Author Topic: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album  (Read 1200 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 07:30:25 PM »
eve was already wit ruff ryders tho

king t was jus comin out
aftermath was the first big label he was down wit right?
imagine king t over "dre drums"?
last emperor aite hes underground
but king t could have been bigger than xzibit maybe or at least bigger than what he is
even maybe xzibit....if dre would have worked wit x more maybe x be out there more
like i said

dre chose the white boy over real talent and thats real talent from his own coast

Yeah but Eve's most successful records have still been with Dr. Dre. She actually was smart at first to stay with Ruff Ryders and only have Dre contribute tracks to the album instead of going back again like she did. Now she basically did a 360 again and is back with Swizz. I have always said Dre should have a production company at the most because he has too much on his plate to run a label.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 07:36:39 PM »
Eve Of Destruction/Short Biogaphy
started her career, hangin around The Roots from Philly
picked up by Mel-Man for Aftermath Entertainment
later left, for the new label Ruff Ryders Records, which blew up in 98 because of an artist named DMX

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 07:36:57 PM »
that song is garbage. why snoop would sign this below average rapper is beyond me

Because snoop knows mac shawn wont sell.He would never put on an artist that could sell more then him.Its the difference between an artist and a ceo.Snoops jealousy and hating will never allow him to put someone that will sell more then him.

Are you fucking serious? If so you are not that smart lol. You talk like you know Snoop personally. Snoop's jealousy and hating? Man what the fuck are you talking about haha

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 08:24:42 PM »
Eve blew up on her own it had nothing to do with dre.Dre didnt want to take the time to develp her and she went to ruff ryders and became a star.

As for snoop,just read his interviews he even admits himself hes hated on other artists.And just look at his history as a ceo hes never put on any artist that had a chance at blowing up.Snoop cant even manage his own career let alone somebody elses.He needs a mentor,if let to his own devices you get horrible music.With someone like dre he can make amazing music.But he needs guidance.If you cant see that snoop will never let another artist get shine over him you need to take his dick out of your mouth.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »
jay you a fool...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
Eve blew up on her own it had nothing to do with dre.Dre didnt want to take the time to develp her and she went to ruff ryders and became a star.

As for snoop,just read his interviews he even admits himself hes hated on other artists.And just look at his history as a ceo hes never put on any artist that had a chance at blowing up.Snoop cant even manage his own career let alone somebody elses.He needs a mentor,if let to his own devices you get horrible music.With someone like dre he can make amazing music.But he needs guidance.If you cant see that snoop will never let another artist get shine over him you need to take his dick out of your mouth.

Absolutely and she also went back on her own terms and had some of her biggest hits with Dre also.

Jaydc

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 08:30:35 PM »
Once she went back she never released another album lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2010, 08:33:18 PM »
Once she went back she never released another album lol

Right I am not disputing that, that was why I said she was better off staying with Swizz and Ruff Ryders and just having Dre contribute tracks like he did in the past.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2010, 08:40:59 PM »
Eve used her short stint on Dre's label in the beginning of her career, as a platform for havin Dee and Waah of Ruff Rdyers intererstd in havin her picked up for their new label. They heard her on the "Bulworth" OST - in other words, Dre got her signed to Ruff Ryers, she NEVER created her own career -  what im sayin is, Aftermath is perfect for buzz

she is the creation of Waah, Dean, Mel-Man (who gave her the name), and Dr. Dre

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2010, 08:42:21 PM »
yeah but before that who was she down wit?
who did she run into before that run in? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »
The Roots, she and Beanie Sigel "hanged" around them - nothin more LOL

u can't give credit to the Roots for the discovery of Eve the artist
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 08:45:53 PM by fabtoxicp »

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 01:57:40 AM »
cant wait fo his album, his debut had some bangaz and he got lots of heat on several compilations. good to see that hes cool with snoop and the camp.
hopefully he got those other bay cats on the album like b-legit, c-bo, e40 .... aso

The_Offence

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 09:05:48 AM »
snoop recycles the same washed up ass rappers over and over and over again, no wonder the west coast ain't popping ....bring new blood into the game, nobody gives a flying fuck about mac shawn or any of these washed up ass niggaz.... people want to hear new talent not the same garbage rappers from 1994 who is he going to sign next king t, the D.O.C,big syke, rated r ?...there's a lot of young west coast talent and this nigga is recycling the same rappers from 1994 give new cats a chance to create a new dynasty....niggaz need to get snoop out of a postion of power he fucking ya'll shit up but he he don't give a fuck because he's eating... im not from the west coast but that shit is evident, until you niggaz  get people like snoop out of a position of power the west coast will never pop again

bigpimpin20

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2010, 09:37:30 AM »
snoop recycles the same washed up ass rappers over and over and over again, no wonder the west coast ain't popping ....bring new blood into the game, nobody gives a flying fuck about mac shawn or any of these washed up ass niggaz.... people want to hear new talent not the same garbage rappers from 1994 who is he going to sign next king t, the D.O.C,big syke, rated r ?...there's a lot of young west coast talent and this nigga is recycling the same rappers from 1994 give new cats a chance to create a new dynasty....niggaz need to get snoop out of a postion of power he fucking ya'll shit up but he he don't give a fuck because he's eating... im not from the west coast but that shit is evident, until you niggaz  get people like snoop out of a position of power the west coast will never pop again

Really wanna hear that album, i dont care about that west coast movements like "new west", "west on the top again" shit like that is politics. waitin on crooked i, nipsey hussle jay rock like on Jesus to come and safe the west, i just wanna hear albums from artists that i like (dont care about what other people like), simple as that dont give a fuck about that politic-business side everybody talkin bout. and dont get me wrong it would be nice to hear nipsey or crooked album but i'm not holdin my breath for that, its not life or death thing.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 09:47:37 AM by bigpimpin20 »

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
this is good but u already know snoop gon sign a gang of gangsta rappers  ;D