishop Lamont, T.I., Cashis, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ya Boy, etc.) & rappers who don't put out good music anymore (Dr. Dre, The Game, Cam'ron, again Bishop Lamont), where mixtape DJ's still get too much shine (Nik Bean, I hope you die a slow death :)), where meganerds like Chad Vader and Dre-Day take away too much attention and where the term "New West" has actually become a household name. It's wack.

Thank god for artists like Snoop, Young Dre, Terrace Martin, Bone Thugs, TQ, DJ Crazy Toones, DJ Quik, XL Middleton, Shade Sheist and Tekneek who 9 out of 10 times bring us good music when they release something.

I'll be back for AZ's championship 8)

RETTEKETET!!!!

www.az.nl

P.S. Liverpool was phenomenal tonight :o

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I'm out, bitchez.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 03:10:54 PM »
I don't know why the fuck I'm currently still posting on a forum where people think Ne-Yo and The Dream make good R&B, where people think John Legend is a better artist than D'Angelo, where I rarely see topics about good artists like Raphael Saadiq and Young Dre The Truth & when they're there they don't get replies, where I see way too many topics on wack ass rappers (K-Dot, Bishop Lamont, T.I., Cashis, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ya Boy, etc.) & rappers who don't put out good music anymore (Dr. Dre, The Game, Cam'ron, again Bishop Lamont), where mixtape DJ's still get too much shine (Nik Bean, I hope you die a slow death :)), where meganerds like Chad Vader and Dre-Day take away too much attention and where the term "New West" has actually become a household name. It's wack.

Thank god for artists like Snoop, Young Dre, Terrace Martin, Bone Thugs, TQ, DJ Crazy Toones, DJ Quik, XL Middleton, Shade Sheist and Tekneek who 9 out of 10 times bring us good music when they release something.

RETTEKETET!!!!

www.az.nl

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »

''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 03:20:39 PM »
don't care.  bye.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: no you aren't going anywhere mauzip
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 03:22:27 PM »

RETTEKETET!!!!

www.az.nl

ahahaha, let me guess, karma is kicking you in the ass again?
attention whore  :D

by the way, you're not going anywhere mauzip, you're just going to create a new 2nd account, in a minute.
besides, you still have this account:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=12866

:wavey:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=192819.0

see you again soon

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 03:29:50 PM »

RETTEKETET!!!!

www.az.nl

well god dammit, if you're gonna leave on that note you could at least tell us what forums they actually discuss good music on!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »

Dre-Day is the Sherlock Holmes of this forum. Atleast we don't have to expect 100 AZ-Spam  threads per week for a while.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 03:35:28 PM »

Dre-Day is the Sherlock Holmes of this forum. Atleast we don't have to expect 100 AZ-Spam  threads per week for a while.
:D props for that  ;)

yeah it's just a joke of him to attract attention to him.
if he hasn't created a new account within 30 min. then there's something wrong with his program

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »
lol@snoop makin good music.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »

if he hasn't created a new account within 30 min. then there's something wrong with his program

Dubcc is like Heroin, we all know it fucks you up, and most of us try to quit, but only a few succeed. The only thing that bugs me is that NIK hasn't died of an overdose yet.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 03:43:32 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »

Dubcc is like Heroin, we all know it fucks you up, and most of us try to quit, but only a few succeed. The only thing that bugs me is that NIK hasn't died of an overdose yet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
don't forget about Lunatic or Chamillitary click  :laugh:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 04:20:44 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
don't forget about Lunatic or Chamillitary click  :laugh:

Nobody knows how many people don't post here no more because they  died of starvation in front of their computer screens. We may think that only happens to Asians but I think there's a huge  number of unrecorded cases

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »
peace penistamp

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »
hell be back later this week

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!