Author Topic: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?  (Read 719 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2009, 02:25:19 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

Ah, well then my bad for not knowing how to count. I will take the L on that, but I am not the dumb ass in this thread. I'd say Bundy's nut riders or Bundy is responsible for this. So whoever the fucking net troll is, my applause goes to you because you are well on the way to helping make this place the next 4Chan.

LOL. We have Ms Cleo up in this bitch predicting who's clicking the diss button. Let me give you a clue:

it's not me

:loser:

First off, you never got up since you been offline? Are you crippled or something? Sorry for that. Plus Bundy, I know you are a sad cunt dude. That's why you respond maybe five minutes after I typed it out. Your the biggest loser on here, just quit denying it dude. Your repsonses are horrid, and you just keep digging yourself into a hole. I'm done arguing with you and your bitch. Now before I leave, let me show you something you'll NEVER get it.

http://jennajsex.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/012-450-x-300.jpg

I ain't talking about the woman, if you're smart.....you'll figure it out Mr. Panic Attack.

Here you go talking about shit you don't know. I just came home from shopping (omg how could he?) and saw your reply. Who's my bitch?

And good job looking for pussy on the net. You aren't fading me with your dumbass speech about how I don't go out of the house & I don't get pussy. How the hell would you know?

Sir, I don't look. Everytime I see the words DANK in a signature, which is something you never smoked, I see it. Now Bundy, sorry for our little e-feud but do us ALL a favor and get your boys as well as yourself on the proper medication.

i've never smoked now? LOL

i got a couple of people who could co-sign that on this forum. whatup tanj & rik!