Author Topic: Soopafly DPGC appreciation Thread  (Read 681 times)

Jaydc

Soopafly DPGC appreciation Thread
« on: March 14, 2010, 06:44:55 AM »
This guy is the funniest poster of all time.

Bad Azz is lucky Soopafly didn't beat his ass right there, because he could've if he wanted to.  My guess is that Fly was saving his energy for one of his bitches.  He probably had to slap one of his bitches later, if he had any energy left, then he'd go slap Bad Azz.  He just said the same thing like 20 times... that's not funny, that's just stupid.  Soopafly had way better disses at Bad Azz.

The whole agreement was Snoop enlisted Soopafly to train these two (Lucc and Damani) and teach them to become better rappers and better bitch checkers.  After the Dubb Union album dropped, Fly went to Snoop and said 'I ain't wasting no more time on these two, they ain't got it and i'm wasting my good beats on these fools'. So Fly dropped those two like a bad habit and never looked back.  Why do you think Fly hasn't been on anything those two have done since the Dubb Union album dropped?  And snoop's been trying to hold Fly down from day 1.  Now he basically just pays Fly to stay at home and not release anything so Snoop won't have him to compete with.

Man, i'm really bummed about the Soopafly song.  I thought i was gonna be smacking bitches to a whole new song....major bummer.

[/quote]

I heard it...props to the guy who posted it.  But there's no Soopafly vocals or anything on it.  I don't have a lot of songs Soopafly produced...too many to keep track of.  I really only collect songs with Soopafly vocals.  It's a cool song and stuff, but it's not going to make me pop a boner over it or anything.  Now if Fly would've dropped a verse at the end talking about slapping the taste out of a hoe's mouth because she didn't bring back his change when she went to KFC to get him some food, now that would've been real cool....esp if they were 1996 vocals!
[/quote]

You should've put some Soopafly on it.  How can you have a Westcoast radio show without him?  I tried to play this at my party the other day and everyone was like "where's the Soopafly shit that you normally play?"  and it never came and the party was a big drag and everyone was just sitting there all depressed.  I took this out and instead put in Dat Woopty Woop.  Party was hopping all night.  Hoes were shaking their asses and it was a great time until one of them got smart with me and had to pimp slap her.

I had a dream that me and Soopafly were chilling at the studio.  I was watching him rap, then he was showing me a bit about producing, showing me what buttons to push and stuff.  Then we decided to go to the park and play some 3 on 3 basketball, which was weird because I don't even like basketball.  I remember riding in his car, it was a black sportscar.  He had like 3 CDs full of unreleased tracks we were bumping on our way there.  Then when we got there, Fly got out of the car to meet his friends and as I was getting out of the car, i grabbed the 3 CDs of music and started running away.  I remember it was a really sunny day.  Then i woke up.  That's a true story too!  I was all bummed out when i woke up.  I was looking under my pillow to see if maybe I pulled the 3 cds through from the dream world to reality, like they do on Nightmare On Elm Street, but they were nowhere to be found.

Kurupt got at Snoop and Daz pretty good on some of them.  He was too afraid to diss Soopafly very much, and when he did it was really weak. Fly just swatted him away like a bug, then crushed him with "Talking Bout Riccy".  Fly said kurupt wasn't even good enough to be mentioned on a Soopafly record, so that's why he just released the song via dubcnn.
^^ LOL "too afraid"? Maybe Soopafly wasn't worth dissing that much.

Nah, that's not it.  Remember, Soopafly challenged Kurupt to a fight and he didn't show up?  No one has dissed Soopafly since because they are scared if they do that Fly will release another fire diss song and ruin their career like he did to Kurupt's career.  Kurupt's just now starting to bounce back after 6 years.  That's a big blow to the head right there.  And the only reason kurupt is starting to come back is because Soopafly let him touch the mic again after he's done spitting his bitch checking lyrics and the vapors from his breath got into kurupt's lungs and is slowly resurrecting his rap career.

I don't know about this guy.  I mean, he got the biggest head start of anyone ever in the rap game.  He was on an entire album with Soopafly, and a mixtape.  Fly laced him with some of the hottest beats ever and Fly rapped along side him.  I like to call him Good Lucc, since no one in the rap game has ever been given that kind of open pass right through the door of hip hop.  Literally going from nothing to working with one of the biggest rap stars of all time.  Since Dubb Union went their separate ways, Lucc hasn't done much.  Seems like he should be bigger than he is now.  Look at Snoop, he did one album with the legend Dre and he's set for life.  Lucc did one album with an arguably bigger legend than Dre, Soopafly, and he didn't blow up at all.  He can't keep relying on Soopafly to keep his name out there, dude needs to do it for himself.  That's where I think he's slipped a little.  Some of his rhymes are OK though.  I'd like to think this dude wakes up everyday and just thanks Soopafly for what he's done for Lucc.  There are a million other up and coming rappers who would have loved to have been in Lucc's shoes and been part of the Westurn Union.

Jaydc

Re: Soopafly DPGC appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 06:56:33 AM »
Soopafly DPGC your such a knob.....shit was funny for the first 2/3 months or so but its growing thin son...

This isn't an 'act' or anything like that.  I'm not purposely trying to be funny.  I honestly like songs about slapping the hoes and Soopafly using his pimp hands to crush these tricks that act up.  And I honestly like Soopafly' music.  I'm sorry if you think this is some sort of comedy routine and that I need to get new 'material' to joke about, that's just not how this is.  Look at my past posts, i've been posting about Soopafly since 2002 (actually 98, but my original account got deleted).  Even if not one person found my posts funny, i'd still post about Soopafly, that part is irrelevant to me.  Maybe watch some stand-up comedy or something if that's what you come in here looking for.

Nah, it's cool...I just think maybe you should rethink the title, the whole "soldier" thing is kind of played out.  I guess it's OK for a single song, but if that's how you're going to pattern your rap persona and the marketing of yourself, you will be in trouble.  Pac did it best, the rest are just clones.  It turned me off before I even listened to the song, i was like "oh great, another dude who thinks he's a soldier of the ghetto". 

But as far as the actual song goes, I don't care for it.  I like songs about putting bitches in check and slapping them when the mouth off and pistol whipping them when they spend too much money at the store and making them suck you off whenever you please.  This song didn't have any of that.  I also like songs about gangsters shooting other gangsters who disrespect thier turf.  The real gangsta rap about guns and hoes.  And i like the smooth westcoast g-funk stuff.  Stuff you can cruise to on summer days and nights.  This song just didn't hit me like that.  Just kind of reminded me of a kid who grew up in the burbs thinking rap was cool and now wants to be a rapper (not saying you are that person, i'm just saying that's how the song came off to me).  Keep trying though.  There's about a million kids who want to be rappers these days, so you really gotta come with something great to even get noticed.  Unfortunately, I don't think this is the song that will do that for you.  Bump "Dat Woopty Woop" and try to model your beats and rapping style off of that album and you'll go far.

Shade, can you think of anything you might have unintentionally done to make Soopafly mad?  Like step on his house shoes or maybe underpay one of his hoes?  Did you come to one of his bitch's aid after he smacked her?  I'm racking my brain here.  There has to be a logical explanation....do you think maybe it's because you put Kurupt on "Where I Wanna Be" instead of Soopafly or Daz?  I noticed neither one of them were on "Informal Introduction", but had plenty of Kurupt.  I know you've always said you've respected Fly's production skills, so that can't be it.

you gonna ride on shade?

I'm not gonna ride on him in a sense because i'm not a gangsta and i'm not going to go on a posting tirade because i'm not an internet gangsta either.  If it turns out Soopafly does not like him for whatever reason, then I will not like him anymore either.  I will not buy anymore of Shade's albums, I will throw away the one album of his I have (Informal Introduction).  I will no longer listen to any of his songs and if anyone brings up his name around me, i will tell them he is not a good rapper and not to buy any of his albums.  That's realistically about all I can do.  If Soopafly says everything's cool with him and Shade, then it's all good.  I hope everything is cool with them, because I like Where I Wanna Be, Wake Up, John Doe, X2, and a few other joints.  It'd be ashame not to be able to bump them anymore.

Hmmm, someone needs to ask Soopafly about this.  If Soopafly doesn't like Shade, then I will not like Shade as well, because I ride for Soopafly only.  I've asked Shade numerous times about doing songs with Soopafly, Shade said he hasn't, but they were tight and they might in the future.  So I don't know what to believe.   

Didn't Soopafly say that he doesn't visit dubcc because you're stalking him?

No, he is just too busy with producing, rapping and keeping his pimp hand strong to worry about the forum.  I can tell he appreciates me riding for him.  It's one of those things where it doesn't need to be said or anything, you can just tell he appreciates it.  He scheduled the Dubb Union album to be released on my birthday, back when they were still working on the album, I pleaded with Soopafly to put a song on there about slapping bitches around and teaching hoes a lesson, so he puts 2 of those types of songs on there (I Don't Like You Girl and Bacc Talk).  So yeah, i'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

If he walked into the room and saw her rifling through his wallet, the very first thing Fly would do is slap her with the back of his hand.  It'd stun her a bit, but she'd still be holding on to the wallet.  Then he'd take the butt of his pistol and smack her with it and the force of that would cause the money and the wallet to go flying in the air.  Then he'd put one of his feet on her back to hold her down (he'd be wearing house shoes) and he'd say 'pick all this money up right now and put it back in my wallet'.  Then he'd sit her down on the bed and say "i oughtta kill you for what you did".  You get down and start sucking and I might let it slide.  So the bitch will give him head, then he'll pull her up by her hair after a while and then do her any way he wants.  After that, he'd say 'make me some dinner bitch, i'm hungry, you're still trying to get back in good with me'.  So she'd make him dinner.  After that, he says 'I forgive you baby, you are my 'Number 1', just like the song.  So the bitch is all happy now, so she does him again.  Then Soopafly knocks on the wall behind the bed with his fist and he says "baby, I hear someone knocking at the door, go see who it is".   So she gets up and goes to the door while she's still naked, she opens the door, but of course there's no one there, because Fly just knocked on the wall.  So she's standing there with the door open, now remember, she's got a black eye from where Fly hit her earlier with his gun.  So Fly comes up behind her and puts his foot in the small of her back and kicks her and she flies out the door and rolls down the 2 steps that are in front of his house.  So she's outside naked and she's like 'what's going on baby?  I love you, let me back in.  Fly goes up to the upstairs window and says "bitch, don't play with my money, you just got G'eed, get out of here".  She's crying outside, like 'how am i going to get home, i need my clothes, my phone, my purse, i live 2 hours from your house".  Fly just slams the window.  So the bitch does the only thing she can think of and goes and sleeps in the dog house Fly has in his back yard.  The next morning Fly is getting ready to leave for a video shoot and she's still by his door.  She wrapped her body with Fly's doormat to cover up her nakedness.  So Fly's leaving and he's out on his front walk and he's like 'you still here bitch?'  She's on her knees beggin for him to forgive her.  Fly takes out 1.00 in change and throws it down the street and says "here's your bus money, get out of my face and he grabs the doormat off her as she runs after the change.  One of the quarters rolled down the sewer, so she's screwed now.  Soopafly then proceeds to get in his limo that he has waiting for him in his driveway and he gets in and says to his driver "Kurupt, drive me to the video shoot"  And Kurupt says "yes sir mr. Fly." and off they go.  As the limo drives off, you can see the bitch with a stick with a wad of gum on the end of it and she's reaching into the storm drain trying to fish the quarter out.

That's what i think would happen if Fly caught a bitch messing with his money.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 06:58:43 AM »
damn diggin in the crates jay....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 07:00:27 AM »
This guys posts make me laugh so fucking hard.I cant deny the man is a comedic genius.He deserves to meet soopafly in person,man I would love to see that interaction.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 07:02:22 AM »
nah that might be bad....he might get treated like one of his bitches....lol
isnt he scared of him thinkin he has a stalker? haha

This guys posts make me laugh so fucking hard.I cant deny the man is a comedic genius.He deserves to meet soopafly in person,man I would love to see that interaction.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 07:07:41 AM »
he might but Im sure he would love to feel soopaflys pimp hand hit him.He we would probably cut off that part of the skin and frame it.

Part of me still thinks this guy is an alias,the greatest alias of all time.Either way Id like to see a picture of whoever he is lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 07:08:51 AM »
haha that would be epic if he was an alias and the best alias of all time...so far anyway
lol @ cuttin that part of his skin off
Cube

Shango

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 07:12:18 AM »
I heard Soopafly used to post here and he didnt like his stalker....

Jaydc

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 07:23:06 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=176537.0

Thats the thread soopafly confronts him in lol,the whole thing is classic.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 07:45:59 AM »
One of the few posters that actually makes me laugh out loud. I'm guessing dude was serious with his firsts posts until he noticed everyone was laughing at them so he took it to the next level & deliberately tried to make his posts funny .
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:49:05 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 08:01:49 AM »
This dude is crazy, completely nuts.

kemizt

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 09:09:39 AM »
hell yeah I remember two years ago when I first saw him start posting, and I remember when Soopafly checked him haha

I also think there was an appreciation thread for this dude once before too and I actually had some of his quotes saved on my old computer  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 01:49:29 AM »
WOW! This dude is really jockin' Soopafly's overrated ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 01:51:22 AM »
i can never tell if that guy is joking or just insane. either way hes pretty persistent at it, i mean didnt he review every soopafly song ever made and give his own litle commentary about soopafly's shoe size and slapping technique?

Jaydc

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 02:33:46 AM »
He did,he also put up interview questions for soopafly such as what cologne does he wear