Author Topic: Why was I Banned?  (Read 8745 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Why was I Banned?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2002, 12:36:29 PM »
LOL, 10,000 posts, and countless hours down the drain. I kind of feel sorry for NIK, but I'm surprised it didn't happen a year and a half ago.

Murrow

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2002, 12:40:49 PM »
I hope this helps you NIK...cause you need to grow up.  Hopefully you can and come back some day as a better person.

Smooth

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2002, 12:41:28 PM »
I've just thought of a better analogy for Overseers role around here, imagine him as the referee in a basketball match - works hard and just wants to see a nice fluid game, do something wrong and you'll get a technical, mouth off at him get thrown out of the game !

lol... I like that... that's a good example right there!...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2002, 12:48:12 PM »
Yo man Seer, this is Quake. I think U should give Sccit one last chance. If he does ONE more thing that's out of line. ban thee fucker. its only fair. peace.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2002, 12:50:39 PM »
I dont want to speak on this thing but Im not alot involved with NIK on this forum, he has different intrests then me so I dont really care but 10.000 posts is a shame to go just wasted like that, it would take me years to get that amount  :(
40oz Graphire

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2002, 12:52:39 PM »
he dont deserve another chance.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2002, 12:54:09 PM »
lol this is hilarious

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2002, 12:56:25 PM »
Damn 10,000 posts?...WTF is this kid gonna do now?...I mean I'm not really a fan of his but i think dude used to just start shit cause he really wanted some kind of attention or something...I don't think he should've got banned...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

ROCCY

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2002, 12:57:27 PM »
SccitThaSHiznIT:

I've just thought of a better analogy for Overseers role around here, imagine him as the referee in a basketball match - works hard and just wants to see a nice fluid game, do something wrong and you'll get a technical, mouth off at him get thrown out of the game

Elneckio, homie, I never even got a techinicle...I just got thrown out of the game right away...

PS...Referees don't harass players for no reason...Want proof that Overseer started talkin the shit? Check this thread out: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=23461

And than check out the reason I got banned: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=23483

I got banned for asking him nicely to stop harrasing me? Overseer...Please man...U can't ban me cuz I replied to your diss...I dunno man...I just feel this wasn't a fair banning...Of course you feel it's fair, because so many people hate me, and they support banning me...But think about it...I never broke a single rule...PeACe

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2002, 01:10:58 PM »
SccitThaSHiznIT:

I've just thought of a better analogy for Overseers role around here, imagine him as the referee in a basketball match - works hard and just wants to see a nice fluid game, do something wrong and you'll get a technical, mouth off at him get thrown out of the game

Elneckio, homie, I never even got a techinicle...I just got thrown out of the game right away...

PS...Referees don't harass players for no reason...Want proof that Overseer started talkin the shit? Check this thread out: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=23461

And than check out the reason I got banned: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=23483

I got banned for asking him nicely to stop harrasing me? Overseer...Please man...U can't ban me cuz I replied to your diss...I dunno man...I just feel this wasn't a fair banning...Of course you feel it's fair, because so many people hate me, and they support banning me...But think about it......PeACe

bitch quit saying u never did anything wrong.

MidnightPills

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2002, 01:14:44 PM »
thank you jesus... no more NIK harassing eveyone and spreading his whinny habits around....

good job overseer...  :)

ROCCY

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2002, 01:25:36 PM »
SccitThaSHiznIT: Looks like I aint coming back...Whatever...PeAce out WCC!

damn, i feel kinda bad lol, 10.000 posts Dammmmmmn, overseer just bring him back lol, with that deal, its coo if u dont wana i dont wanna keep bugging u lol..peace

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2002, 01:29:27 PM »
bringing him bacc aint gonna do nuthin good for WCC and u and seer now that. im out!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2002, 01:34:13 PM »
Overseer,....

The Prince approves of this decision wholeheartedly

NIK, see ya around cuz!!!!!!

muthafucka!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

elneckio

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2002, 01:37:14 PM »
NIK, that wasn't the sole reason you got banned, ever heard the phrase "the straw that broke the camels back" well it just broke.  

Ref lay off, did u see that foul, me ref lay off me, did u see that guy ref, hey bad call ref, come on his foot was on the line. Technical - he's outta there... (get the idea, the ref just got fed up with hearing it).  If theres one thing I learnt about refs, dont waste your time arguing, the decision is always final, just get on with the game.

Best advice I can give you is take sometime away from moaning about the decision and think about whether or not your prepared to change your attitude - i.e. ignore any beefs and post the sensible things that you come here for.  You may obtain more repect that way, and if Overseer is convinced you have learnt then maybe (just maybe - no gaurantees) he'll let you back in the league but don't rush him - remember his back is still broken from the straw :).  But as the coach would say you sit on that bench for a few games and think about what you've just done.

Wish I could change Overseers status to "The Ref" :)
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02