Author Topic: What Does The Bible Say About Muhammed ??  (Read 638 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Does The Bible Say About Muhammed ??
« on: October 22, 2002, 03:41:06 PM »

Book of Deuteronomy, 18:18
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

That Obviously Means That The Prophet:

1. Have To Be Like Moses
2. He Must Come From The Brothers Of The Israelis
3. God Will Put Words In His Mouth & He Will Provide The World With God's Demands

"The Only Prophet That Obviously Can Be Compared With Him (Moses) is Mohomet." (Pastor James L. Dow; Collins Gem Dictionary of the Bible.)

Check This Table And Make Your Own Conclusions
Comparations
Birth
Parents
Family
Decease
Revelations
The Holy Books
Moses
Naturally
Mother/Father
Married/Kids
Naturally
During His Lifetime
Spiritual/Forensic
Muhammed
Naturally
Mother/Father
Married/Kids
Naturally
During His Lifetime
Spiritual/Forensic
Jesus
Unnaturally
Mother/No Human Father
Unmarried/No Kids
Unnaturally
After His Death
Mostly Spiritual
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 03:42:12 PM by Ibrahim Wampuka »

CWalker187

Re:What Does The Bible Say About Muhammed ??
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2002, 08:56:01 PM »
Keep dreaming.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2002, 10:23:19 PM »

Book of Deuteronomy, 18:18
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

That Obviously Means That The Prophet:

1. Have To Be Like Moses
2. He Must Come From The Brothers Of The Israelis
3. God Will Put Words In His Mouth & He Will Provide The World With God's Demands

"The Only Prophet That Obviously Can Be Compared With Him (Moses) is Mohomet." (Pastor James L. Dow; Collins Gem Dictionary of the Bible.)

Check This Table And Make Your Own Conclusions
Comparations
Birth
Parents
Family
Decease
Revelations
The Holy Books
Moses
Naturally
Mother/Father
Married/Kids
Naturally
During His Lifetime
Spiritual/Forensic
Muhammed
Naturally
Mother/Father
Married/Kids
Naturally
During His Lifetime
Spiritual/Forensic
Jesus
Unnaturally
Mother/No Human Father
Unmarried/No Kids
Unnaturally
After His Death
Mostly Spiritual

masha allah, great post I Bo!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2002, 10:57:37 PM »
I don't understand what you mean, actually.  

And why is Muhammad the only prophet you mentioned, and Moses? There's been dozens of Prophets, the entire old testament is full of them.  And isn't Islam the ones saying Jesus was a prophet? LOL Christians certainly don't believe he was a regular prophet... Doesn't your argument just attack your own Muslim belief that Jesus was a prophet?  

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 01:51:56 AM »

And why is Muhammad the only prophet you mentioned, and Moses? There's been dozens of Prophets, the entire old testament is full of them.  And isn't Islam the ones saying Jesus was a prophet? LOL Christians certainly don't believe he was a regular prophet... Doesn't your argument just attack your own Muslim belief that Jesus was a prophet?  

Many Muslims believe that Moses and Muhammad were the only men to ever speak to Allah directly.  There were a great many other prophets who recieve equal recognition in Islam, and were messengers of the good and truth-loving life, but brother Ibrahim (I-Bo) made a wonderful thread showing not only Muhammad's emergence on an evolutionary scale but also his similarities with Moses.  Muhammad's existence was iminent and it came at the perfect time in the worlds evolution, when various ideas, cultures, and schools of thoughts were emerging, the world became ripe for the prophet Muhammad.  

Much props and respects to I-Bo for his wonderful post!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 01:54:08 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 06:00:26 AM »

Christians Thinks That GOd Were Speaking About Jesus
Muslims Thinks That God Was Speaking About Muhammed

Thats The Reason I Compared Them

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2002, 09:30:27 AM »
You've misinterpreted that entire section of Deuteronomy.  He's talking about True, and False prophets, not that there will be 1 prophet like Moses. .. he's saying ALL prophets will be like Moses.  Do you know anything about Solomon, about Isaiah, about John the Baptist, about Jeremiah, or any of the other prophets in the old testament who were "like unto" moses?  Did you actually read that entire chapter, or just that one verse?  It blows my mind how you get 1 verse and think it proves your argument, when you excuse every other verse in the old testament pointing to Christ as  the Messiah.  

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Muhammed ??
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
hopefully nothing

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 03:18:37 PM »
its hard for me to believe that the bible is anything more than a book of fiction. theres no hard proof that anything in that book really happen. this was written in a time period where not much can be proven and all the people had was their word. now if they had the technology that we have now, you bet your ass they would try to disprove the bible, scientifically. jesus was a magician, an illusionist. christianity is a religion that was forced down people's throats, forced to believe that the bullcrap that they spewed was the truth. people are worshiping an invisible force. all taught to act like sheep instead of freeing their minds and being themselves.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 08:14:24 AM »
its hard for me to believe that the bible is anything more than a book of fiction. theres no hard proof that anything in that book really happen. this was written in a time period where not much can be proven and all the people had was their word. now if they had the technology that we have now, you bet your ass they would try to disprove the bible, scientifically. jesus was a magician, an illusionist. christianity is a religion that was forced down people's throats, forced to believe that the bullcrap that they spewed was the truth. people are worshiping an invisible force. all taught to act like sheep instead of freeing their minds and being themselves.

I think you are missing the essence of this ''book''. I see it as a way to interpret the meaning of life. The ''why''. It's too hard to take the bible seriously if you are looking for the ''how''

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »
no one truly knows the meaning of life so i call bullshit on that. anyone can have a different view of that so the bible's opinion of the meaning of life is just that, an opinion. The purpose of the bible is to reveal who "God" is. It's basically telling you that there is a god but I refuse to believe that because its an invisible force with no proof of existence. people want to claim that plants and wildlife etc are proof but science can prove that better.