Author Topic: 504 Boyz -Ballers  (Read 282 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
504 Boyz -Ballers
« on: December 02, 2002, 05:05:24 PM »
Have any of all heard the new 504 Boyz album?  And please dont respond with Master P sucks..

I like the album..theres a good mix of club anthems, songs for the streets, and songs for the ladies.

Master P is on most the tracks, and I dont wanna say he sounds amazing, but he sounds rejuvinated.  He also has some very necessary digs towards XXL.  Most of the album is featured around Krazy, Magic, Choppa, and some guy who sounds like Fabolous (Im not entirely well educated about the new no limit and their names).   I really do like this album..I dont want to rate it with mics because its not that kinda album...but its a real nice album to bump.  I mean..if you want people to not look at No Limit as a joke-play this album.  
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:504 Boyz -Ballers
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 05:23:33 PM »
interesting...

suge...is this new album better than Goodfellas?
and what does P say about XXL?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 06:38:51 PM »
^^^shit i liked Goodfellas...shit had some bangers...and P really came fierce on some tracks...this shit is hard too but it aint Goodfellas...its missin the star power of Mystikal, Mac, C...people like that...but its still a top notch album....

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 08:14:14 PM »
^^^shit i liked Goodfellas...shit had some bangers...and P really came fierce on some tracks...this shit is hard too but it aint Goodfellas...its missin the star power of Mystikal, Mac, C...people like that...but its still a top notch album....

Yah..I dont miss Mystikal, but I definitely miss C-Murder, Mac, and I wish there was more Silkk.  The album is better than the last TRU album, but is slightly below the last 504 album.  It's better than P's last solo effort--or at least its harder.  I definitely like this ish--You get what you expect from it.

And P tells XXL to suck his dick and he tells him they dont want it with him.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2002, 01:13:08 AM »
DOPE NEWS SUGE
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2002, 05:48:08 PM »
yea.....Master P sounds pretty damn good again!  but like yall mentioned it needs more Silkk and it needs C-Murder up in there!!
good album though!!

Myrealname

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 03:35:11 AM »
but its still a top notch album....
How can u say "petey pablo is wack" and then u are a master p fan ?
LMAO  :D  :D  :D

DAMIZZA

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 08:57:39 AM »
I agree with my real name.
You are a master p fan and u think petey pablo is wack when petey is 100 times better than master p and this new no limit gay ass records with MR MAGIC that looks like an animal and the other rappers seems all retarded.
One looks like ja rule and the other one like nelly,that white boy sounds so fuckin gay.
TAKE Y'ALL A LOOK AT THEIR SITE,THEY LOOK GAY AS FUCK......THEY SEEMS LIKE THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!
http://www.thenewnolimit504boyz.com/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 08:59:04 AM by DAMIZZA »

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 11:52:07 AM »

I agree with my real name.
You are a master p fan and u think petey pablo is wack when petey is 100 times better than master p and this new no limit gay ass records with MR MAGIC that looks like an animal and the other rappers seems all retarded.
One looks like ja rule and the other one like nelly,that white boy sounds so fuckin gay.
TAKE Y'ALL A LOOK AT THEIR SITE,THEY LOOK GAY AS FUCK......THEY SEEMS LIKE THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!
http://www.thenewnolimit504boyz.com/

why r u agreeing with ya self?...fuckin idiot....P and the no limit soldiers got more talent in one song than petey pablo ever has had....and why r u checkin out guys?...sayin they look like this and they look like that...use a straight fag....fuck u

EM28

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2002, 06:33:04 PM »
I want this cd and I think I'm going to get it tomorrow when it comes out.  I'm sure it will be good.