Author Topic: Salvation Army and other charities  (Read 224 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Salvation Army and other charities
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 08:47:57 PM »
Yeah I cant stand all that shit...

The Salvation Army people I can tolerate a lil more, cus they dont beg for money....they just ring that fuckin bell.

But I hate when Im in the grocery store, buyin my shit, and the cashier says all loud...."WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE A DOLLAR TO STARVING BABIES BORN WITH BRAIN CANCER??"

Wtf!?

Now I gotta say "NO" in front of everyone and look like an asshole.

Oh, and those Girlscout bitches...dont even get me started...

Here's me, grown ass man...walkin towards the store, and seein a girlscout table at the entrance. So what do I do? Walk all the way to the other entrance to avoid em....only to find out, they got that entrance blocked too!! Man...
I used to feel that way, but now I don't give a fuck. Strictly because that money you donate goes through so many hands that ti probably never gets to help anyone in need. I'm all for helping someone in need, not crooks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »
i use to be like that where i was scared to say no, in fear of looking like an ass hole.

but after having a child.....it opened up the flood gates for plausable excuses.

cashier "would you like to make a donation to the prohibition of female circumsicion in west africa?"

me : " i'm all for female circumcision....you know a local place i can take this one (points to my daughter)"

semi true story.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 11:58:50 PM »
When they ask me I hit them back no but would you like to donate one dollar to my cocaine habit because my nose is starving

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »
Yeah I cant stand all that shit...

The Salvation Army people I can tolerate a lil more, cus they dont beg for money....they just ring that fuckin bell.

But I hate when Im in the grocery store, buyin my shit, and the cashier says all loud...."WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE A DOLLAR TO STARVING BABIES BORN WITH BRAIN CANCER??"

Wtf!?

Now I gotta say "NO" in front of everyone and look like an asshole.

Oh, and those Girlscout bitches...dont even get me started...

Here's me, grown ass man...walkin towards the store, and seein a girlscout table at the entrance. So what do I do? Walk all the way to the other entrance to avoid em....only to find out, they got that entrance blocked too!! Man...
I used to feel that way, but now I don't give a fuck. Strictly because that money you donate goes through so many hands that ti probably never gets to help anyone in need. I'm all for helping someone in need, not crooks.

more of a joke then anything, but Im glad to be taken so seriously  :rock:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 03:41:48 PM »
The ringing of the bell is the funniest thing. They seriously just stand there for hours ringing a bell, I respect their ability to stand there for so long without talking. But I'm still going to throw my crumpled up receipt in their bucket next time, or just take the bucket and find out how much people donate.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 03:55:00 PM by Tay »
I got a bird's eye view

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 03:50:43 PM »
The ringing of the bell is the funniest thing. They seriously just stand there for hours ringing a bell, I respect their ability to stand there for so long without talking. But I'm still not going to throw my crumpled up receipt in their bucket next time, or just take the bucket and find out how much people donate.

tell em you wanna donate a dollar, but ask if they can make change for a $100...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"