Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10548 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »
Raekwon confronted Joe because of the 1st video below. But what Rae didn't realize was that this video was made before Joe & Meth made peace. At that point, Joe was doing the "no comment" thing due to the Inspectah Deck "Fuck Joe Budden" chant that happened at the D.C. Rock The Bells show the week before. Apparently the other members of Slaughter House told Joe to just ignore any questions & comments regarding Inspectah Deck, Method Man and The Wu in general. But Joe's pride got the best of him, which led up to the making of the video.

The 2nd video is Mickey Factz giving his eye-witness account of the Raekwon/Budden incident yesterday in L.A. Since Mickey was the only one in the trailer with Joe at the time it happened.

<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/i9KCQeenFrbRy85m" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/i9KCQeenFrbRy85m</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxerP3YJ4qM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxerP3YJ4qM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »
Raekwon confronted Joe because of the 1st video below. But what Rae didn't realize was that this video was made before Joe & Meth made peace.
Well it certainly sounds like Joe already made peace with Method Man and still is talking shit if you watch that video without knowing the date.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »
Raekwon confronted Joe because of the 1st video below. But what Rae didn't realize was that this video was made before Joe & Meth made peace.
Well it certainly sounds like Joe already made peace with Method Man and still is talking shit if you watch that video without knowing the date.

If you watch the 2nd video, Mickey went into detail about that.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
I'm thinking that this is all very convenient for both Rae & Budden (well not so much for him lol) since they both got an album coming out. Before anyone starts claiming how Wu-Tang always acts as a family; 50 dissed GZA last year and nobody said anything (Meth was even on the radio showing 50 love).

ikke

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »
I'm thinking that this is all very convenient for both Rae & Budden (well not so much for him lol) since they both got an album coming out. Before anyone starts claiming how Wu-Tang always acts as a family; 50 dissed GZA last year and nobody said anything (Meth was even on the radio showing 50 love).
wu tang doesn't take 50 serious anymore.
Ghostface already had beef with him 10 years ago

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »
for real
gza alone will murder 50 (its a good thing 50 didnt say shit)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »
for real
gza alone will murder 50 (its a good thing 50 didnt say shit)

Yup, a Gza disstrack against 50 would be like if nas aimed ether at lil wayne

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2009, 12:38:37 PM »
GZA did make a diss track (a weak one) and he started the beef. 50 said something like "GZA was born in 66. I got a Cadillac that age" in response.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »
yeah but if gza really wanted to go in on 50 he could have murdered him
IMO that was gza playin it easy
but it was dope, nuthin on the level of str8 crack
but IMO 50's best song or even diss track wouldnt come close to gza's best song

btw
Who The Fuck is 50 Cent
was dope too

GZA did make a diss track (a weak one) and he started the beef. 50 said something like "GZA was born in 66. I got a Cadillac that age" in response.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:44:12 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »
Yeah GZA would definetly own 50 on the mic. I'm just saying that track was weak.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2009, 12:47:33 PM »
you talkin bout the "paper plates"?

Yeah GZA would definetly own 50 on the mic. I'm just saying that track was weak.
Cube

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

I remember that. I even googled it to refresh my memory. Apparently, not only did he diss GZA, but he dissed the whole Wu in that interview (minus RZA & Meth) and the only thing that happened was GZA dropped a diss track "Paper Plates". But you're right, nothing happened to 50 after that which is surprising considering Wu has a history of settling matters like these in the streets. But then the more I thought about it, this happened in December 2007, so 50's influence in NY was greater than the Wu at that time.

The reason Ghostface could deal with 50 back in '99 or 2000 when "How To Rob" dropped was because 50 wasn't a household name yet. Now that he's rich, he's got more leverage in matters like these.

Here's the interview from 2007 where 50 dissed Wu (minus RZA & Meth).

http://www.sixshot.com/news/9522/

50 Cent recently responded to comments made about him by Wu-Tang member GZA aka The Genius.

As reported earlier, GZA took shots at the G-Unit honcho at a concert in London earlier this month while he was ranting about how rappers like Soulja Boy are dominating hip hop.  [Watch The Video].

"Recently I seen a video on YouTube and the video was of the GZA, that’s short for The Genius.  He's a 'Genius', I'm sure everyone else has forgotten who he is also," 50 Cent scoffed.  "This guy gets on stage and obviously he's drunk, and he starts talking about Soulja Boy who is 16 years old.  Shout out to Soulja Boy.  Soulja Boy's hot, he had a hot song, he produced the record. Genius should shut up, just shut up!  Kid is 16 years old and we goggled you; you were born in '66.  He was born in 1966 [Laughs]. Listen, I have an old school Chevy Impala your age."

"This doesn’t make any sense," 50 continued.  “The Genius from Wu Tang has declared all out war on Soulja Boy!  It makes no sens e.  Now I understand why an artist would throw a little animosity towards me.  Of course, I’ve been dominant.  In fact, if you like me I'm gonna wonder why?  I’m taking all the money."

50 Cent would then go on to touch on the internal squabbles within the Wu-Tang and refer to the group as 'dust heads'.

"It's really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang right now.  I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said.  “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats.  Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything.  RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it.  They designed it, they built it.  The rest of them niggas was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."

One of 50's associates would bring up Method Man's name (Tical) but 50 would quickly claim that Meth is one of his favorite rappers from the Wu Tang.

"Don’t say Tical, you fucking stupid?  What’s the matter with you?  What the fuck are you talking about?," 50 barked at his associate.  "Method Man is my favorite.  He's tryna create a beef between me and Method Man."

"Method Man out of the entire Wu Tang is my favorite," emphasized 50. " I'mma tell you tell you why, because [he] said : 'I got more glocks and techs than you/ I make it hot, nigga won't even stand next to you/ nigga touch me you better bust me tree times in the head/ Or motherfucker's dead, ya thought so...,"

"That’s right, with [Notorious] B.I.G. that was classic," 50 said referring to Meth's collabo with Biggie on Ready To Die (The What) . "The rest of  them niggaz like the Genius, that nigga be like 'oskarese popacheese microscope', what the fuck are you talking about?  I don't know what the fuck he's saying, he's a scientist [Laughs]."

Al Bundy

« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

real fuckin talk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2009, 12:54:06 PM »
but look in that interview he took the least or the rappers who wouldnt win a battle against him
and IMO the one I would say could clearly win or would have the better chance is gza and rza if he wanted to even battle
gza didnt go in on him hardbody back then when he should have
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

i think every other beef in the last 10 years, COUNTLESS people said "why violence? we all saw what happened to Biggie & Pac, keep it strictly music".

NOW, Joe Budden talks & everybody throws the "keep it music" thing out of the window; like Joe is the first person to talk shit.

you know what shit he talked? how he is a better rapper today than anybody in Wu-Tang is today; so that needs to be handeled violently? sounds like Wu should just step up & try to out rap him.

don't even come in here & respond "wow what a groupie", this isn't groupism taking over, this is just common sense LOL.