Author Topic: Crooked I Feat. K-Young - Go Hard or Go Home [Unreleased B.O.S.S]  (Read 1299 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Feat. K-Young - Go Hard or Go Home [Unreleased B.O.S.S]
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
true but this way if he gives it out a song at a time...noone can say he isnt givin muzik...cuz you never know when hes gon drop a song
i agree with you tho

People will complain no matter what.But it ruins the album having it one track at a time.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2010, 12:05:00 AM »
like the song, tho that effect on the beat is annoying after few listens, thanx for leaking the song planetcob

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2010, 07:05:29 AM »
 Personally, I don't mind getting the B.O.S.S. album, a track at a time.  But it would be cool if he told us what number each track would have been on the track list.  That is, if he even knows what number each track would have been.  I guess it's possible that maybe a track list had not been finalized.

EFFeX

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »
Personally, I don't mind getting the B.O.S.S. album, a track at a time.  But it would be cool if he told us what number each track would have been on the track list.  That is, if he even knows what number each track would have been.  I guess it's possible that maybe a track list had not been finalized.

I'm not sure about "B.O.S.S.", but "Boss Music" the 05/06 version was finished.

Mietek23

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2010, 03:46:52 AM »
Don't like it at all - "I'm Still An Mc" was better..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2010, 06:47:00 AM »
 ;D

Don't like it at all - "I'm Still An Mc" was better..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2010, 07:41:05 AM »
crooked i one of my favorite rappers,but this song is wack,im not looking forward to hearing boss no more.hopefullt this the only track that sound like this on the album.hopefully,

Theres no point judging an album off one track, now a days you will be lucky to hear an album where you like every track.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JohnnyL

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2010, 07:54:55 AM »

Out of curiosity, do you know what the track list was for the 05/06 version, when it was still "Boss Music," ?  Were "Cali Boyz," "Boom Boom, Clap," "Dream Big," and "N.W.A. (New West Anthem)" still on it at that point?

EFFeX

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2010, 08:18:16 AM »
Personally, I don't mind getting the B.O.S.S. album, a track at a time.  But it would be cool if he told us what number each track would have been on the track list.  That is, if he even knows what number each track would have been.  I guess it's possible that maybe a track list had not been finalized.

Out of curiosity, do you know what the track list was for the 05/06 version, when it was still "Boss Music," ?  Were "Cali Boyz," "Boom Boom, Clap," "Dream Big," and "N.W.A. (New West Anthem)" still on it at that point?

Well, "Dream Big" was recorded later, but I am almost positive the other ones were meant for the first version. Of course Crooked later removed "Cali Boyz" and those other songs. However, if you are talking the VERY first version of Boss Music, yeah.

I don't have a full track list, but from what I've been told (from those who heard the album) we've heard at least half of that album already. I can still name a bunch of songs that we haven't heard yet, so I don't think anyone has to worry about a lack of material to come out.

So, with that being said, I don't think Crooked is giving us that exact copy. I think we are getting some mixture of the different versions over the years. Or possibly the final version before he had planned to leak it in 2009.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »
i love this beat! its like what drake wishes he could sound like.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2010, 02:55:54 PM »
ain't braille'n this one,still want to hear what the album sounds like,but i doubt drake would want to sound like this,that equal had best you ever had and that joint blew up why would he want to sound like this? some shit equals say on here i swear hahahaha, i'm sure the album got some ill shit on it tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2010, 03:08:45 AM »
Damn people will hate on anythin lol, this is dope  8)  I dont dig the hook and whatever but thats not why I listen to Crooked...the verses are smokin

Okka

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »
I know this is off-topic but what happened to Crook filmin' a video to "New West Anthem", did it ever drop?

EFFeX

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2010, 11:44:23 AM »
I know this is off-topic but what happened to Crook filmin' a video to "New West Anthem", did it ever drop?

Na...

Okka

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2010, 11:46:05 AM »
Thanks for the info Effex. You need to hit me up with that list dude ;)