Author Topic: Yay, new Dylan album april 28th  (Read 257 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Yay, new Dylan album april 28th
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »
this is a bob dylan topic and not a puffy/talentsearch topic so thisll be my last post...

we remember dylan cause he spit hot fire

if that skit never happened noone would even know his name

Any rapper that tries to make a name for himself and get a contract by auditioning to be on a televised Puff Daddy contest will never get any respect from me.

thats pretty dumb

a shot is a shot.... people talk about how puff screws people regularly, and yes the music is watered down. but turning down an opportunity like that is just dumb. its not like these guys had any underground buzz

So then get in the underground, lay down some tracks and create a buzz. Imagine what would have been of Nas's career if he had started on star search. It's cheap and soulless.

???

thats easier said than done... just keep in mind that it was a means to an end. if nothing else it was an opportunity for greater things to happen after da band fell through... but their times past

cyence

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 07:01:25 AM »
we remember dylan cause he spit hot fire

if that skit never happened noone would even know his name

LOL how can this man hate on Making the Band? The new ones are gay, but you cant front on those two seasons, that was GOAT reality tv right there. Straight niggadom

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:05:46 AM by cyence »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6043331.ece

another new song from new album and interview
im lukewarm about the interview
song is aiight, growing on me, its a lil slow, and hope he doesn't overuse this accordion on the album, plus the line "im listening to billy joel shaver (?)" he already did 'im listening to neil young" and " im listening to alicia keys", so i know dylan is cool but i hope this telling of his playlist will be minimal, lol at the joyce thing, im reading joyce now as well, whoa!