Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland (Discussion Thread Only- no asking for links)  (Read 8885 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I told y'all he was gonna get on the Jerkin tip, it was too big for him to ignore here.

I gotta finish listenin, but it sounds decent so far...not many standout tracks. That Soulja Boy track is weak to me, I can name 4-5 Soulja songs I like waaaay more, which might sound backwards here but it's truth.

KrazySumwhat

I still aint heard but i recently got Warren-g's "g-files" and i really like it. I usually would not like an album so saturated with R&B at all and would've hated it in my younger days but the album is so well produced and has a really good feel about it.
 Iam hopeing i'll feel the same way about Snoop's album. Iam expecting to be the sort of album that you'll have to be in the right sort oif mood for, i usually like taht sort of music if iam feeling relaxed or drunk..

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
I tried to give it another shot but leaving it in the deck all the way home last night, so I could never get off the first 2 tracks after the intro. I could only play 6 minutes of music for so long but the rest after that is shit.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

phatj

palice n sorryland
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2009, 07:59:52 PM »
well hopefully snoop will stop making music he has no direction for himself he's always saying i could kill everybody lyrically, only thing being killed is snoop from my playlist.being a fan has been horrible since 2000 each album worse then the last.if i wasn't for the chronic,doggystyle,murder was the case (soundtrack),or dogg pound snoop is a laughing joke.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Only gave the few songs that you all thought were alright a listen so far.  Still need to download this and check the whole album.  The songs you guy's recommend weren't that bad.  Maybe this weekend I'll give it a full listen and let you all know my thoughts..

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
secrets is the best thing on this one 4 me

Mehdi

• 'G'
I love Snoop but I must admit this album sucks Its 100per cent commercial, its sad to see Snoop doin thingz like dat.
Maybe at 40years its the end for him i guess

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
It's not as bad as some people are saying. The thing is that it's kinda all over the place, no real vibe. If you compare it to Ego Trippin that had a vibe but Snoop sounded lazy. On this one he sounds more focused and hungry, lots of single potential also. I just wish he did more tracks like "2 Minute Warning", that track right here reminds me why Snoop is my favorite.

Have to give it more spins before I get that final feeling for the album.
that's because you like club music

Kept 3:
Code: [Select]
-2 Minute Warning
-Secrets (featuring Kokane)
-Pimpin Ain't EZ (featuring R Kelly)
out of 12
=
1.7/5 (slightly better than Ego Trippin)