Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18240 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2009, 09:12:31 AM »
even 4th best in the league is ridiculous

PG Derek Fisher
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Ron Artest
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum

Coach: Phil Jackson

+world champions

=

4th best in the league? LMAO....not even a hater would make that claim.

lol Fisher will be a liability again. yeah he made some clutch shots, but he was a defensive liabilty last year and you know it...he will only be MORE of a liability this year.  You cant exactly call Bynum a sure thing lol. He's still a project at this point. Last year the Lakers had the 2nd best record in the league, and probably would have had the 3rd had Garnett not been out.  Not to mention, if the Spurs hadnt played so much of the year missing key players (Manu, Duncan, and Parker) we would have contended more in the West.  Im not saying the Lakers WILL end up 4th in the league, Im saying its a possibility.  Pretty much EVERY top level team got better.  The Lakers picked up Artest, but unless they manage to get Odom back...I dont think they got better.

Fisher was only a liability against Aaron Brooks, cuz Brooks had footspeed out of this world...he was able to guard Williams, Billups, Alston, and Nelson....and now we have Shannon Brown, who's looked nice as fuck on both ends when given PT. dude could even be our future PG......I'm not concerned in the least bit. and yea, we're getting Odom back....PeACe

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »
and yea, we're getting Odom back....PeACe

Odom, Shannon Brown and Artest. Our key players. I said it. With them we're def the best team in the NBA and virtually unfuckable.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »
how much would the lakers be hurt if odom leaves?

I put them in the 4th place in the NBA rankings without Odom.

LOL...wow!

Kobe-Gasol-Artest....the best 3-man combo in the NBA=4th best team? ahahahaha. u dont think you're being over-critical?

easily debatable.

4th best in the west is a bit harsh. But Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson > any Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Insert any current Laker player here

Id say LA ends up somewhere between 1 and 3 in the West. I would be surprised if it were anywhere below 3rd in the West.

sorry, but  Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum still > Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson

lol either one of us could argue over whos better between Kobe, Gasol, Artest and Duncan, Parker, Ginobli.  

LMAO...holy shit

wtf are you talking about? Gasol or Artest on our team would be our 4th, maybe 5th with Jefferson now, best players respectively lol  
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2009, 03:53:12 PM »

LOL...wow!

Kobe-Gasol-Artest....the best 3-man combo in the NBA=4th best team? ahahahaha. u dont think you're being over-critical?

easily debatable.

4th best in the west is a bit harsh. But Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson > any Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Insert any current Laker player here

Id say LA ends up somewhere between 1 and 3 in the West. I would be surprised if it were anywhere below 3rd in the West.

sorry, but  Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum still > Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson

lol either one of us could argue over whos better between Kobe, Gasol, Artest and Duncan, Parker, Ginobli. 

LMAO...holy shit

wtf are you talking about? Gasol or Artest on our team would be our 4th, maybe 5th with Jefferson now, best players respectively lol 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Gasol and Artest would be the 4th or 5th best players on the Spurs"

anyone hearing this? LMFAO

Gasol had a better season than Duncan, shitforbrains... and Artest led the Rockets to 7 games vs a championship Laker team. youre fucking horrible, i wanna slap u.

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2009, 04:06:26 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

sorry, but  Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum still > Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson

LMAO...holy shit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gasol had a better season than Duncan, shitforbrains... and Artest led the Rockets to 7 games vs a championship Laker team. youre fucking horrible, i wanna slap u.

Its always funny to hear you try your hardest to get everyone on your side LOL good luck. Youre still clinging on to your ridiculous claim of Gasol having a better year then Duncan lol.  Apparantely you havent figured out the way stats work, and how the bigger number is usually better.  Especially considering Duncan missing some games and playing less minutes then Gasol LOL. God youre stupid.  Artest "leading" the Rockets to 7 games was as much about the Lakers being mentally unstable as it was about Artests leadership lol.  Put Gasol or Artest on our team, and they would be considered role players in our system. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

LMAO...holy shit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its always funny to hear you try your hardest to get everyone on your side LOL good luck. Youre still clinging on to your ridiculous claim of Gasol having a better year then Duncan lol.  Apparantely you havent figured out the way stats work, and how the bigger number is usually better.  Especially considering Duncan missing some games and playing less minutes then Gasol LOL. God youre stupid.  Artest "leading" the Rockets to 7 games was as much about the Lakers being mentally unstable as it was about Artests leadership lol.  Put Gasol or Artest on our team, and they would be considered role players in our system. 

yea....gasol would be the 4th or 5th best player on the spurs, and a role player....and im pretty sure u dont sound like a complete dumbass. LOL!

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2009, 05:36:19 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

LMAO...holy shit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea....gasol would be the 4th or 5th best player on the spurs, and a role player....and im pretty sure u dont sound like a complete dumbass. LOL!

He would be. I dont know why it makes you so upset lol But its the truth.  Youre fuckin hilarious man. Would it make you feel better about your man crush on Kobe if I tell you that Gasol, Odom, and Ariza were all-star calliber players last year and Kobe was lucky to have SO much help. He couldnt have won a title without players THAT good (like you claim they are lol).  Is that better? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2009, 07:55:04 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

sorry, but  Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum still > Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson

LMAO...holy shit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its always funny to hear you try your hardest to get everyone on your side LOL good luck. Youre still clinging on to your ridiculous claim of Gasol having a better year then Duncan lol.  Apparantely you havent figured out the way stats work, and how the bigger number is usually better.  Especially considering Duncan missing some games and playing less minutes then Gasol LOL. God youre stupid.  Artest "leading" the Rockets to 7 games was as much about the Lakers being mentally unstable as it was about Artests leadership lol.  Put Gasol or Artest on our team, and they would be considered role players in our system.  

He would be. I dont know why it makes you so upset lol But its the truth.  Youre fuckin hilarious man. Would it make you feel better about your man crush on Kobe if I tell you that Gasol, Odom, and Ariza were all-star calliber players last year and Kobe was lucky to have SO much help. He couldnt have won a title without players THAT good (like you claim they are lol).  Is that better? lol

Gasol has led his team as the only all-star to 50 wins in the west and some playoff appearances. do u really in ur retarded ass mind think ginobli or jefferson could ever do that, retard? :stupid: :grumpy: :stupid: wow

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

LMAO...holy shit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its always funny to hear you try your hardest to get everyone on your side LOL good luck. Youre still clinging on to your ridiculous claim of Gasol having a better year then Duncan lol.  Apparantely you havent figured out the way stats work, and how the bigger number is usually better.  Especially considering Duncan missing some games and playing less minutes then Gasol LOL. God youre stupid.  Artest "leading" the Rockets to 7 games was as much about the Lakers being mentally unstable as it was about Artests leadership lol.  Put Gasol or Artest on our team, and they would be considered role players in our system.  

He would be. I dont know why it makes you so upset lol But its the truth.  Youre fuckin hilarious man. Would it make you feel better about your man crush on Kobe if I tell you that Gasol, Odom, and Ariza were all-star calliber players last year and Kobe was lucky to have SO much help. He couldnt have won a title without players THAT good (like you claim they are lol).  Is that better? lol

Gasol has led his team as the only all-star to 50 wins in the west and some playoff appearances. do u really in ur retarded ass mind think ginobli or jefferson could ever do that, retard? :stupid: :grumpy: :stupid: wow

Maybe.  Which is why I said 4th or 5th. He might be ahead of Jefferson on our team. Definetely not ahead of any of the big three.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »
Duncan is better than Gasol (even tho Pau proved he can be "that" good too, expecially since he's younger and with probably an higher basketball IQ and much room to improve). But what's the point comparing him to Parker, Ginobili or Jefferson? LOL. You guys are hylarious. I said it: if we keep Odom we're even better than last year, so we are the team to beat. Period.

Oh, on a side note..

KOBE > GINOBILI
ARTEST > JEFFERSON
FISHER < PARKER
ODOM > McDYESS

It's really not arguable.

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2009, 03:53:17 PM »
Duncan is better than Gasol (even tho Pau proved he can be "that" good too, expecially since he's younger and with probably an higher basketball IQ and much room to improve). But what's the point comparing him to Parker, Ginobili or Jefferson? LOL. You guys are hylarious. I said it: if we keep Odom we're even better than last year, so we are the team to beat. Period.

Oh, on a side note..

KOBE > GINOBILI
ARTEST > JEFFERSON
FISHER < PARKER
ODOM > McDYESS

It's really not arguable.

First off, Gasol has proven he can be better then the best power forward of all time? LOL. So PAU= a top 10 player all time in the NBA?? Are you fuckin kidding me?? He had a worse year then Duncan last year and that was with Duncan having a down year with the injuries.  And higher basketball IQ?!? LOL!!!!  Duncan is arguably the best fundamental basketball player of all time. His basketball IQ along with his skills are what make him one of the best ever. Not his athletisism.  I hate to put a ceiling on someone, but cmon man. You know damn well Gasol will NEVER reach that level.  Greatness is typically evident from the beginning.

I said from day one you guys were the team to beat.  NIK is the one who likes to make outrageous claims (and u know it) about the Lakers being head and shoulders above everyone lol. IF you guys get Odom back, i think you are better then last year. IF you dont, you are worse.  We unarguable improved and if we stay healthy should be right with the Lakers all year.

As for your comparisons lol  For one, Ginobli is a bench player and > ANYone on LA's bench.

Kobe>>> Mason
Artest/ Jefferson (too close to call) I really have to see how Jefferson adapts. He should be a consistent 17-21   ppg guy.
Fisher<<<Parker
Gasol<Duncan
Bynum<McDyess (McDyess is a proven complimentary big man, but Bynum might surpass McDyess throughout the year
Odom<Ginobli (this is made closer then normal due to Ginobli's injuries. If he's healthy, he's an all-star player if the team started him.)

OchoCinco

« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »
this point in careers, id take Gasol>>Duncan.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2009, 03:58:53 PM »
but damn doesnt gasol seem a bit overrated?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »
but damn doesnt gasol seem a bit overrated?
How so? He's tall, finally gained some muscle, has good footwork, can use either hand, has good range for a big man, rebounds, has a high FG%, and is a good passer. Despite all this he has only been elected to 2 All-Star games and 1 All-NBA Team Third Team.

« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »
this point in careers, id take Gasol>>Duncan.

yeah because Duncan will more then likely wrap it up within a few years. Gasol is younger. But Duncan was still more productive then Gasol last year AND he's the focal point of the team. Gasol benefits from Kobe drawing double teams.  Duncan is the guy drawing double teams to set up their offense.