Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8936 times)

Hittman2001

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »
Very impressive....

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »
holy shit, this is day 1 buy
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

riphuero

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »
the OG Track is the 1 off daz lp on dr..

Al Bundy

« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »

nope. notice how it doesn't include Daz in the credits and it says (Original Version)?

riphuero

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »

nope. notice how it doesn't include Daz in the credits and it says (Original Version)?

well what i mean is it the same  just with out daz? sorry about that wasnt clear on this..

Okka

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2009, 01:06:22 AM »
We will see how the original version of "O.G." is, since the version on "Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back" had Snoop Dogg's verse from "Dogg Pound 4 Life" and Nate Dogg was singin' the same old shit he was singin' on "Nobody Does It Better", i think Daz just recycled those lyrics because both of them had already left Death Row.

MarshColin

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2009, 01:12:00 AM »

well what i mean is it the same  just with out daz? sorry about that wasnt clear on this..

Ya I agree with this. The REAL og probably was a Snoop Dogg song featuring Nate Dogg.

Blasphemy

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2009, 02:37:38 AM »
The Next Episode? I wonder if that will ever drop.

i think it will be on "Doggystyle Re-Lit"

You mean Rehumped? lol (not my line, stole it from another poster). lol

SoCo

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2009, 06:17:30 AM »

Following up the initial release from WIDEawake/Death Row Records, the Dr. Dre masterpiece,The Chronic Re-Lit, Lara Lavi is continuing to follow through with her promise of all-new, unreleased music from the vaults of Death Row. Dubcnn has been given the official tracklisting for the upcoming WIDEawake/Death Row project, Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Lost Sessions Vol. 1, direct from the label.

Scheduled for release on October 13, 2009, Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Lost Sessions Vol. 1 features 4 songs produced by Dr. Dre, as well as other features from former Death Row artists like Tha Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, and Lady of Rage. Bad Azz, K-Ci & JoJo, Rappin’ 4-Tay and George Clinton also appear on this collection of never-before heard body of work. Peep the tracklisting below:

Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Lost Sessions Vol. 1

1. Soldier Story (Intro)
2. Doggystyle (Produced By Dr. Dre) (background vocals by George Clinton &
Jewell)
3. Fallin' Asleep On Death Row (Produced By Dr. Dre)
4. Eat A Dick (Produced By Dr. Dre)
5. Hoez (feat Dogg Pound)
6. O.G. (Original Version) (feat Nate Dogg)
7. Keep It Real Dogg
8. One Life To Live (feat Techniec & The Lady of Rage)
9. The Genie feat Bad Azz (background vocals by Bo Rock)
10. Funk With Ya Brain (Interlude)
11. Caught Up
12. Put It In Ya Mouth
13. Gravy Train feat Bad Azz & Tray Deee
14. Life's Hard (Dedicated to 2pac) feat K-Ci & Jojo, Big Pimpin'
15. The Root Of All Evil (Outro) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
16. Quite Obvious feat Rappin' 4 Tay (Best Buy Bonus)
17. Once Again (Best Buy Bonus)
18. Got To Do Wrong (Best Buy Bonus)

Make sure you represent the west coast by continuting to pick up The Chronic – Re-Lit album, as well as the upcoming Snoop Doggy Dogg – Death Row Lost Sessions Vol. 1 coming this October 13th!

Finally we get DOggystyle in CDQ!

JohnnyL

« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2009, 07:37:56 AM »
The Next Episode? I wonder if that will ever drop.

i think it will be on "Doggystyle Re-Lit"

You mean Rehumped? lol (not my line, stole it from another poster). lol

Yeah.  I came up with that.  You think if "Wideawake" uses it, I'll get paid?   ;D

dnjp4life

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2009, 08:35:42 AM »
Can't wait for this, Doggystyle on the stereo will sound  8)

nad45

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2009, 10:22:02 AM »
O.G (Og version) :
It's maybe this track!!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »
O.G (Og version) :
It's maybe this track!!

Damn that beat is tight... is that some released shit? I saw on the comments on that youtube page someone claimed Pac rapped to that instrumental, is that true?

Okka

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2009, 02:00:38 PM »
I don't think that beat was used. And if i'm right those Nate Dogg lyrics in "O.G." was in "Nobody Does It Better" before "Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back" was released. Snoop Dogg's verse is old too, it's from "Dogg Pound 4 Life" and i think both of them had already left Death Row Records when the album came out. Maybe Daz Dillinger just wanted to have them on the album and recycled both of their old lyrics?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 02:02:14 PM by Okka »

kuruptlon

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2009, 02:08:25 PM »
O.G (Og version) :
It's maybe this track!!

Damn that beat is tight... is that some released shit? I saw on the comments on that youtube page someone claimed Pac rapped to that instrumental, is that true?

Yeah its a pac beat he used it for breathin or confessions whatever it was really called