Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18234 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 04:07:51 AM »
I'm not shocked you Euro's don't know about Texas and Florida's tax laws.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 05:14:49 AM »
Be serious. They can't stand Kobe, it's the only explanation.

it looks like ariza & kobe can't stand each other in this video  ::) (this happend last week)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpbHdV5OeAk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CpbHdV5OeAk</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 06:58:05 AM »
^ LOL still convinced Lamar is fools gold?

0 all-star appearances is pretty solid evidence....

360 got served
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 08:45:59 AM »

it looks like ariza & kobe can't stand each other in this video  ::) (this happend last week)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpbHdV5OeAk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CpbHdV5OeAk</a>

the basketball world would be a better place if people didnt formulate opinions as retarded as 7even's.....then they claim the media has no influence on the way they think, LOL!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »
sevn, you are from europe right?

Yes, so are wcsoldier and Antonio, my niggas. Btw, Utah matched Millsap's offer sheet, so the Blazers got mad $crilla again - which they can give to Odom.

is every free agent out there just gonna tease the Blazers? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »

it looks like ariza & kobe can't stand each other in this video  ::) (this happend last week)

Don't be so ignorant man. Kobe is so spoiled that he hired goons to beat up Trevor if he didn't hug him !! Everyone hates Kobe and this proves it !!

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2009, 03:06:08 PM »
Back on topic, Lakers are fucked up. :-\

You know how much i rate Odom and his importance for our defense.. we can't loose him. Simple.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »
so whats the deal wit odom right now?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »
Back on topic, Lakers are fucked up. :-\

You know how much i rate Odom and his importance for our defense.. we can't loose him. Simple.

Why do you think he wants to leave?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
florida has far less taxes than Cali

huge reason why celebs live there
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »
you tryna say hes goin to miami? lol

sides, ive heard they go some of the worst livin conditions out there...wit all them flies
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
Report: Heat offer contract to OdomComment Email Print Share ESPN.com news services

The Miami Heat and Lamar Odom have discussed a deal that would approach the $9 million salary the free-agent forward nearly agreed to last week with the Los Angeles Lakers before talks broke down, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel has reported.

Odom

The Heat, who traded Odom to the Lakers five years ago in the trade that brought Shaquille O'Neal to South Florida, have made Odom a firm offer to return, according to The Associated Press. The offer is believed to be a five-year package worth around $35 million, the AP reported.

Pat Riley, addressing Heat season-ticket holders in a two-day session Wednesday and Thursday that was closed to media, said the Heat were also monitoring Carlos Boozer's status with the Utah Jazz but had not entered discussions on acquiring the forward.

Riley

Riley said the team could add Odom, Boozer or both without sacrificing its goals toward 2010's free-agent class, the Sun-Sentinel reported, citing people in attendance at the private sit-ins and sources involved in the Heat's dealings.

Florida's lack of state taxes and other payment options give the Heat the ability to offer Odom a contract matching the scrapped Lakers deal, the Fort Lauderdale newspaper reported.

The Lakers retracted their offer to Odom early this week, saying that talks had stalled.

Sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein that Odom had balked at the Lakers' unwillingness to extend an offer spanning more than three years in length.

"There are specifics behind why we pulled it, but that's not something we're going to get into," Lakers public relations director John Black said.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Lakers owner Jerry Buss offered Odom two deals, one worth $36 million for four years and the other $10 million a season for three years.

Odom, who will turn 30 in November, made $14.1 million this past season.

Dwyane Wade, who spent much of his rookie season picking Odom's brain, said he hopes those chats start again soon.

"I want Lamar to do what's best for him and his family because we love him as family, but on the other hand, we want him back home, to come home," Wade said Friday in a telephone interview with the AP. "His house is still there. It'd be exciting to see what happens."

Odom averaged 17.1 points -- the second-highest average of his career -- in 80 games with the Heat during the 2003-04 season.

The Heat went 42-40 that season with Odom, winning 17 of their final 21 regular-season games and earning the No. 4 spot in the Eastern Conference. That summer, Miami traded Caron Butler, Brian Grant and Odom to the Lakers for O'Neal, who helped Wade and the Heat win a championship two years later.

Odom spent the past five years with the Lakers, during which he played a key role off the bench in their 2009 championship run. He averaged 12.3 points and 9.1 rebounds during the playoffs.

Wade, who has asked the Heat to make some roster upgrades with hopes of getting back to the championship level, said he doesn't need to call Odom to lobby for his return.

"Lamar already knows how I feel," Wade said. "I really don't know how to feel. He's really taken time to deal with it, sit back. It's a very important decision in his life. It could be about where he ends his career."

Over his 10-year career, the versatile 6-foot-10 Odom has averaged 15.1 points and 8.8 rebounds.

"Lamar and I always had a great relationship," Wade said. "He's always been the guy, one of the guys, that I thought really helped me as a young player."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »
damn that could be a problem eventually odom and boozer on the same team
wade is leavin soon right?
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2009, 04:05:52 PM »
Back on topic, Lakers are fucked up. :-\

Why do you think he wants to leave?

Kobe!! Kobe!! Kobe!! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2009, 04:09:08 PM »
why he leave heat anyway?
(and now goin back to em)lol
Cube