Author Topic: Crooked I Feat. K-Young - Go Hard or Go Home [Unreleased B.O.S.S]  (Read 1289 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I Feat. K-Young - Go Hard or Go Home [Unreleased B.O.S.S]
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »
Thanks for the info Effex. You need to hit me up with that list dude ;)

I know it...

I had a big list before cause I zipped all the songs and sent it to someone a while ago, but the link died.

I'll go back through them tonight and see what I can come up with. Sorry about the delay.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2010, 12:15:39 AM »
song is dope as fuck....is slaughterhouse coming with a second album? thats crooked's shot at shining at a mainstream level to an extent he's really the dopest mc on the west

EFFeX

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2010, 01:18:56 AM »
song is dope as fuck....is slaughterhouse coming with a second album? thats crooked's shot at shining at a mainstream level to an extent he's really the dopest mc on the west

Short answer... Yes.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2010, 06:23:36 AM »
short answer....need to get released from current label and re-signed to a label....and then hopefully release a album...lol

Short answer... Yes.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.