Author Topic: Rick Ross - Mafia Music Remix f/ Ja Rule, The Game & Fat Joe  (Read 781 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
Rick Ross - Mafia Music Remix f/ Ja Rule, The Game & Fat Joe
« on: April 10, 2009, 09:05:19 PM »
http://sharebee.com/6e6e377e

the fact that these 4 came together for this track is a loss for curtis

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross - Mafia Music Remix f/ Ja Rule, The Game & Fat Joe
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 09:07:53 PM »
50 is a bigger rapper in every category tho vs these 4
so how is this a loss for curtis?

http://sharebee.com/6e6e377e

the fact that these 4 came together for this track is a loss for curtis
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 10:05:38 PM »
fuck rick ross in his fat piggy ass. He couldn't handle it himself and his lame ass crew so he enlisted fat joe with his no album selling ass, the Games paranoid, bi polar, projectory spittin ass, and Ja==ffing RULE.. i'm putting it lightly when I say I'd rather listen to bats in a fucking cave all day then to listen to his big ass lips rap another bar. Fuck him. I've loss total respect for Game. Over tattooed cry baby ass.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »
haha damn

fuck rick ross in his fat piggy ass. He couldn't handle it himself and his lame ass crew so he enlisted fat joe with his no album selling ass, the Games paranoid, bi polar, projectory spittin ass, and Ja==ffing RULE.. i'm putting it lightly when I say I'd rather listen to bats in a fucking cave all day then to listen to his big ass lips rap another bar. Fuck him. I've loss total respect for Game. Over tattooed cry baby ass.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 10:12:38 PM »
game isnt dissin 50 on this, for the record

and ja was actually dope, but he cant pull off that verse given everything that happened
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 10:18:35 PM by R1ZE »

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 11:25:07 PM »

Love 50's dick much?

Elano

Rick Ross Bosses Up W/ Ja Rule, The Game & Fat Joe For 50 Cent Diss
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »
Rick Ross has dropped the hyped anti-50 Cent diss, "Mafia Music" remix, which features G-Unit rivals Ja Rule, Fat Joe, and The Game.

While The Game leads the record with a verse that makes no direct reference to 50 Cent, Ja doesn't mince words when taking on his foe.

"Guess who's bizzack," Rule raps. "Yeah I spit murder, the music is mafia...One cold afternoon you get shot at your home...I f**ked you up once, I f**ked you up twice and you still talking shit/ What must I do, to get through to you/ Curly, get off my d**k..."

Fat Joe, who recently said he was backing away from the 50 Cent beef adds a scathing verse, which made reference to an incident where 50 Cent had his chain snatched while touring Africa.

I don't give a fuck I will burn your jehri curl/ Yayo is his bottom bitch, Banks is a girly girl...Big up to Maybach Music / Got those choppers, don't make us use it/ Hits out the park they call me big papi/ Even if they shot me you still couldn't stop me/ Still went to Africa, still wore the big chain/ Where you got robbed at n***a on the same stage / I say sh*t that you can't say/ cause  I am not a snitch, Im not b*tch made"

Ja Rule revealed plans earlier this year to drop a new album in the near future.

"New album coming real soon, I ain't gonna give nobody no dates," Ja said in an interview. "None of that 'We pushin' it back, we pushin' it back' so I ain't giving y'all no motherf*cking date. It's coming real soon. We finishing it up. It's f*cking crazy. Y'all n*ggas get ready. We gonna have a good time this year...[I got a] new jewelry line coming real soon. Y'all can go to Itshot.com to check out all the new pieces from the Rule."
Rule's upcoming project will reportedly be his unreleased The Mirror album originally slated to drop in 2007.

From 2005-2007, as Irv Gotti's Murder Inc. operation fell into shambles, Ja Rule was quiet; he charted no songs on the Billboard Hot 100 during this time period. Toward the end of 2007, he attempted a comeback, first with "Uh-Ohhh!", featuring Lil Wayne, who was perhaps the hottest rapper of the moment, the song nonetheless stalled at number 106 on the Billboard 200. A couple other singles ("Body," "Sunset") also failed to garner significant airplay, and the planned November 2007 release of The Mirror was pushed back. (All Music)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross Bosses Up W/ Ja Rule, The Game & Fat Joe For 50 Cent Diss
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 12:02:57 PM »
you feelin this krasnoe?
member when fat joe did the "my 44" he said 50 can reply 10,000 times and he aint sayin shit back
haha
Cube

Elano

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:53 PM »
you feelin this krasnoe?
member when fat joe did the "my 44" he said 50 can reply 10,000 times and he aint sayin shit back
haha

the ja rule part is pretty hard ("...One cold afternoon you get shot at your home" )

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »
i hope 50 gets amped up and makes some bangers cuz of this
some of that
if i cant
poppin them thangz'
shut your bloddclot

you feelin this krasnoe?
haha

the ja rule part is pretty hard ("...One cold afternoon you get shot at your home" )
Cube

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »
gay

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 01:58:52 PM »
whatever it takes to get 50 back to his raw shit.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 02:22:45 PM »
Ja ain't shit.  His entire career crumbled to ashes.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »

Love 50's dick much?

seriously dude, I shouldn't waist my time on internet riff raff like you, but to verbally bitch slap you around a little bit, let me tell you something...It has nothing to do with "dick much" little teenage girlie mouth, but since you insist..everyone and his fifth cousins and uncles know rick ross is a fake ass gangsta and no-one and I mean not even your little two pinch of shit and stuff planted in that little brain of yours can even buy it. So spare me the cliche's dumb ass. Rick Ross loss and fifty didn't even need to waist his time going in the studio and making some time waisting 15 minute rapin-nette song on his no count fat ass. Ohh and don't we know how stable the Game is right? He's fifteen minutes from turning his back on Dre...He's come close time after time about ready to diss the man whom he says he "worships" and so Now... you call me the dick rider because we know how everyone just loves fifty. Everyone hates on fif...I don't even own one of his albums, But hey whatever suits your fancy if you wanna cum a skittles rainbow when you see Rick Ross's fat ass without a shirt talking how he gon "boss up" on fifty, suit yourself. Seriously dude shut the fuck up.