Author Topic: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?  (Read 459 times)

2euce 7even

Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?
« on: March 23, 2009, 04:22:21 AM »

It Would Be Dope.

Psycho Hustla

Mietek23

Re: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 04:43:05 AM »

It Would Be Dope.

Psycho Hustla

I hope it will happen one day...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 06:54:11 AM »

It Would Be Dope.

Psycho Hustla

it will, as soon as you go to rehab

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 07:07:51 AM »
I don't think so.
btw, who was runing this forum ?

smile4menow

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 07:24:19 AM »
brett will not reopen the site, he grew tired of supporting it himself and just does not have the time. I talk to him from time to time. I met him in vegas at one of the vigils and we became pretty tite. He asked me if I wanted to help with the site a while back but I simply dont have the time either. One day it may come back but not for a long time.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
brett will not reopen the site, he grew tired of supporting it himself and just does not have the time. I talk to him from time to time. I met him in vegas at one of the vigils and we became pretty tite. He asked me if I wanted to help with the site a while back but I simply dont have the time either. One day it may come back but not for a long time.

It's not Brett or Ged that they are talking about. They are talking about the site ran by 221, Anghell, and Marvelouz with the help of G Litt, Dante Benz, and Am7.

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 08:15:40 AM »
I've talked to Marvelouz not too long time ago about this and he said they could re-open it anytime but they simply don't want too cause too much bullshit's going on the 'Pac scene right now...

2euce 7even

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »
I've talked to Marvelouz not too long time ago about this and he said they could re-open it anytime but they simply don't want too cause too much bullshit's going on the 'Pac scene right now...
what bullshit?
its like other of sayin "im too laze to re-open tha site" :(

smile4menow

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »

It's not Brett or Ged that they are talking about. They are talking about the site ran by 221, Anghell, and Marvelouz with the help of G Litt, Dante Benz, and Am7.
Woops i misread that lol the site in question is the one these fools used to run. I would say that they are to interested in bootlegging over at makaveli forever now for g litt and peters help.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
^^sure, must be that reason, shame on who runs 2pacforum maybe besides Dante

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »
Everyone in this thread minus dre day and myself, please delete your accounts.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »
the pac scene is fucked up? haha what is the pac secene a bunch of retards bullshitting about a bullshit dead rapper?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »
the pac scene is fucked up? haha what is the pac secene a bunch of retards bullshitting about a bullshit dead rapper?

yea can anyone provide more info into what this "Pac Scene" is?

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »
fuck mrmak, 221 used to ban people for no reason. That site sucked.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 09:44:22 PM »

yea can anyone provide more info into what this "Pac Scene" is?

it's one big circle jerk comprised of the dorkiest of the dorks when it comes to tewpak shekker
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

alcoolholic

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 01:20:03 AM »
huhu

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 03:26:27 AM »
what bullshit?
its like other of sayin "im too laze to re-open tha site" :(

Nah, he said that they could re-open it anytime but they simply don't want too because there's too much hate from the so-called "Pac fans" going on and the people that used to cooperate with them have switched sites and start to dissed them when the site was closed. Just check out 2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net and see how much people from MrMakaveli are registered there and now talk shit about the mods...

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 05:48:02 AM »
^^ why are they dissin them?

"so much drama on tha 2pac scene...its kinda hard 2 be a M.O.D"  ::)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »
Everyone in this thread minus dre day and myself, please delete your accounts.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

for sure.
just give me 2 years

Alright ?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »
lol  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the ghost

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

LOL muhfukka and bundy can stay too ;)  rest of these weirdos got to go

tattootearz

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »
Who knows what tommorrow brings, In this world where everyone lies
>>>::::2pac 4 lyfe::::<<<
http://www.bebo.com/hesnotdeid

>>>::::Makaveli Forum dedicated to the life and music of 2pac/Tupac shakur::::<<<
www.makaveli-revolution.com

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »

Right, but if this was Mac Dre - you and Bundy would be kangaroo dick hopping faggots bitching about your favorite Mac Dre forum getting closed down. GTFO, n00bs. You are just as big losers as we are apparently, and Bundy has a social disorder.

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 11:04:55 AM »

Right, but if this was Mac Dre - you and Bundy would be kangaroo dick hopping faggots bitching about your favorite Mac Dre forum getting closed down. GTFO, n00bs. You are just as big losers as we are apparently, and Bundy has a social disorder.

No you are taking some weird gay arguement from some other site and bringing it here because I guess you dicksmokes got slapped out of that forum.  So no one here knows wtf you are even talking about, and could care less about your middle school circle jerk.  So you GTFO, and go rub one out to a 2pac video.

2euce 7even

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 11:12:53 AM »

No you are taking some weird gay arguement from some other site and bringing it here because I guess you dicksmokes got slapped out of that forum.  So no one here knows wtf you are even talking about, and could care less about your middle school circle jerk.  So you GTFO, and go rub one out to a 2pac video.

stop tha e-beef