Author Topic: Jay-Z's "On to the Next One" Is a Tool of the Illuminati  (Read 818 times)

Elano

Jay-Z's "On to the Next One" Is a Tool of the Illuminati
« on: January 06, 2010, 06:49:35 AM »
Jay-Z’s “On to the Next One” has many people wondering what’s the meaning behind the creepy images. The best way to understand the imagery is to understand the occult context in which they are used. This article takes a look at the occult meaning of the symbols found in this video in relation to Jay-Z’s affinities with secret societies.

Shortly after the American continent said goodbye to 2009, Jay-Z came on TV and said “On to the Next One”. The video premiered on 01/01/10, which in Kabbalistic numerology equals 3 (0 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 1+ 0 = 3). The number 3 is an important theme of the video. The release date also contains three 1’s, which is reminiscent of the three bars representing Jay-Z’s album The Blueprint 3. This is just an example of the occult aura surrounding Jay-Z latest works.

If you haven’t done so already, I strongly suggest you read my first article on the rapper named  Jay-Z’s “Run This Town” and the Occult Connections. The article goes through some of Jay-Z’s occult influences and his affinities with secret societies. I’ve noticed an increasing number of people wondering about the “creepiness” of some of their favorite artist’s music videos. Although some of the imagery is solely there for shock value or artistic aestheticism, an important portion of the symbols found in recent videos are directly related to the music industry’s peculiar brand of occultism. As seen in other articles on this site, the same symbols keep reappearing in pop videos, whether we look at Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Jay-Z or whoever else will be “chosen” in the future.

Some people who read my first article on Jay-Z claimed that the symbolism I described was the result of coincidences or that I was “reading too much into it”. After viewing On to the Next One, many of the same people are now saying “he’s doing it on purpose, the symbols are too obvious”. How did something go from being accidental to being “too obvious”? It seems those who want to avoid the truth will go to any lengths to rationalize what is happening. Artists at the top level of the music industry are chosen by the elite (the common name for them is Illuminati). The initiation of the artists guarantees them success and exposure, at the cost of become vessels of Illuminati symbolism and personal sacrifice. If Jay-Z’s Run This Town left some people wondering if the video truly contained an underlying occult message, On to the Next One confirms Jay-Z’s affiliation with the occult elite. Here’s the video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU</a>

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jay-Z's "On to the Next One" Is a Tool of the Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »
alright jay-z has access to the internet...if i was him and read the shit you lot believe about him...i'd probly load my next video with masonic symbology as well....just to fuck wit yalls tiny minds

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 07:54:29 AM »
its a great and very funny rumor, but thats all it is, a rumor

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 08:43:23 AM »
i don't give a fuck about that occult shit but i gotta say THIS IS A DOPE ASS VIDEO! FUCKING LOVE IT!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 11:01:18 AM »

He is obsessed and consumed with it no doubt about it

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »
Fuck Jay-Z and his Illuminati friends!!!

ikke

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »
alright jay-z has access to the internet...if i was him and read the shit you lot believe about him...i'd probly load my next video with masonic symbology as well....just to fuck wit yalls tiny minds
Yes but not to fuck with the minds, it's purely for promotional purposes.
We're discussing jay-z for no real reason now, it made me revisit BP3 and reconsidered buying it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 01:32:33 PM »
people been accusin him of this for years...he still here...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 01:56:58 PM »
Fuck Jay-Z and his Illuminati friends!!!

Al Bundy

Jaydc

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 12:26:26 AM »
Your moms a tool of the illuminati

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 10:19:13 AM »
That video is so blatant it's hilarious.  Jay isn't the only one doing this either.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 11:34:01 AM »
looks like i'm the only one who likes the video ah well lol  8)

Elano

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »
The 2010 calendar year got off to an interesting start as Jay-Z premiered his Swizz Beatz-assisted video, "On To The Next One" at the stroke of midnight on January 1. Soon after the premiere, people took to various message boards and social networking sites to question if images from the video were in reference to the occult or other secret societies. One of the images in question was a Crucifix placed between two bullets (see below). The response was so overwhelming that artists not even remotely connected to the song spoke up in Jay-Z's defense. In a recent interview with Ed Lover, Jay-Z spoke on the mild uproar.

"I got a lot of money," Jay-Z offered. "You know when people get a lot of money, they start getting those rumors like Tom Cruise and Will Smith. That's ridiculous; that's crazy to me."

After again denying any kind of occult affiliation, Jay-Z added, "I think I need to remind people I'm from Marcy Projects. You can't get into those prestigious clubs. I can't even get into the golf club in Palm Springs."