Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5410 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

It is a pussy sport.Guys get touched and they cry about it.Watch hockey and football,you'll understand what I mean.Doesn't mean I don't watch it.Its just funny when you see this large men get touched and act like its something then you watch hockey and watch guys get into fights every game and take real physical punishment and act like men about it.

hockey players wear paddings and helmets for protection... and it's way less entertaining too. you sound insecure about your sexuality, bro. real talk.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Your a gook.Enough said

lol, u talk so much shit, u mustve been the lil retard that everybody punked.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

ya jay i never seen u post anythin bout bball until u started saying fuck kobe, kobes a rapist. Dont talk on what u dont know.

isnt it funny how dedicated some of these dudes are to me? they start coming into new sections all together just for me. LOL

Jaydc555

Umm if you haven't noticed I talk about baseball,football and hockey in this section and discuss a lot more then dissing the lakers.But whatever makes you feel cool nik is all that matters

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Umm if you haven't noticed I talk about baseball,football and hockey in this section and discuss a lot more then dissing the lakers.But whatever makes you feel cool nik is all that matters

you started posting about basketball for me..admit it, you bitch.

Jaydc555

Uhhh no you wish that was true but it isn't.By the way your a fucking terrible mod.If this was any other section no mod would allow this many threads about one subject(lakers) when theirs already a master thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^shut the fuck up, idiot. the official lakers thread is for small updates, not big headlines.

Jaydc555

Whatever you say dumb ass

Jaydc555

And as for the Canadian comments,you do realize basketball was invented by a Canadian right?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

And as for the Canadian comments,you do realize basketball was invented by a Canadian right?

so what? and the mercedes benz was invented by a nazi. the fucks your point? are nazis cool now? (bad question to ask you)

Jaydc555

Its just ironic that you use Canadian like its some sort of insult while your in love with a sport invented by a canadian.But then again you aren't very intelligent.Hence you calling your city the greatest when where I'm from vancouver is ranked the fourth best place to live in the world and your city ranks closer to baghdad then it does mine.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Its just ironic that you use Canadian like its some sort of insult while your in love with a sport invented by a canadian.But then again you aren't very intelligent.Hence you calling your city the greatest when where I'm from vancouver is ranked the fourth best place to live in the world and your city ranks closer to baghdad then it does mine.

i have nothing against canada, i just find canadians very funny. especially ones who think theyre superior.

Jaydc555

LOL.Canadians are known for their hospitality.Americans are known for their ignorance and arrogance.That's why they sell Canadian flags to Americans to sow on their back packs when they travel because everyone hates Americans and loves canadians.That's a fact.

westsiderider323

what the fuck does canada have to do wit the lakers/nuggets??  ???

Jaydc555

Nothing.the Jew,the gook and the faggot just felt the need to attack me in the thread so I defended myself