Author Topic: Video: The TC's & Snoop Dogg - Shut U Down (Video)  (Read 374 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Video: The TC's & Snoop Dogg - Shut U Down (Video)
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Earlier this month, Snoop Dogg released a new compilation entitled "Bacc To Tha Chuuch Vol. 1", featuring a lot of known faces along with a couple of new names. One of those new names was The TC's (Twenty Crips), who impressed listeners on their Snoop Dogg-assisted track "Shut U Down", which premiered in July.

A video to the track has just been released, directed by Dah Dah, check it out:

The TC's - Shut U Down (Ft. Snoop Dogg) (Video)

Incase you haven't, cop "Bacc To Tha Chuuch" on iTunes by clicking here.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: Video: The TC's & Snoop Dogg - Shut U Down (Video)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:10:46 PM »
Really like this song.  I'm really hoping Malice in Wonderland has this direction after the super-pop Ego Trippin unless this was just a way to introduce the TCs.  They're dope.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

krook look bugzy

• Lil Geezy
  • ive been searching..........
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »
the vidoe is coo. most videoz are the same now days , but i tell u what.....THEZE CATZ ARE HARD............i like their shit, it takes a alot 4 me to buy shit now dayz.....
TCZ....! they are a breath of fresh air.

Imma get tha lp.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 11:43:30 PM »
Really like this song.  I'm really hoping Malice in Wonderland has this direction

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »
yeh, i'm feelin this track too.

dont think MIW will sound anything like this tho. MIW i think will be snoop's most un-westcoast album to date. since his last album didnt do big numbers, he will even more-so imitate the mainstream rap from the south and east, with some timberland and neptunes shyt. i have no expectations for snoop's upcoming album at all, especially since its being released by MTV.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:10:09 AM by ironmike »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 01:17:09 AM »
songs is hard .. they got a myspace page any1 got more traks or info on em??

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:22:01 AM »
good song and good video - propz nima

Okka

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 03:11:01 AM »
This video has been removed by the user.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 05:53:51 AM »
check it on you tube its workin there....

peace

Okka

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 06:26:15 AM »
Good to see Lil' Bam in the video. "Shut U Down" was the best track on "Bacc To Da Chuuch".

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 10:37:16 AM »
yeh, i'm feelin this track too.

dont think MIW will sound anything like this tho. MIW i think will be snoop's most un-westcoast album to date. since his last album didnt do big numbers, he will even more-so imitate the mainstream rap from the south and east, with some timberland and neptunes shyt. i have no expectations for snoop's upcoming album at all, especially since its being released by MTV.

:-\ That would be the wrong way to interpret Ego Trippin's disappointing sales numbers.  I thought Ego Trippin was the most "pop" sounding Snoop album yet.  I bought that CD without previewing it first and was gravely disappointed.  When Malice in Wonderland comes out, I WILL BE DOWNLOADING IT to listen to the quality to make sure it's worth my money.  Then I will decide whether or not to buy the CD.  Ego Trippin broke the pact I had with Snoop albums wherein I knew each time out I was going to get my money's worth.  I no longer am confident about that.  I suspect other members of the Snoop fanbase are in the same predicament.  WE WILL BE DOWNLOADING FIRST.  If Snoop decides to go even more mainstream, he will not get my money, period.  And Malice in Wonderland will sell even less than Ego Trippin because he's alienating his fanbase.

I don't know -- I still have high hopes for the album.  Why would he name it "Malice in Wonderland" if it's pop music?  Makes no sense.  Plus didn't he say he was going back in the studio to record with Dr. Dre?

Regardless, I will be downloading this time beforehand.  If he wants my money, then he has to put out a worthy product.  End of story.  And I hope Justin is reading this to pass along to Doggystyle Records management, because they can choose to alienate their fanbase, but do so at their own peril.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:39:32 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Paul

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 11:42:27 AM »
Good to see Lil' Bam in the video. "Shut U Down" was the best track on "Bacc To Da Chuuch".

yup

Prob my favourite Niggerachi production
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 07:28:16 PM »
they got a myspace page any1 got more traks or info on em??

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 08:38:59 PM »

:-\ That would be the wrong way to interpret Ego Trippin's disappointing sales numbers.  I thought Ego Trippin was the most "pop" sounding Snoop album yet.  I bought that CD without previewing it first and was gravely disappointed.  When Malice in Wonderland comes out, I WILL BE DOWNLOADING IT to listen to the quality to make sure it's worth my money.  Then I will decide whether or not to buy the CD.  Ego Trippin broke the pact I had with Snoop albums wherein I knew each time out I was going to get my money's worth.  I no longer am confident about that.  I suspect other members of the Snoop fanbase are in the same predicament.  WE WILL BE DOWNLOADING FIRST.  If Snoop decides to go even more mainstream, he will not get my money, period.  And Malice in Wonderland will sell even less than Ego Trippin because he's alienating his fanbase.

I don't know -- I still have high hopes for the album.  Why would he name it "Malice in Wonderland" if it's pop music?  Makes no sense.  Plus didn't he say he was going back in the studio to record with Dr. Dre?

Regardless, I will be downloading this time beforehand.  If he wants my money, then he has to put out a worthy product.  End of story.  And I hope Justin is reading this to pass along to Doggystyle Records management, because they can choose to alienate their fanbase, but do so at their own peril.

i think maybe there is a mis-understanding. i agree that ego trippin is snoop's worst album released so far. what i was saying was that MIW will be even more popish than EG. snoop doesnt understand that his shit stinks coz he makin sellout garbage music. snoop thinks EG didnt sell coz it wasnt pop/un-westcoast enough, so he'll go even more far away from a westcoast album than ever before. snoop has been mis-informed. someone needs to let him know the truth. snoop should go back to his original formula from the deathrow days, but it dont seem like thats ever goin to happen, so...