Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20244 times)

Sikotic™

internet or real life, still disrespect.

imagine we were in an actual forum and talkin all these shit to each toher, im sure there would be a couple stabbings

But we're not man. We're all talking shit on here. If it gets to you to the point where you waste time, energy and gas to fight someone then you're the weak one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
bez its all fun n games. i mean lol its just a fight nothing serious. most likely theyll be friends after or hate eachother for the rest of their dubcc lives.

i mean dogg, they should of just fought when they first saw each other, they aint gonna get caught, all that police report bullshit is pussy shit.  u can pull a knife ( just sayin cuz seems like ppl like ag are real pussy and scared of couple of bullshit police reports) on sik (or nik) at his work , punk his ass, bounce and still wont get caught up, assuming ur not an idiot and dont park  where they can see your car and plates.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

honestly i dont get how nik's idea of a "manly one on one street fight" involves attempted abduction and having some other punk faggot threaten sikotic over the hone

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
internet or real life, still disrespect.

imagine we were in an actual forum and talkin all these shit to each toher, im sure there would be a couple stabbings

But we're not man. We're all talking shit on here. If it gets to you to the point where you waste time, energy and gas to fight someone then you're the weak one.

oh yea, i would never waste my time like that, thats y i told bananas boy to come the bar im at every thursday.

Sikotic™

honestly i dont get how nik's idea of a "manly one on one street fight" involves attempted abduction and having some other punk faggot threaten sikotic over the hone
OH, and the best part of my talk with NIK:

NIK: "Apologize or I'm gonna find where you live."

Me: "OK, here's your apology: fuck you"

NIK: "nigger this nigger that".......blah blah blah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

can somebody summarize what is happening or has happened recently... I don't feel like going through pages and pages lol

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

thats proof right there this dude aint about shit. After all the shit ya'll did to him and then he ask for an apology lol looks like you are wasting your time man he's not lookin to fight

Okka

I can't wait to see what NIK has to say about this :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

thats proof right there this dude aint about shit. After all the shit ya'll did to him and then he ask for an apology lol looks like you are wasting your time man he's not lookin to fight

lol....he spent all yesterday saying he was going to jump sik as soon as he sees him and now all he wants is an apology. what a pussy.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I don't understand why people cant stick by there word. On more than one occassion I have had car full of kids come to my neighborhood to jump me. One time I punched the driver while he was in the car and shattered his jaw and the second time I came out of nowhere and demolished the car with a bat. You know what. Both times the kids called the cops when they came looking for me.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't understand why people cant stick by there word. On more than one occassion I have had car full of kids come to my neighborhood to jump me. One time I punched the driver while he was in the car and shattered his jaw and the second time I came out of nowhere and demolished the car with a bat. You know what. Both times the kids called the cops when they came looking for me.

lmfao, where do you live in the boonies?

Muhfukka

watch your back, hes coming for you

Muhfukka

he rolls deep in the 818, weakling

Raphael

lol at NIK not having the guts to face Sikotic alone, Fuckin pussy.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I actually live in a city where there are a lot of Asians like yourself looney. I don't get jumped. Plain and simple. Especially by some weakling ass Asians like yourself that live on a strict diet of cat and trashwater. Want me to tell you a story about when I was in high school and I started a fight with an Asian gang by calling them fake wonton gangstas. 3 of them tryed jumping me. Key word tryed.